All in one?

DEATH OR LOVE?! {ON HIATUS UNTIL FUTHER NOTICE}

-Home-

"Anyone seen Hayoung?" Bomi frowned, coming out from her room. "Nope, why?" Naeun replied, eating chips. "I need to get back the necklace she was wearing this morning. I need it tomorrow." Bomi said, pacing around the living room.

"Bomi ah, don't block the TV screen!" Sungyeol called, sipping another cup of Iced Americano. "Sungyeol ya, won't you ever stop drinking coffee. It's pretty late now, how're gonna sleep later?" I asked. "Hehe, Yoojin ya. You don't understand me. I can sleep very well eventhough I drink coffee at night." Sungyeol replied.

"Yah! Get that thing off me!" Ricky chased Niel around. "Guys! Stop running!"  C.A.P instructed.

"Hyung, help get that paper off my back." Ricky stood infront of Sunggyu. Sunggyu got the paper down and read the words on the paper. "I'm a turtle. Nin~ja short Turtle!" 

"Niel! You're so gonna get it from me!" he chased after Niel once again. "Aish, when will they stop making noise." C.A.P sighed.

"L! Come here and help me on something!" Dongwoo called. "I'm not free hyung!" L replied. Suddenly, L's phone vibrated. As if he saw something shocking, he widened his eyes. "Aish this hyung." he ruffled his hair and went into Dongwoo's room.

Suddenly, all the electricity are cut off. Sound of things dropping are heard. The glass cup that contained Sungyeol's Ice Americano, Bomi's phone, the bag of chips that Naeun and I were sharing, the   plate that Sungjong was using for his dinner. "Aigoomonina!" Hoya called. 

"Yoojin ah, I'm afraid of the dark." Naeun whispered, grabbing my wrist. "It's alright Eun. Bomi's beside us too right?" I assured. "Bwohya? What's going on?!" Eunji yelled from her room. "Calm down! I'll get it fixed! Don't move cuz there's things all over the place arasseo?!" I shouted. I slowly and cautiously made my way to the electricity box that was behind the kitchen. Suddenly, I feel a sharp pain on my left foot. I was certain that I accidentally stepped on Sungyeol's glass cup. I continued making my way to the kitchen. It was just when I almost got to the electricity box that someone came from behind and knocked me unconscious.

-

MURDERER POV.

"Do we have to do this?" I asked. "Yes. This time, we're gonna put everyone inside the game. Including us." my partner smirked. "Are you crazy?" I hissed, grabbing his collar. "Don't worry, I won't kill her. You can instruct the helpers on who to kill and who not to kill." he continued smirking.

"You are crazy." I let go of his collar and turned away. "Of course I am." he spoke, hitting me from behind. The next thing I knew was, I fainted.

-

YOOJIN POV.

"Yoojin?" Naeun shook me to get me awake. "Bwoh?" I stretched my arms, sitting up. I rubbed my eyes and what I saw was a dirty hall. "Where are we?" I asked, bewildered. "No idea." she answered, waking others up. "Eh? Since when I have my foot bandaged?" I looked at my injured foot. "You injured yourself?!" Naeun exclaimed. "Yeah, just now cuz I stepped onto Sungyeol's glass cup." I stratched my head. "Guys wake up!" I shouted. Everyone came awake instantly, especially Dongwoo oppa. "Aigoomonina, where are we?" Hoya called in shock. "I don't know, seems like we have to escape from this place." Chorong answered.

"Morning ladies and Gentleman. As you can see, you are trapped in somekind of trap house, some of you may die in this traphouse while some lucky ones may survive." a voice boomed. "ARHHHHHH!" Naeun shrieked. "Welcome back Lady Naeun. Another test of survival." the voice said. "What do you want?!" I shouted. "Just some of your friends' life, buddy." the voice answered, laughing wickly.

"Perhaps, do you all know what happened to Lady Hayoung?" the voice began again. "What happened to her?!" Bomi and Namjoo yelled. Suddenly, the TV screen flickered. Out came a scene that made the girls scream. "See this? It's the outcome of Lady Hayoung." he said. "You monster!" Eunji shouted, in anger. "Maybe you are the monster, Lady Eunji." the voice replied. "Alright, enough of the noise. Let's start the game. Let me list out on the screen the rules." the voice said, once again. 

