Competition?

DEATH OR LOVE?! {ON HIATUS UNTIL FUTHER NOTICE}

"Eh, where's Changjo?" Ricky asked Chunji, who arrived at this place way before Ricky did. Sensing someone was behind them, both of them smirked. Half expecting that the person behind them was Changjo, both of them punched the person's stomach with little strength. 

"Ouch!" that person yelled, taking afew steps back.

Wait. It sounded wrong. That voice. Wasn't it supposed to be Changjo's voice? Why did the person sound so feminine?

Both of them turned around. To their horror, it was Eunji instead of Changjo that was on the ground, holding to her tummy. "Oh my god. Bro, we're screwed." Ricky said, before helping Eunji to stand up. "I know." Chunji managed to whisper before he started panicking. Half expecting to get shouted by Eunji, both of them kept their eyes shut and stood there.

Unexpectedly, there were sounds of footsteps coming. Both of them started praying that it was L.Joe.

"Yah, why are both of you closing your eyes? Sunggyu oppa asks to gather." YooJin said. They sighed, opening their eyes. They saw Eunji in a position almost ready to yell at them. Fortunately, YooJin had saved the day. "Er... Sunggyu hyung is calling, we're going!" Ricky said in a hurry, dragging Chunji away. 

-

"Anyone seen Changjo?" Sunggyu asked, continously looking around for Changjo. "No, but his bagpack's here." YooJin answered, pouting. Everyone is taken aback by Bomi's scream. She pointed downhill of the water ride. All of them rushed over to take a look. What they saw, surprised them. Except, for one person. "CHANGJO!" Ricky yelled, having the urge to go downhill and save him. Nevertheless, it was too late to save him. L.Joe, who was also surprised, managed to pull Ricky away from almost rolling downhill. Some of them heaved and sigh, looking away from the scene. Some others, continued staring at Changjo's corpse. While the rest, like Bomi, sobbed hard. Bomi sobbed harder, almost having difficulties to breathe. Finding no more strength on her legs, her legs went jelly and she collapse on the ground, continuing her sobbing.

"It's alright. You never saw what happened, it's an illusion." Chorong said, placing her motherly arms around Bomi. "Another one down huh? When is this all ending." Hoya gritted his teeth, still staring at the corpse. Others like Yookyung, just walked away from the scene, not feeling really sad. "So, all of us had to die one way or another huh?" Yookyung concluded, revealing a faint smile as one drop of tears rolled down her cheeks.

Sometimes, dying sounds better to Yookyung than living like a living corpse. Yookyung never got the taste of being famous. Yes, she was part of the Queenka gang, but never did she gotten any attention of anyone. She was less emotional, less dramatic, more quiet and she smiled lesser than anyone in the clique. Schoolmates didn't really showed her much care except for the gang. Especially Changjo. Changjo was like the best guy friend she had. Now, he is dead. Her world seemed to darken alot more, resuming the state when she was in during her childhood.

"Yookyung..." Yoojin's voice trailed from behind. Yookyung wiped away her tears and turned to face YooJin. "I know you are sad. Cry it out. Don't hold in anymore." YooJin said. After the words, Yookyung burst out crying in sadness. "I know. We all had lost a very dear friend." YooJin comforted and patted Yookyung's head as she continued crying.

-

After awhile of mourning for the loss of Changjo, all of them calmed down. Or at least seemed like they did. 

"SCHH----" the large screen sounded once again. Most of them sighed, remembering the fact that they were still in the deserted place.

"Good day survivors, today will be a rather important day. You'll be split into two groups." the voice boomed. "Bwoh yah. This is nonsense." Eunji scoffed.

"Members of the group will be chosen according to lots." the screen flashed.

Group 1          Group 2

---------        ---------

Eunji               Hoya

Sungjong        Yookyung

Sungyeol         L 

Chunji             Bomi

Chorong          Woohyun

Ricky               L.Joe

YooJin             Naeun

Sunggyu

"Assa!" Sunggyu pumped his fist in the air. The atmosphere undoubtedly became still. Some of them groaned in frustration, like Eunji.

"URGHH!!!! Why am I in that team?!" Eunji half-groan, half shouting. "Let's just hurry up and get into the groups." Sungjong said, pulling the same group members into one corner. 

