H for ...............Hunted 423

DEATH OR LOVE?! {ON HIATUS UNTIL FUTHER NOTICE}

REAL VICTIM POV

"Good night guys!" I beamed.

"You're going to sleep?" Dongwoo asked. "No, I'm gonna have a pillow fight with myself in my own bed. What do you think?" I replied sarcastically back.

"It's like so early! It's only like 8pm!" Dongwoo complained.

"What you want me to do then? There's nothing for me to do here!"

"Let's play Truth or Dare!" Chorong suggested. "I was gonna suggest that." SungYeol in.

"Yeah yeah, let's just start this." Changjo smirked.

"Let's play this game abit wilder since the Ummas and Appas are not here." Ricky suggested.

"Nope, let's stick to the rules." Bomi disagreed.

"Why no? Are you scared? Timid little monkey~" Chunji teased.

"Who says I'm a timid monkey? I'm on!" Bomi shouted. "Are you sure Bomi?" I asked.

"Yes I am. I'm gonna show them that I'm neither a monkey nor timid!" Bomi said.

"Alright then, I'm in with you." I smiled.

"Alright, since majority agrees, let's start!" Woohyun announced. "I'm not joining!" L said.

"Whatever, you're gonna be our waiter." Hoya said.

The bottle spins and the tension slowly rose. The bottle slowly spins and stopped at .... Eunji.

"Hah! First victim, Eunji!" Sungjong told. "Don't have the need to announce it to the whole world." she rolled her eyes. "Truth or Dare?" L.Joe asked.

"Truth." Eunji batted her eyelashes at L.Joe.

L.Joe shuddered and eyed at Dongwoo for help, "Alright! I'll ask the question. Are you jealous of YooJin?"

"Psh. Why should I be jealous of that bi- I mean her?" she folded her arms.

"Are you sure?" Sungyeol in.

"Yes of course I'm sure! I've good what she had, give me a reason why should I be jealous of her?" she widen her eyes and stared at Sungyeol.

"She have two crushes but you have none." Sungjong stated.

As if on cue, a slipper hit Sungjong. "Yah! Who hit me?" Sungjong looked around.

"Don't talk nonsense maknae." Myungsoo commented. "Did I say it was you?" Sungyeol supported him.

"Let's all not play this game. It's so boring." Yookyung yawned.

When we are about to walk off to our own rooms, the room out.

"What happened?" all of us panicked.

Sounds of footsteps and doors opening are being heard.

Suddenly, I'm being knocked out.

 

MURDERER POV

"Finally here." I wiped my sweat.

"Get the helpers to carry her to the room. We'll start when she wakes up." HE ordered.

"Shut it, I know what to do without your instructions." I shot, shouting for the helpers.

 

VICTIM POV

When I awoke, I knew I wasn't at home. The heavy and damp air contained in this room was different from what I smell at home. 

When I opened my eyes, my vision was blurry and darkness was all I can feel and see. I rubbed my eyes, making my vision clearer than ever. Scenes of what I did earlier with my friends at home were playing repeatedly in my mind and it hurts.

I stood up, brushing any dirt away from my body.

"Well, you've woked up." the voice was so loud that it could be heard anywhere, I jumped, feeling terrified. Lights flickered on.

I turned to look for the direction of the voice and I found a speaker up on the ceiling.

"W-what do y-you want? W-where am I?" I asked, freaking out and  preparing for denfense.

"As you can see, you are trapped in a room with white walls filled with Maths equations. You will be locked in this room and if you don't find a way to escape soon, you will be chopped till death by blades that are hiding on top of the room."

"Why are you doing this to me you terrible,cold-hearted,evil scoundrel!" I yelled.

"Just start your escape now, you wouldn't be able to stay alive for long." that person replied. I could feel the person's smirk gradually forming as I start to tremble and sweat.

I rushed over to one of the walls to start calculating. 'Damn, I'm no good in Math.' I thought.

"Blades are gonna start dropping down~" it sang. "Just shut up!" I shouted, trying to concentrate, but in vain.

"Caution~" After that, blades started dropping down in random order. I had to totally stop with the problem solving and look where the blades are landing.

While getting away from the blades, I accidentally cut myself with the blades. Blood slowly dripping out of my arm. 

"Why can't I open the door?" I tried pulling the door open. "Think, must stay calm and think." I reminded myself.

"More blades down!" the voice laughed crazily.

"Urgh!" I dodged and at the same time, the blading slidding down my leg. Thankfully, it's only a cut.

I ran slipped and fell when I tried to run to the other side to the room. This time, I got my hair cut. That's close, almost got my head severed.

I pant hard, trying to avoid the blades. But the blades are hard to dodge. Always got some new injuries on my body when blades came down flying.

"You crazy maniac! Let me out!" I shouted for the last time, feeling exhausted.

I lied down on the floor, getting ready to give up and die any minute. Until, something really encouraging came into my mind. I wanted to give up, but my mind kept replaying what Bomi and Namjoo told me during a school marathon. 

-FLASHBACK-

"Don't stop! There's no time for you to stop and rest!" Namjoo shouted.

"You have to continue persevering to win!" Bomi encouraged.

"We're all in this together!" the three of us cheered and we continued. At last, we came in as the top 3 girls. 

After recalling all these events, I feel totally pumped up. With the last trance of strength I could find, I gathered my strength and stood up. 

 

MURDERER POV

"Do we really have to end her life?" I asked, feeling pitiful for the victim, our housemate.

"Yes we do. Our victims are chosen by lots." my partner replied.

"Alright then. It's only this time that I agree." I sighed.

"It's rare partner, good job." he patted my shoulder.

My partner and I carefully monitored the actions done my Victim One. She finally walked towards the door and gave the door a push.

"YES! I'm free!" she declared.

"Sorry VO, you have to die." I whispered, without the mic on. "Time to say goodbye." my partner laughed evilly.

"Goodbye, Hayoung. Farewell." I spoke over the mic and pressed the button.

Suddenly, a shrill scream was heard.

That's it, she's dead.

Squashed to death. That button was connected to a rope that kept a heavy weight from falling. By pressing that button, it means cutting the rope.

Blood slowly surrounded the heavy weight. Her hands slowly fidget for afew seconds before falling flat.

Paper were flying down around the room. Some of the paper were stained with Hayoung's blood. On the paper it wrote. "By 423^^ Enjoy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey~ How's this chapter? Can't wait to see your comments ^^ 

It took me quite a long time to type this..... Nevertheless, enjoy^^

P.S I'm starting to love this fanfic!