TV SCREEN.

Rules.

-Form a team(Any number of members)

-Try to survive during the whole trip(If you die, you can say bye bye to your life and join Lady Hayoung in the underworld)

-Take care of your own team members, if you happen to betray them, you'll have to pay the price.

The next screen:

In the trap house, you'll have to escape my helpers. You can kill them of course, if you want. 

Do your best to find the door to the next stage. Weapons will be provided, if you find it yourself.

Best of luck! P.S. Oh, and dear Yoojinnie, take care of your injured foot. Buddy.

"This is crazy." I shook my head. "The game starts now. I'll give you some time to decide who's team you wanna be in. If the time's up, this room will be destroyed." the voice boomed.

All of us scrambled around the room. "Let's all travel in their own groups." Sunggyu announced. "Arasseo, I'll go alone." I nodded. "Andwae! Yoojin you can't go alone." L grabbed my wrist. "I'm a solo! If I drag you all along, all of you may die!" I reasoned. "I don't care, come with us." L said. "I'll go with Yoojin." Naeun came forward. "So am I" L.Joe stepped out from his group. "So am I then." Eunji stepped out. "I'll follow Infinite. There's no need for a new group." I sighed, mixing with Infinite.

"Naeun, L.Joe will join us later." L whispered. "Arasseo." I nodded. "Have a safe journey everyone."

-

Lights blinded our eyes when we exited the room. It was rather like an amusement park then a trap house. "This trap house is big." Naeun wow-ed. "Let's approach the rides. See if we can find anything." Sunggyu suggest. Instead of splitting up, now everyone was glued together. 

"Bwoh ya! The mud is so disgusting!" Eunji complained. "There's no time for us to complain about mud, Eunji. We need to make it back home alive." Chorong said sternly. 

"Mini Roller coaster ride 1." Sunggyu read aloud. "Rules: Each and everyone one of you need to sit on the ride once. Grab on the the pole incase you fall off. Have fun." C.A.P followed.

"Alright, who will go first?" Sunggyu asked.

Afew of us raised up our hands and got picked. The ones who are boarding are: Me, Yookyung, Niel, L, Sungjong, Woohyun. 

"Take care." Naeun said as all the six of us carefully fasten our seatbelts.

As the engine starts to move, everyone grab the pole tightly as the seats moved. We felt nervous as the peak seemed closer and closer to us. "Here goes nothing." I said, as the roller coaster went down. "ARGHHHH!!!" Shrieks were heard from all of us. Suddenly, I felt the seat beside me give way. "Yookyung!" I screamed as her hands slipped away from the pole. I offered her my hand. "Yookyung! Hang on!" I shouted, trying to hold onto her hands. "Help me!" She shouted, dangling. Next, it was Niel's seat which bounced out. "BWOHYA!!!!" Niel yelled, still grabbing the pole, not flying away. L was trying to get a hold of Niel's hands and at the same time when we reached another peak, Sungjong's seat bounced. "Sungjong! Remove your seatbelts!" Woohyun yelled. As we headed down, Woohyun grabbed onto his hand tightly while he quickly removed the belts. Sungjong hugged the poles tightly after the shock. I shut my eyes tight, hoping that everyone would survive this ride. When we reached, Niel was no where to be found.
 
 
 
MYUNGSOO(L) POV.
 
"Where's Niel?" Ricky rushed to me. "Niel, dead." I lowered my head, feeling guilty of not saving him. "L, it's not your fault." Naeun comforted. "You'll never know how it felt if you haven't take a ride on that ride." I answered her, walking away from the crowd.
 
"Next 6!" Woohyun called. The next 6 was Hoya, Namjoo, Dongwoo, Naeun, Changjo and Chorong.
 
"Have a safe trip." I told my fellow teammates. "Grip the poles really tight! So that you won't die." Sungjong warned which earned a smack from Woohyun. "I'm just trying to warn them, hyung." he said, rubbing his head. "I'll be back." Dongwoo smirked, feeling very sure.
 
