Part 1

DEATH OR LOVE?! {ON HIATUS UNTIL FUTHER NOTICE}

-Author's POV-

As the siren rang, YooJin had her eyes shut tight and ears covered, not wanting to witness or to hear the match. Revealing her vulnerable side, L softened and wrapped his arms around YooJin's waist to keep her as close as possible to him.

When the siren rang, it cut off Bomi's thoughts and jolted her back to reality. Bomi shook her head as she waved the monstrous thoughts of killing Chorong away. Bomi stood there, as if she was frozen and stared at Chorong, not wanting to kill Chorong or to become a murderer.

On the other hand, Chorong stared into space, wondering how could the match end without any casualties. Or at least, not killing Bomi, her best friend. She already lost Hayoung and NamJoo, she couldn't afford to lost any of her member again.

To Chorong, she would rather sacrifice herself than to feel the pain of losing another member. To call her selfish, it was definitely not good enough. Chorong blinked away her tears as she felt her tears threatening to fall. 

Just when she was about to call out to Bomi, she experienced a sharp pain over at her stomach. The pain jolted her back to reality. Bomi was right before her, stabbing a dagger in her stomach. "Mianhae, Chorong. I don't want to die." Bomi sobbed as gave the dagger a last push.

Chorong gave Bomi an innocent stare into her eyes before falling backwards. 'This was it. It's the end.' Chorong thought.

She knocked into boxes and fell onto the ground, in disbelief. She couldn't believe what Bomi just did. 'Bomi wasn't this type of person.' she thought. 'Or is she?' a doubt came into her mind.

Her facial expression went stiff. Nevertheless, it was a face plastered with hate written all over it. Chorong gritted her teeth as she forcefully took out the dagger.

A groan was heard from Chorong. Jaws dropped at Chorong's action. "I hate you." Chorong muttered, running off to stab Bomi.

Screams filled the Arena as Bomi tried her very best to escape from Chorong's clutches. "YOU BETTER STOP BEFORE I OFFER YOU A SLOW YET BITTER DEATH!" Chorong roared. Despite the injury Bomi caused just now, Chorong had no reaction to it.

It was as if Chorong was not injured.

"BOMI GRAB THE SPEAR AND THROW IT AT HER!" Naeun instructed as her tears slid down her cheeks. "Chorong...." Woohyun's voice trailed off in shock.

Bomi retrieved her spear and threw at the direction of Chorong. The sounds of blood being splattered are heard. The match ended, with Bomi as the survivor.

Chorong's life ended, with a spear on her head. The spear shot straight into Chorong's head. Blood trickled down as Chorong's eyelids drop down.

Another kind of siren was heard, signaling the end of the match. Despite not being able to hear clearly and see what had happened, YooJin whimpered. She clearly knew that one of her best friends were dead.

"Hush baby hush." L soothed as he kissed the crown of her head. Hoya stood up and went to console the shocked Bomi. "Don't cry." Woohyun muttered, as if reminding himself.

Sounds of door being opened is made, YooJin could make out where the sound came from. It was from the battlefield. The helpers had came to take Chorong's body.

Grabbing this chance, YooJin pushed L's arms away and leaped into the battlefield dangerously. "YOOJIN!" everyone exclaimed. She was determined to find L.Joe back. She chased after the helpers, running behind them. 

When the opened door was a few more steps in front of her, she reached out hopefully to grab on one of the helper's robe. Just when her hope is being lifted up, the door snapped shut. YooJin fell on the floor, devastated. She was dumbfounded.

She stared at the door for a short period of time before L came to bring her back to the grounds. She livelessly moved along with L as her hopes of finding L.Joe back is crashed right before her.

All the remaining competitors sighed, waiting for the screen to flash to announce the next match. "The next match: Ricky VS Woohyun"

Everyone gasped. Everyone had predicted the victory and one was scared to face the truth that he was going to die. The other sighed in relief, knowing that he had a high chance of survival. Both of them headed down to the battlefield.

Both faced each other in the battlefield. "Let's have a short battle, shall we?" Woohyun called, throwing to Ricky a spear.

"We shall." Ricky forcefully made himself calm down. The siren sounded, signaling a brand new match. Woohyun smirked, looking at his weapon. 'Good thing I learnt how to use a spear before.' he thought.

Woohyun made sure there were a good number of spears before attacking Ricky. The first throw was unsuccessful as Ricky had dodged the spear. 

Woohyun continued throwing the spear to tire Ricky out. By the time Woohyun finished the spears, Ricky was drenched in sweat from dodging the spears. Woohyun stood there, aware of the situation. 

"Tired?" Woohyun raised his eyebrows. "Hardly." Ricky briefly replied. As if on cue, Ricky charged towards Woohyun's direction.

Woohyun never expected Ricky to caught him with him off guard.

Ricky wrapped his arms around Woohyun's waist and pushed him to the wall. Woohyun moaned in pain. 

Woohyun had been stabbed in the back by an sharp object on the wall. Woohyun tried many times to escape from Ricky but his injury at the back worsen his situation. The more he tried to move around, the more pain the injury inflicts.

Woohyun reached for a broken glass near the table. Panting hard, he stabbed Ricky with it. Ricky loosen his grip and stumble backwards, groaning. Woohyun took this chance to escape and retrieve a boomerang. He launched the boomerang at Ricky, praying that it will knock Ricky out. 

As if replying to his prayers, the boomerang did hit Ricky. Ricky received a massive whack on the head which caused him to bleed. Ricky gave the him a last look, before falling dead on the ground.

Woohyun stared hard at Ricky's corpse, deep in thoughts. The siren had called him back to reality. Reality hits him hard and the pain from the injury that Ricky had inflicted earlier took effect.

Woohyun's leg gave ways, making him lose balance. Sunggyu rushed down to help him up. The match earlier with Ricky had knocked Woohyun unconscious, due to fatigue.

"Treat him now." Sunggyu ordered, carefully placing the injured Woohyun on the seat. 

"Myungsoo, you should treat him since YooJin is in a daze." NaEun urged. L flinched at the mention of his birth name. No one except for YooJin and Infinite call him that.

"Sorry." NaEun apologised as she stared at YooJin worriedly. "YooJin ah-" she called as she shook her for her attention. It's already her fifth time trying to call YooJin and get her to reply. This time, the outcome was still as disappointing as ever. She let out audible sigh and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Finally updated! Who's match next? Read on to find out! :)

Alright, comment comment and comment!