Guess my role

DEATH OR LOVE?! {ON HIATUS UNTIL FUTHER NOTICE}

"Myungsoo, what happened to you?" YooJin moved over to him as soon as she spotted him coming back to the tent with an injury. "Went to convince Eunji back, but I failed." L scratched his head sheepishly.

"You got hurt. Come on, let's get your injury treated." YooJin frowned as she dragged him to get the first aid. 

"YooJin, why did you snap at ChunJi earlier?" L asked, to break the awkward silence only he was able to sense at the moment. YooJin reveal a faint smile before replying. "He sprouted nonsense. Even if he was my crush, that was past. There's no time for crushes in this survival." she replied simply, failing to notice the level drop on L's shoulders. 

"Really...?" L sounded uncertain. YooJin chuckled softly, "Yah, since when I've lied, huh?" giving L a soft push on the chest as an act of sibling affection. "True, true." L laughed softly.

"All done." YooJin said, keeping the first aid box to where it was before. "Look after yourself, Myungsoo ya." YooJin teasingly cooed. L shot her a pointed glance before replying, "Sure sure, anything for my princess."

YooJin chuckled, "You and your jokes." as she walked away to dispose the rubbish used ealier while shaking her head.

L looked at her, with a pair eyes filled with a sea of sadness. "But this is not one of my jokes, I'm not joking." L mumbled to himself.

-

Everyone got up early and gathered infront of the place of meeting, as instructed.

"Today, we're going to play some mind blowing games." the familiar yet foreign voice sounded. "The game's called: Guess who?!" the person went on. Receiving different reactions from the team of survivors, the person continued explaining.

"There will be one person who is not given a role. If the ones with roles failed to find out who is without the role, one of them will die. The person who guesses all the roles of each person gets a head start on the next game."

Their breath hitched in anxiety. This game will destroy their trust. 'Be extremely careful.' YooJin reminded herself. "Everyone will go through the tunnel over at the right to get to know of your roles. Only one person is strictly allowed at all times. Well then, Good luck!" the mastermind laughed.

The laughter had sent each of them shivers down their spines as they stared at the tunnel. Mentally unprepared, YooJin braced herself as she head off to the tunnel first up.

"Welcome, Miss YooJin." the screen flashed. Her nerve system tightened as she saw what the screen had shown her next....

-

 

A wave of triumph washed over Hoya as he identified his own role. He smirked, I'm going to win this. With a new sense of confidence surrounding him, he walked out of the tunnel with ease.

"So Howon-shii, what's your role?" ChunJi asked. "What do you think?" the said male answered, radiating an charismatic aura. "You're definitely on our team." Chunji had already slung his arms around the latter. "Definitely." Hoya grinned, looking at the people who are in favor with Chunji. 

Bomi, Sungyeol, Naeun, Eunji. So far, the smarts ones were in this group. It would totally be dangerous to join that team.

Hoya shook his head and dropped ChunJi's arm from his shoulders. "Definitely, not." he chuckled as he walked next to L. Apparently, the smarter ones were in the other group. 

"Whatever, I bet that we're gonna guess out the culprit first." Chunji clicked his tongue as he led his own team away. 

-

"Okay, so what next?" Woohyun questioned. "Let's reveal our roles!" Sunggyu suggested. "If you insist, hyung. You first." Woohyun said, folding his arms. Myungsoo took mental notes to about each of their behaviors as they continued talking. 'Sunggyu hyung dares to reveal his role, so he's innocent.' Myungsoo bit his lips as he thought, with his eyes on Sunggyu. "I'm Hansel." 

~FLASHBACK~

"Welcome, Sunggyu-shii." the screen flashed. "Aish, can you get any faster? I'm pretty much impatient!" Sunggyu yelled. "Your role is, Hansel." the screen flashed for the second time. 

After understanding the words on the screen, Sunggyu sighed in relieve. He then opened his eyes, filled with determination. I'm going to nail the pathetic person down.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"You are Hansel?!" Woohyun exclaimed. Sunggyu threw an accusing look at Woohyun. "Yah, what do you mean by that? Nam Woohyun?!" Woohyun hurriedly denied, "I was just shocked! Nothing else hyung!" he explained. Sunggyu threw a last warning glare at the latter boy before looking at YooJin.

"What's yours?" 

With that question, Yoojin gulped. Should I tell Oppa or not? What if Hansel was the character he created to use as his disguise? 

"Errrr.... I'm not sure if we should reveal it-" Yoojin scratched her head. "Ladies and Gentlemen, are you enjoying the game?" the mastermind asked over the microphone. "Sunggyu-shii, you have revealed your role and unknowingly broke one of the rules. I shall reveal your role to everyone, Hansel. Hansel is the name." after the sentence, the radio blurred and everything was restored back to normal.

"What's the propose of exposing your identity to the other team?" Woohyun asked. "Wait. I think I know why." Myungsoo cut in. This time, the rest of the 4 heads turned towards him, looking like blood-thirsting vultures. 