When the roller coaster moved, we silently prayed for everyone's safety. 
 
NAEUN POV.
 
The roller coaster gone up. It's gonna go down now, for safety, I grabbed onto Dongwoo's arm. "Dongwoo ya, I really have a bad feeling about this. Grab me tight when I fall arasseo?" I quickly finished my sentence. "Arasseo." he nodded. When we went down, my seat seems like it was getting ready to jump out. "Dongwoo ya! Grab my hand now!" I alerted him and he immediately got my hands. As if on cue, the seat jumped out. "Remove your seatbelt now!!!" he instructed. When I finally got the burden away, I almost lost the grab of Dongwoo. I felt someone behind grabbing me too. I turned behind and saw Chorong trying her best to grab me. "Gomawo Chorong!" I shouted really loud. I did what Sungjong taught us, grab onto the pole with your body. I was then safe. Both of the noisy quarrelling siblings are infront, grabbing the pole tightly until their knuckles have gone white. Suddenly, Namjoo's seat went flying. She had sweaty palms, which made her hands slip off the pole. She went flying and making loud and pitiful screams. "Namjoo!" everyone exclaimed. With that, the ride came to an end. 
 
"Where Namjoo?!" Bomi shouted. "Namjoo's dead." we announced, lowering our heads. "Bwoh? You must be kidding me." Bomi laughed when her tears slip out of her eyes. "It's truth Bomi! Face it!" Chorong scolded. Bomi burst out in tears, "Why do they have to die? I'm the last of the three right now!" she cried, wiping her tears violently away. "We too, have lost someone we really treasured." Chorong hugged her.
 
"Next 6!" Woohyun sighed. 3rd ride was, Eunji, L.Joe, Chunji, Sunggyu, Bomi and Sungyeol.
 
"See you all back here." Chorong smiled, lightening the mood.
 
"Bye." they all chorused at once and the roller coaster started moving. This time, it was at a much faster speed. After awhile, they came back.
 
"What? So everyone's safe?!" Yoojin exclaimed. "YES WE ARE!" They cheered. "Don't cheer so soon, there's still one more ride to go for the two of them." I said.
 
Last but not least, Ricky and C.A.P. They sat seperately to decrease the chance of dying.
 
Ricky, who was very scared of roller coasters, had his body around the pole eventhough his seat was still in contact with the whole ride. This time, the ride went the fastest. It came and go. It was less then 60 seconds. When they came back, it was only Ricky that remained. "Where's C.A.P?" Chunji asked. "I don't know. One moment he was laughing at me for grabbing onto the pole so tight and one moment, his seat jumped out and he's screaming and shouting for help.
 
When we were about to leave, something dropped down infront of Yoojin. "Yoojin!" Myungsoo grabbed and saved her once again. It was a box. "What's this?" Sunggyu asked, picking it up. "Let's move on first, it's not really safe here. Who knows what that lunatic may do next." Dongwoo said.
 
When I saw L pulling Yoojin, I felt a tinge of jealousy in my heart. 'Why does Myungsoo keep having skinship with Yoojin! He even hugged her! Urgh!' I thought, pouting. "Is it even necessary to pout at a situation like this now?" Eunji asked, shooting a glare to me. "Eunji, stop picking on people! It's a messy situation and you still want to have an arguement?!" L.Joe scolded. "Sorry oppa." she pouted. 
 
'Such an irony.' I thought and scoffed at her actions, rolling my eyes.
 
YOOJIN POV.
 
"We need to find some place to rest tonight." Sunggyu said, keeping a look out for suitable places. "Let's go there, it seems like a more suitable place than others." I pointed to the rundown circus tent.
 
"Arasseo, let's move there." Sunggyu led the way. When we went into the tent, it was big enough for everyone to fit in. "What's this?" I said, limping towards a sparkling item near the other end of the tent. "Welcome to your shelter. It will be your shelter for the time. There are bagpacks with sleeping bags hidden in the circus. Take your time to find it. Enjoy~ Especially you, Lady YooJin" I read out loud. 
 
