First day in the new school

DEATH OR LOVE?! {ON HIATUS UNTIL FUTHER NOTICE}

"Class sit! There is an announcement. We have 21 new students to join in this class."

Some of them groaned.

"Why this class?" A girl wearing a pink butterfly clip asked.

"Chae-In shii, how many students are there in the class?"

"10." the girl called Chae-in answered.

"So that is why the Principal invited them to this class."

"But-"

"No buts Chae-in shii."

"But teacher, we are the top of the top class. How do we know they are suitable for our class?" a guy looked like a gangster asked.

"Eunkwang give other people a chance. Stop looking down on others." the teacher sighed.

"Now students, applause for the new chosen ones."

One by one, we went in. Firstly, TeenTop, Apink and finally INFINITE and me."

Niel, Sungkyu, Chorong and me eyed each other and signaled for a group greeting.

I nodded my head and got ready for the greeting.

"Annyeonghasayo! We are, TeenTop!"

"Apink!" 

"INFINITE!"

"and Park YooJin imnida!"

I could tell that the girls are totally attracted to TeenTop and INFINITE. While for the boys, they are attract to Apink.

We took quite a time to introduce everyone. By the time I finish introducing myself, everyone's already tired of standing.

"So the new students will take the last two rows or rather, include the 3rd one too."

"Alright." I ensured.

"Kamsahamnida~" all of us chanted, bowed and went to our seats.

When all of us walked passed the tables, some of the students fangirled and fanboyed at them.

All of us had a smirk plastered on our face as we continued walking to our seats.

"Naeun, let's sit beside CJ." I dragged her out from the bunch infront.

"Alright. Whatever you want." she smiled back.

So we occupied the three rows. 7 person per row.

The 3rd last row consist of Bomi, Sungjong, Yoo kyung, Sungkyu, Dongwoo, Changjo and Ricky.

2nd last row consist of Hoya, Chorong, Nam Joo, Myungsoo, C.A.P, Niel and Hayoung.

The last row was Woohyun, Sungyeol, Na Eun, Me, Chunji, L.Joe and Eunji.

As soon as we finished arranging our seats, the guys move their chair and made the table their leg rest to sleep.

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Don't you dare sleeping!" I whispered in his ears.

"AHHH!" L was shocked by my voice and fell on the floor.

Everyone laughed at him.

"Alright class! Concentrade! Kim Myun-"

"Songsaengnim! Don't call me my name! Call me L will do!" L was just in time to stop the teacher to call his name.

"Oh alright. Are you okay, L?"

"Yes, I'm perfectly fine. Thanks to somebody." L whispered the last part so that the teacher can't hear.

"Mianhae Myungsoo yah, I'll buy you lunch later. Okay?"

"How many times must I remind you not to say my real name?" he hissed.

"Opps. Mianhae." I stuck out my tongue.

"Aish, you one troublesome and forgetful girl. Apology accepted." he ruffled my hair.

"Yeah, score!" I pumped my fist.

-Na Eun POV-

"Yeah, score!" Yoojin pumped her fist.

"What are you two talking about?" I joined in the conversation.

"Ah, just now I whispered to Myung- I mean L and he fell down the chair."

"Oh that's the reason? Kekekeke." I giggled.

"Yes. The reason is that simple." L snapped and turn away.

He even so cute when he is snapping at others.

"Hey Na eun, have you try out the newest cosmetic products?"

"Which one?" I asked.

"This one." He took out from his bag.

The Face Shop Chia Seed Moisture Holding Seed Cream

"What use does this product have?" I questioned.

"It's seeds are 100% organic germination, it's a watery gel cream, it helps in skin relaxation and it has a moisture hug system. Also, it is 7 free! Meaning it's Paraben, mineral oil, artifical dyes, synthetic perfume, alcohol, animal material and-"

"Okay okay! I know what are the 7s!"

"You should tell me that!" he hit me lightly.

"When to use this?"

"In the morning and evening. After applying the essence."

"Where's the essence?"

"Here it is."

The Face Shop Mango Seed Good Radiance Essence

"How to use?"

"After using toner. Shake 3 to 4 times before using and pump and apply it softly."

"Details?"

"7 free, not dry at all,soft and moist and 36 hours of lasting 100% natural mango seed."

"Where is the toner?"

"Here." he took the product off of his bag again.

The Face Shop Chia Seed Watery Toner

"How do I use?"

"Apply before lotion, spray evenly and tap softly."

"Where's the lotion?"

"Opps. Sorry Na Eun, I forgot to bring it. So do you want those? I can purchase it for you since I'm a member of the blogshop."

"Uhm. Let me think."

"The stocks are running out fast." He hinted.

"Alright, I'll take one of the whole set."

"Oh yeah! One more deal scored!" he pumped his fist.

"You earn money, I lose money." I tapped his shoulder.

"Thank you so much Na Eun!" he hugged me.

"That student behind hugging that lady, please stop it. Keep your products and concentrade in the lesson."

"Opps, sorry." He smiled and quickly let go.

"Get back to the lesson and be alert." Yoojin knocked softly on my table.

"Thanks. Hehe." 

'If not for L, I wouldn't be spending all my pay on these products.' I sighed.

*RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

"Yes. End of lesson!" we exclaimed.

We hurried and went down the cafeteria for food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

Sorry for updating it late. Sungyeol did sound like a lady who sells products, exceot the fast that he is a male.

I'm quite tired. Hahas.

Hope you enjoy this chapter! And remember to subscribe!

PLEASE CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON!

Early thank you to all of you!

See you next week~