"Take care." Naeun said, when you were about to join the others. You nodded and whispered the same thing back to her, smiling.

This was probably the last time you were going to talk as friends. The next time you and her cross paths, both of you may have became enemies.

------------------------------

"Take care and return to our base camp as soon as you found enough wood." Sungyeol reminded.

You walked with caution, paying attention to your surroundings with a knife on your hand. You weren't sure you were ready to kill but you're sure that you could defend yourself.

You froze at the sudden eye contact of you and Naeun. The distance between you and Naeun was far, it gives you the creeps to be able to engage eye contact even at this kind of distance. You felt a tap around your shoulder. 

You nearly gave a yelp but the person behind you covered your mouth. You almost started stabbing the person for defense. "It's me, myung." he spoke. You sighed in relief as you realised that it was an enemy who wanted your life. "It's you, myung. You have no idea how tense I was." you said, giving him a hug. "I can feel that." Myungsoo said, returning you a hug. 

"Urghh...." Myungsoo gave out a soft groan. You immediately pull away from the hug and realised that Eunji had stabbed Myungsoo from the back. "Myungsoo!" you exclaimed in shock, looking at the knife that went into Myungsoo's body. 

You shout alerted the other team and you could hear heavy footsteps nearing you. You stood there in shock, unable to process what had happened. Much to Eunji's dismay, she would have to pull you back to the base camp from being uncaptured by the other team.

When the both of you reached the base camp, you still couldn't register what Eunji did. "YAH! Snap out of it!" Eunji shouted at you ears, making you snap out of the shock. "Why did you do that...." you asked, taking a few moments to actually engage eye contact with her. "It was dangerous for you to appear so near to their camp!" Eunji replied.

"BUT MYUNGSOO IS MY FRIEND!" You shouted in anger. "He could have killed you!" she replied. You seethed in anger and gave her a slap across the face. Her hands touched her face and stared at you. "WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO SLAP ME?!" Eunji screamed in your face. "Because you could have killed me!" you replied, glaring at her.

"Girls, what's the commotion about?" Sunggyu asked, sitting down on his laid sleeping bag. "THIS OVER HERE STABBED MYUNGSOO! WITH A SHARP KNIFE!" You screamed, pointing your finger at Eunji's face. "Woah, watch your lan- What?! Eunji did what?!" Sungyeol asked, widening his eyes. "I SAID, THIS OVER HERE HAD STABB-" you got cut off when Eunji grabbed your hair. "AHHHHH!" you scream in frustration while you were also pulling Eunji's hair.

It took quite awhile for the rest of your teammates to seperate you and Eunji. Sunggyu, Sungyeol and Sungjong brought you to one corner while Chunji and Ricky brought Eunji to one corner. You couldn't stop glaring at her, having the urge to kill her for injuring your best friend. Tears rolled down your cheeks uncontrollably as you wondered how Myungsoo was coping with his injury now.

----------(AUTHOR POV)

"I told you to look out right? Did I not?" Woohyun nagged as he help L with his injuries. "Hyung, stop nagging. It's just an accident." he sighed, wondering why Eunji would attack him. "Eunji is a dangerous girl, didn't I tell you that?" Woohyun added softly, making it almost impossible for you to hear.

"Eunji what? Stabbed you?!" L.Joe exclaimed. This alerted the rest of the teammates. "B-but, Eunji wouldn't do that. She's just confused. Am I right?" Bomi asked, blinking at Naeun. "Eunji is more complicated than you look, Bomi." Yookyung said. "She's right. You saw it yourself, you said you saw Eunji trying to kill YooJin too." Naeun sighed, unhappy that she had to state out the fact.

"That's not the Eunji I know." Bomi said, shaking her head. "You have to face the fact." Hoya said, lying on his sleeping bag. "The Eunji you know, is just the hallucination she gave you." Woohyun spoke.

"Let's call this a day. Let's be ready for tomorrow." Hoya said, clapping his hands. With these, everyone went to sleep, each with their own concerns to worry about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong~ Sorry for not updating for like so freaking long! I know I should be punished and thrown eggs at being like this! I'll be on a possible hiatus because I have to prepare for my upcoming End-Of-Year exams. I actually scored bad for my maths, so please forgive me for not updating. I will update ASAP when my exams are over. Meanwhile, please subscribe and comment if you haven't!