"Bwoh yah! It even predicted the person who reads the letter." Ricky shivered. "Let's go and find the bagpacks before it gets dark and we can't see anything. Go in groups of 4 please." Chorong added. "Mixture of girls and boys incase we get attacked." Dongwoo reminded. 
 
Groups. 
 
-YooJin, Woohyun, Changjo, Sungjong
 
-Myungsoo, Bomi, Hoya, Sungyeol
 
-Eunji, Chunji, L.Joe, Ricky, Yookyung
 
-Dongwoo, Naeun, Sunggyu, Chorong
 
"Can you walk? Heard that you stepped on glass before we were knocked down." Woohyun asked. 
 
"I'll try. I'm limping." I smiled dryly. "I'll piggyback you before your wound worsens." Woohyun volunteered. "It's okay, oppa." I assured. "Get on before I decide to carry you bridal style." he sighed. "Arasseo oppa, gomawo." I sighed, feeling helpless. "Am I heavy?" I asked, keeping a look out for hidden bagpacks. "In fact, you are." he joked. "Sorry for borthering then." I pouted. " I was just kidding." he laughed. "Hyung! Noona! Both of you still have to time to joke around? Find the hidden bagpacks!" Sungjong reprimanded. "Mianhae Maknae." both of us apologised. "Ahhh! I found one!" Changjo beamed, running towards our direction. "Nice one." I complimented. 
 
-
 
"Is everyone back now?" Sunggyu asked. "Yes!" all of us chorused. "Alright, I found some stuff in the bagpack that we can have for dinner. We'll ration it alright?" he asked. All of us nodded without hesitation. "Hyung, I'm not hungry. Count me out. I'll get my portion later if I get hungry." Sungjong said. "Arasseo."
 
 
"Everyone done with their sleeping bags?" Sunggyu asked. "Yes." all of us groaned. "Alright, let's have a night rest and do our best tomorrow." Sunggyu clapped and went back to his sleeping bag. 
 
"SCHHHH---" a noise came when we were about to sleep. 
 
"Victims of today. Lady Kim Namjoo, Mr. Ahn Daniel and Mr. Bang MinSoo." the voice broadcasted.
 
Tears slipped down my cheeks thinking about today. The moments when when Niel shouted for help. It kept haunting me.
 
"Myungsoo ya, don't you think that lunatic is kinda kind to us?" I asked, finally getting out of today's memory. "Why?" he turned. "Cuz that person gave us bag packs, food, sleeping bags and lots of stuff. It's like a survival kit." I answered. "I know, but the lives we lost cuz of this were more worth than this. Maybe the person is trying to repay and not feel guilty?" he suggested. "Ouh~ Arasseo. Night Myungmyung and Infinite." I whispered. 
 
With that, I drifted off to Neverland.
 
-MURDERER POV-
 
"Yah, wake up." my partner woke me.
 
"Bwoh?" I whispered, staring at him. "Head back to HQ." he mouthed.
 
-
 
"How long must we continue this madness?" I asked, banging the table. "Until we escape this." my partner smirked. "I hate this. Witnessing someone dying infront of my eyes isn't fun bro." I scoffed. "Brother, don't be angry. You're behaving like this cuz I put her life in danger today. You'll be more mad if the plans continue. Just chill and enjoy, I'll make sure she doesn't die." he laughed, sipping a drink. "I had enough of this madness bro, I want this to stop." I sighed, shaking my head.
 
"Never gonna stop unless we escape." he shot. "I don't feel fun." I stared at him. "You will, soon. You will get to instruct the helpers on what to do next time. It was be the best thing ever. Today is just a day without the helpers. A day with helpers will be like hell!" he laughed. 
 
"You're mad." I looked at him. "So will you be, alright it's late. Tomorrow will be a tiring day. Head back to sleep now." he patted my back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! How's this chapter? I hope it don't . Long chapter. Took me very long to type. Sad to the victims. Alright then, see you in the next chapter~ 

Have you guessed the murderers yet?