Part 2

DEATH OR LOVE?! {ON HIATUS UNTIL FUTHER NOTICE}

**Hey guys! Do read this chapter because I have edited some parts of it! Even though it's more or same to the previous version of Chapter 14... Just read it! :)**

No one was paying attention to the screen when it blinked. It flashed: "Eunji VS Naeun" as next match's competitor.

Bomi turned away from the gore scene of L attending to Woohyun's wounds and took a breather for the pass few minutes. "Naeun-yah, Eunji-yah.... Look...." her voice trailed off in horror.

Both of them turned around, only to receive shock when they turn around.

-MURDERER POV-

"Well well, it's the two ladies turn." I laughed, looking at whom I called as Lady Naeun and Lady EunJi. I can hear footsteps coming from a distance. The door opened, revealing an injured guy.

"Yo buddy." I greeted casually before returning to the screen. "Who's your buddy." the injured scoffed. "You." I pointed out. "Whatever. Who's playing next?" he asked, a face full of curiousity.

"Rest assured buddy. I'm putting her as the 2nd match. Their match will be exciting." I chortled, patting his shoulder. "She'd better live. Or else..." his voice trailed away. "Or else? Don't forget, I can get rid of everyone in this game easily." I told him.

He flinched from the word 'game'. He always hated others making things sound so little or easy. "Get ready though. I predict, the last match is gonna be hella short." I stated.

-AUTHOR POV-

The two ladies dragged themselves into the battlefield, looking at each other. Eunji gave Naeun a blank stare to Naeun while Naeun stare back hard at her.

Naeun swallowed hard, she didn't know what to do and what could happen next. When the siren rang, she shuddered. The start of an other match. Naeun decided to concentrate on defense rather than to attack. She was anticipating for Eunji to charge forward.

But, Eunji stood still and frozen in her place. She didn't budge. The only thing Eunji did was to give Naeun a blank stare. 'What is she planning to do now?' Naeun thought nervously as she carefully observed Eunji.

On the contrary, Eunji wasn't planning anything. She had wished Naeun could stab her and end this match easily. So that she could join L.Joe in the other world. Eunji let out an audible sigh before she began. "Naeun-yah. Just kill me, so that I can join Byunghun in the other world." she stated.

The eyes of Naeun swelled and tears slid down her pale cheeks. "Eunji...." she sobbed, finding out what she wants.Eunji gave her a faint smile, "Don't cry...." she continued. Naeun walked over to Eunji, hugging her. 

"Survive. Don't die, you have to avenge L.Joe's death for him." Naeun whispered into Eunji's ear. Suddenly, Eunji face brightened. "Oh yes I have to, L.Joe will be proud when I do that for him." Eunji beamed.

Naeun pulled away, running back to her side. "Ready?" Eunji asked, giving her a confident smile. Naeun simple nodded and got a hold of a dagger.

Eunji threw a boomerang at Naeun, but she too, threw a boomerang. Both boomerang knocked into each other and fell. Next, Eunji threw daggers at Naeun. Naeun avoided most of it but some of the daggers had left a few cut on Naeun's arm and legs.

Only using daggers, Naeun dashed forward, with one on her hand. Eunji somehow managed to grab her arms and both of them started fighting for control. The dagger swung from left to right in Naeun's hand. Naeun managed to inflict a cut on Eunji's arms as she was hiding an other dagger behind her. 

Eunji gave Naeun a hard push, landing her on the floor. Naeun groaned at the impact as Eunji inhaled heavily for oxygen.

"Tired yet?" Naeun asked as she helped herself up. "Nah. Not yet." Eunji gulped for air, shaking her head. "Then let's continue?" Naeun asked, revealing a different smile. "More than happy to." Eunji replied, wiping her sweat away.

Both of them dashed forward, with no weapons on hand. Naeun managed to pin Eunji on the ground, causing her to be helpless.

Eunji turned the tables by knocking Naeun's head with hers. Sweat traveled down her neck as she continuously pinned Naeun down. 

Naeun bit her lips and stopped fighting back. Eunji, surprised by her actions, lowered down her guard. "Yah, you are not giving up, aren't you." Eunji hissed, breathing heavily. 

"Of course not." Naeun replied, catching Eunji off guard successfully and kicking her in the stomach. "What makes you think I would?" Naeun spoke, after successfully pinning Eunji down to the floor once again.

After few moments of struggling, Eunji elbowed Naeun's head. Naeun fell back on the ground, groaning. Eunji got up, staggering to Naeun's side. "Yah get up and continue." Eunji grabbed Naeun by her shoulders and pulled her up.

"Sure, we'll continue." Naeun gritted her teeth. Naeun, too, grabbed Eunji by her shoulders for support. They delivered a hard push to each other. Both of them knocked into the wall and collapsed. 

"Naeun!" "EunJi!" the 'audience' shouted before getting into the battlefield to help the both of them up. "Both of them has won the match, making their opponent unconscious." the screen flashed.

"LAST MATCH: YOOJIN VS YOOKYUNG" the screen flashed again. "No. I'm not letting Jin getting in that field." L firmly rejected. 

"Myungsoo ya, it's better to let her go in. Or else, we may all get killed." Sunggyu convinced. "But hyung! Look at her right now! She's not even in the right mind to fight!" L fought back, with tears in his eyes.

"You don't get to choose, Myungsoo." Sungyeol reminded gently, placing his hand on L's shoulder. "You don't have to worry about her getting hurt. I'll get myself killed." Yookyung suddenly blurted out. 

"That's also a no!" Woohyun snapped. "It's alright. I have nothing to live for anyways." Yookyung convinced, walking to the battlefield. Woohyun and the rest was left speechless. 

"Let's just get her into the field right now." ChunJi said coldly. "I'm not going let her in. Do you hear me." L grabbed ChunJi's collar, glaring at him. "Just get her into the field so that we can escape this hell right now!" Chunji yelled, pulling YooJin along.

"I'm not-" L pulled YooJin back but was held back by the remaining members. "Don't forget, Sungjong needs to escape this hell too. He is injured." Sunggyu whispered into his ears, reminding him.

With that, L stopped fighting and clenched his fists, witnessing the person he love entering danger zone. 

The siren sounded, signaling the beginning of the match. Everyone gulped, staring at the battlefield.

"Wait. Last match? What about me and ChunJi?" Hoya narrowed his eyes at the screen. The others were too into the match to notice what he was saying.

Yookyung walked over to Yoojin, without any weapons in possession. "Unnie, thanks for giving me the reason to live. Now, we can only choose between you and me. I guess, I will go and meet Changjo first? Really thank you for keeping me alive." she whispered into Yoojin's ear as she hugged YooJin.

Yookyung spotted a knife nearby and grabbed it. With a faint smile plastered on her face, she stabbed herself in the heart. Yookyung coughed and stepped back as blood dripped out. The crowd was dumbfounded.

"Goodbye unnie." was Yookyung's last sentence before she fell dead. Tears slid down your cheeks despite her not reacting to anything. The screen flashed for the last time in the arena. "YooJin wins, you may exit the Arena now."

L jumped into the battlefield to carry you out. He rushed to hug you as his tears fell out of his eyes. "I thought I would lose you." L sobbed as he hugged you as tightly as possible. Afew moments later, he pulled away, wiping away his tears.

"Let's get out of this battlefield." L revealed a hopeful smile, combing your hair and wiping the tear stains on your cheeks away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey there! So sorry for not updating sooner! I'll update really soon! I promise! 

Subscribe and comment! :)