Game start!

DEATH OR LOVE?! {ON HIATUS UNTIL FUTHER NOTICE}

You woke up, having cold beads of sweat on your forehead. You got up and slowly walked out of the tent. You realised it was almost dawn. You walked to the same place where you got attacked last night and sat down. It was the perfect location to witness the sunrise. You took a deep breathe, carrying the smell of the alive yet looked dead grass into your lungs. The refreshing smell cleared your mind but you winced as the wound around your waist start to slowly torture you. 

"Urgh, what a mess." you said in disgust and tolerating the pain when you removed the bandage. "Yah, careful of your wound." came fromn behind. It made you jump and wince at the same time because the pain doubled back to you when you jumpped. That person came to sit beside you. You realised that it was Myungsoo who actually made you experience double the pain. "Yah, that was painful." you slapped him on his shoulder, making him look at you with total ridiculous looks. "Let me take a look at your wound." he said, moving towards you."Yah yah yah. Kim Myungsoo,stay back." you crawled back as he started nearing you. "Bwoh, I'm just trying to look at your wounds. I'm the one who took care of your wounds." he answered as he stopped nearing you. "I don't care alright. It's just gross to look at the damn wound." you said, showing him a disgusted look. "Woah, you changed alot huh?" L smirked as he joked around. "Who won't change? I'm just one who changes first." you pouted. "Arasseo. Woah, look at the sunset!" L pointed. Both of you enjoyed the sunset in peace. Who both of you didn't know was that there was someone behind the both of you hiding in one corner all along. A smirk slowly crept onto the persons' face as that person thought of an bad idea. The person took a final look at the both of you and slowly walked back to the tent.

-

"Yah, I said no!" you slowly walked back into the tent as L followed behind you. "I'll help you!" L insisted, entering the tent. "Where the hell did you two go?!" Sunggyu scolded. "Sorry oppa, we went to see the sunset." you apologised. "Hyung, chill down yo." L put his hands on Sunggyu's shoulder. "How can you relax when we are in this situation like this?!" Sunggyu nagged. "Arasseo hyung, Mianhae." he nodded, walking back to his sleepbag to pack. "If only Sunggyu hyung is the first one who changes." L whispered, making you giggle while packing. "Hey, I don't care but I'm attending to your wounds later." L added. "I said no. Which means, really no. Myung. Stop making me repeat what I said like before sunrise!" you sighed. "If you want to stop repeating your words, let me attend to your wounds! It's a win-win situation!" he replied. "For the last time I'm saying this thing. Myung, I'm not letting you see the ugly wound again." you said, finally finish packing. This time, it was L's turn to sigh. "Arasseo, I'll get someone to help you attend your wound." he pouted, making you have the urge to pinch his cheeks but you stopped yourself in time. 

"Good morning survivors. New mission for all of you. All of you will have to ride a ride today. All of you have to travel in different routes. Don't worry, this is a safe ride. Grab onto the safety pole and you'll be fine." the radio broadcasted. All of us groaned, having the bad memories of the mini coaster ride. "Let's attend to your wound before we leave." L grabbed your hand and dragged you to Naeun. 

"Naeun-sshi, can you attend to Jin's wounds? She insist that she wouldn't let me attend to her wound." L spoke. Naeun was taken in by surprise. "A-arasseo." she stuttered, bending down to take out her first aid kit. 

-SOMEONE POV-

"Be safe Maknae!" Ricky shouted, waving to you. "Arasseo hyung. We'll meet soon!" you ensured, taking a confident step towards the route you are taking. You confidently took steps towards the water ride. When you reached the place, you put down your bagpack on the floor. You fished out a sharp knifed. A smirk slowly crept onto your face as you carefully study the knife. After snapping out of your thoughts, you went into hiding.  

-

"It's done Jin." Naeun finished with her final step of the bandages and packed her kit. "Gomawo, Eun." you smiled, looking at your newly bandaged wound. "It's alright. Take care, arasseo? Some of them have left." Naeun smiled back, standing up. "You should get going too." you tried standing up with the help of Naeun. "Nah, I'll wait for him to leave first before I leave. I wanna be behind him." Naeun shook her head, smiling shyly. "Awwww." you teased, carrying your bag with you. 

