First Victim

DEATH OR LOVE?! {ON HIATUS UNTIL FUTHER NOTICE}

Murderer POV.

When Na Eun opens her eyes, she was in total shock.

All around her was sharp weapons stained with blood and boxes with locks.

"W-Where i-is this-s?" she asked. 

I could feel her voice trembling.

I smirked, 'this is the first victim: Son Na Eun.'

I grabbed the microphone and spoke, "Na Eun-shii, you have been captured. There is only one way to get yourself free.  See the boxes on the floor? One of those contained the key of the room."

"What do you want?W-Why are you doing t-this to me?!" she screamed in fear.

"Nothing much. I just like to see people stuggling to stay alive."

"You are c-crazy! L-Lunatic! Let me out of this freaking place you b-bastard!" she stood up, shouting in different directions.

"Oh, such a word coming out from your pretty mouth. That's a disappointment." I shooked my head.

"S-shut up and l-let me out you p-pathetic b-bastard!"

"Look who's the pathetic one right now." I laughed.

She stood there, ready to burst out in tears any second. "Now now, don't you even dare to cry. Or else you will definitely die in this room and no one will find your corpse." I threatened.

"W-what do I h-have to do for s-survival?" she wiped her tears away.

"There's a pair key on the table. You'll have to get the keys and find the correct box and unlock it. Beware, there's a time limit. If you can't exit the room in time, I let out the scorpions and spiders to leave you to die slowly in agony." I smirked.

"Y-you p-psycho bas-bastard." she commented.

"Yeah yeah." I waved the comments away.

"H-how l-long is the time limit?" 

"Oh, that. It's quite long. 2 minutes." 

"WHAT?!"

"Isn't it too long for you? I think I should shorten the time limit to 1minutes or even 30 seconds."

"IT'S TOO SHORT! YOU INSANE HUMAN!"  she yelled in fear.

"Stop shouting, or else you'll die right away." I  said, feeling very annoyed

"Time. Starts. Now." I announced.

She, immediately sprang into action.

NAEUN POV.

Immediately, I ran to the table and took the key.

There's a clock in the room and the sound of the clock ticking is so loud that it is distracting me.

I ran and tried to open some boxes. My hands trembled when I tried to insert the key. 

"NA EUN, KEEP CALM! SON NAEUN KEEP CALM!" I screamed to cover the ticking sound of the clock.

"No use screaming, good try though. I've installed microphone in the clock." the bastard said.

"This one is not it." I threw the box away.

"Time's gonna be up. beware." he warned.

"Shut up!" I shouted.

"You can survive actually. Use your brains ."

I stopped to think. 'Think, think! Son Naeun, think now!' Suddenly, I thought of an idea. I swept all the boxes to a corner and started placing the boxes to form a square shape enclosure. 

"Clever woman, not bad. Too bad, time's gonna be up in 30 seconds."

I quicken my pace and started panicking. "Time's up!" he announced.  I smirked,"Bastard. I have finished my enclosure too. Bring it on."

I could feel his smile fading away. After that, thousands of scorpion swam into view.

I shouted in shock and started trying the boxes again.

While trying to insert the key, I felt something behind me. I turned back, realising one scorpion kept looking at me in defense mode.

"ARGHHHHH!!!!" I grabbed the meat cleaver and cut the scorpion repeatedly. I immediately went back to the boxes, trembling more than ever.

Finally, after afew boxes, I've found the correct one. "Yes!" I yelled in victory.

I went out and closed the door before any scorpion escapes. I took a deep breathe. 'The scent of freedom.' I smiled, feeling relieved.

"Don't be relieved NaEun-shii." the voice announced.

"I'm out already." I said.

"This is the second challenge. You'll have to kill to get out."

"What are you doing? You promised that I'll be free!" tears ran down my cheeks.

"A murderer never keep his promise."

"After you open the door, there will be a maze waiting for you. Some of the dead ends consist of traps and my helpers. Beware, you may get killed too and get chased after."

"YOU PSYCHO! I DON'T HAVE A WEAPON!"

"THERE WILL BE SOME. WAITING FOR YOU. GOOD LUCK THEN."  the voice boomed.

I opened the door. The room is brightly lit.  Footsteps are heard. 

I walked carefully along the walls. Until I bumped into something.

It was a samurai sword, Katana. I was walking with caution until my handphone rang.

"Yah! Son Na Eun, where are you?" YooJin nagged.

"YooJin ah," I sobbed.

"What happened? Na Eun!" Yoo Jin shouted.

"Nothing really, suddenly missing all of you." I answered, wiping my tears away. 

"Where are you now? We're going to school-" I heard footsteps and waved my Katana backwards. Blood splatered on my clothes. The helper stumbled down and lied on the floor dead.

Score. I killed the helper who was trying to murder me.

"Yah, Eun!"

"Nae?"  I went back on the phone.

"Hurry back."

"I'm going somewhere to visit my relatives. Don't worry, gotta go. Bye. See ya."

"How can you skip school because of that? Strange, Myungsoo and Dongwoo isn't here too."

I kept my phone tightly in my pocket and continued the journey.

'Wait, if L and Dongwoo wasn't with them, both of them may be here!'

"Myungsoo! Dongwoo?" I shouted.

"What are you shouting for?" the voice came back.

"You stupid voice, did you kidnapped my friends too?"

"Hahaha. You'll find it out yourself."

"I'll call."

"Then my helpers will be on a easy task, isn't it?"

MURDERER POV

"RINGGGGGGGGGGG"

"Hel-"

"OPPA~"

"Told you not to." I warned.

"Sorry. Where are you? I'm missing you already."

"Go away. I don't like you."  I ended the call.

"Who is it?" my 'partner', the one who forced me into this asked.

"None of your business." I turn away.

"It will be mine if I put  her into the game." he smirked.

"Don't you dare."

"Oh, I will." he continued smirking.

"It's Chae-In."

"Oh, that sweet lil' lady?"

"Whatever you call it."

NAEUN POV

This is the fifth one I've slayed, my clothes are blood red now.

"What a great progress you did, my lady." the voice spoke.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing much. I WANT YOU DEAD."

"Never gonna happen, you bastard." I growled.

"I'm just kidding, see you then."

I walked, slowly and steadily. I accidentally stepped onto one trap.

It clawed on my left foot. "URGH!" I shouted in pain.

Blood flowed out of my leg continously. Soon a pool of blood surrounded the trap.

"Congrats! You have just got one trap!"

"So? I'm still exiting this hell." I tried opening the trap.

"Now you have hit on the trap, there'll be time limit. There's poison on the teeth of the trap. You'll die if you hurry."

"PSYCHO." I yelled.

"Now, don't yell. You are gonna die sooner if you become angry. Imagine, poison spreading faster every moment when you get angry."

I slowly removed the trap and all I could see on my foot was the injury that the trap made. It sure went deep enough to make myself want to puke.

"URGH." I groaned.

I took small steps, to find the exit.

Suddenly, something flew past my arm. A small cut on my arm was formed. 

I limped and limped, trying my best to avoid the person. Finally, the door came into view.

When I opened the door, I felt something stuck on my leg hurting me.

I took it out and ran out of the house. There was nothing around the house. Plain rundown houses and dead trees. Unused items. 

Without any energy left to use, I fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey~ How's this chapter?

Hope you had enjoyed it! I took me a long time to type this chapter cuz I kept getting distracted.

Maybe I'll update this fic like twice a month cuz I have exams coming.

LONGEST CHAPTER EVER~

SEE YOU NEXT TIME~