Myungsoo shrunk back, as if too surprised to do anything. "Ya, hurry up and speak!" Hoya spoke. "Anyone heard of Hansel and Gretel?" he questioned. All of them shook their heads and waited for him to explain. "Hansel and Gretel are siblings, as you can see, if Hyung is Hansel, there must be someone having the role of Gretel!" he finally explained.

The remaining who were listening had their jaws opened. "Why didn't I think of this...." Hoya sighed.

-

"Hey, anyone mind to tell their roles?" Chunji asked as he happily skipped along the road. "I'd rather not." Eunji replied, still keeping her eyes on Sungyeol. "I wouldn't mind." Sungyeol timidly spoke up. Naeun nudged him. "Oppa, are you sure?" she whispered. She was afraid that Eunji tried to murder Sungyeol, hence she had to tag along to this group.

"Ye-" Sungyeol nodded, trying to smile but failed miserably. When Sungyeol almost confessed with his role, the radio rang and captured each and everyone of their attention.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, are you enjoying the game?" the mastermind asked over the microphone. "Sunggyu-shii, you have revealed your role and unknowingly broke one of the rules. I shall reveal your role to everyone, Hansel. Hansel is the name."

"Ah-ha! Gyu hyung has been caught breaking the rules! Are you trying to land me in trouble too?!" Sungyeol threw an accusing finger at Chunji, scaring the blonde hair dude as he skipped away to safety from the taller guy.

"No! I wasn't aware of the rules!" Chunji threw up his hand in defeat. While they were bickering, one of the three ladies had their expressions changed drastically. The unknown lady gaped open, 'Sunggyu oppa is my brother?' she thought.

Noticing that someone else was staring at her, she quickly wipe the shocked expression off her face and pushed the reality back.

"Let's just continue walking," Eunji cleared her voice, causing everyone to snap their heads towards her.

After few miles of walking to the undecided destination with the scorching hot sun shining on them, they finally took shelter under a temporary tent. "Urgh, I'm tired of walking." Bomi complained, dropping herself on the floor with beads of sweat on her forehead. Soon, everyone sat down in a circle to cool down. When each and every members of the team were caring about their own business, one of the bush in the particular area produced some noise.

Equipped with sharp hearing, Eunji sprang up from her seat into defense mode.

As she took cautions glances at every small corners, she tried to stable her heartbeat. "Guys, I think I heard one person. I'm going to hunt them down. Don't ever follow." Eunji glared at everyone excluding Sungyeol. Sungyeol guessed Eunji didn't even want him to breathe the same air as her.

With that, Eunji ran off to some random direction and somehow she disappeared into of no where.

After few seconds after Eunji's departure, Bomi stood up with a face of panic. "I can't leave Eunji alone like this. She might get attacked." With that, she took off to search for Eunji.

"Bomi!" Naeun wanted to chase her but was held back by Chunji and Sungyeol. "Let her be. She'll be fine. Afterall, she's going to look for Eunji, the strongest among you girls." Chunji assured, making Naeun sit down and not move anywhere.

With that, Naeun was trapped with Sungyeol and Chunji.

-

"Anyone knows where are we heading to?" Hoya asked, looking around the place. The surrounding was mostly the same and everywhere and anywhere they walked to, had the same scene that made them confused. "Er... What can I say?" YooJin shrugged, fanning herself with her hands.

"So I guess we're lost." Hoya concluded. "There's a building to take cover!" Sunggyu called, pointing towards the strangely majestic white building that doesn't seem rundown enough than compared to its surroundings. "It's scorching hot, let's go in." L suggested.

And off they went into the white building shaped like a place fit for a princess to live. As the five of them entered the building, a bad feeling travelled down their spine, freaking them out in the process. 

"Something is not right here." YooJin spoke up, making herself as calm as possible. "I agree." Woohyun nodded almost immediately. Suddenly, a noise came from upstairs. A sound of vase crashing into thousand pieces were heard and the members froze on the spot.

"Did I hear wrongly or...." Sunggyu trailed off. "You did not." L clarified as a bead of sweat travelled down his face. Next, Hoya yelped in horror. Everyone turned to look at him.

"W-what's t-that..." Hoya pointed towards the ceiling in horror as he stammered. Everyone's neck snapped into the direction that Hoya was pointing to.

To their horror, there was a female wearing sky blue gown and had crystal shoes hanging in the air, up the ceiling. Everybody in the place started screaming in fright as they ran out of the building as fast as their feet could carry them, not even glancing back at the building.

"Stupid fools." the lady in sky blue gown smirked as she mocked the five of the pathetic person who just ran out. The female sighed in relieve. If only they had took a closer look on her, her identity would have been exposed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who is the lady in blue gown?

 

 

Heylo guys~ So sorry for not updating...

I can't promise anything but I'll try my best to update sooner..

My plans are all messed up and I'm really busy recently... Alright, see you guys soon :)