-SOMEONE POV-

"Eh? Why is there nobody here?" Sungjong came into my view. I stayed still, observing Sungjong like a predator observing his prey. Sungjong turned his head multiple of times before he went sitting down on a chair infront of where I was hiding.

"Ah, I should sit here and wait for the hyungs to come." Sungjong said, taking out a bottle of water to drink. I continued observing his actions and started forming up a plan to ambush him.

-

"Uh, Woohyun oppa?" Naeun called from behind. "Yeah?" Woohyun turned to face her. "I have something to say to you." Naeun signaled for him to follow her to a place where the others couldn't hear both of them. "What is that something that we need to be at a corner to say it?" Woohyun asked. "I found out who's the one who attacked YooJin." Naeun calmly spoke. "Who?" Woohyun asked, almost too immediately. "It was Eunji." Naeun swallowed and started explaining.

-

"Ah, there you are Eun!" you called. "What's the matter?" she asked, coming back from a corner with Woohyun. "L just went off. You're next. Luckily you came back in time." you whispered into her ears. Her mood lightened at the mention of L, "Gomawo Jin." she gave you a hug and went off. You smiled, "Take care!" waving to her.

-SOMEONE POV-

Sungjong finally sat down again after walking for afew times. I almost lost my patience while waiting for the chance for him to sit down on the bench infront of me again. 

"Urgh, where is all of them?! Are they road idiots or what? What took them so long to walk to a place like this?!" Sungjong started complaining. I carefully crept out of my hiding place and took careful steps approaching him. 

I was at him back when he shuddered. I took advantage of this chance to attack. Unfortunately for him, he turned around when I stabbed him. He was stabbed by me in the waist. The same spot where YooJin was attacked by one of the helpers. He yelped in pain and took afew steps back. When he looked up, I gave him a smirk and approached him.

"C-changjo?" Sungjong said, couldn't believe his eyes. "Yes Sungjong. It is me, Changjo." he held onto the knife take was stabbed into his body. "Why?" he asked, continuing stepping back. "Cuz you look like the weakest." I sniggered. "If that's what you think, then you are wrong." Sungjong said. Suddenly, I felt his confident aura coming out. I panicked. Now, it was my turn to back off. 

I realised that Sungjong was not injured. He had protection inside his shirt but I failed to spot it due to my carelessness. He smirked, "So, you think that I'm the weakest didn't you?" he slowly looked at the knife, walking confidently towards me.

"W-what are you doing n-now?" I stuttered, actually realising I have no where to escape. "I'm gonna kill you, since you posted danger to me." he smirked. I shut my eyes tight, actually wishing that this was a dream but hell no, I'm wrong.

I felt a sharp piece of object entering me near my stomach.The pain came much later than I expected. The next thing I knew was, I was bleeding. "Seems like you are the weaker one." Sungjong sniggered, kicking me on the chest. I received a huge blow and bang onto the wall. "L-let me go, please." I begged, not wanting to die this early. "Too bad, you actually wanted to kill me. It's alright now, since I will finish you." Sungjong said, showing me an angelic smile. I slowly lose the strength to resist being dragged by Sungjong. Man, how wrong was I to assume that he was the weakest among us. 

He suddenly stopped dragging and showed great strength by pushing me off the water ride. Damn, I don't want to die so early. 'Now, I'm gonna die at where Dongwoo hyung die. Great." I thought, shutting my eyes and trying to find hope in survival.

-SUNGJONG POV-

"Woah, that was dangerous." I said, looking at how Changjo rolled off the ride. 'How wrong is it for him to think that I was the weakest.' I sniggered once again. "Goodbye Changjoo~" I sang, brushing the dirt off my hands and walking back to the bench to wait for the hyungs to arrive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating! Apparently, I'm fully recovered. My birthday ended like afew hours ago(It was 20 July XDDD.) Hope you enjoyed this chapter and yes, I'm typing this chapter in the middle of the night like 4am.

Alright, comment comment and comment!!! Oh yeah, I've been busy in school. So I can't do an double update. Sorryyyyyy..... I will type up a chapter and post it ASAP!