What to do?

DEATH OR LOVE?! {ON HIATUS UNTIL FUTHER NOTICE}

-SungJong POV-

'What should I do?' I thought as the time slowly seeps away. 'I don't want to die.' I bit my lip as my eyes darted around the whole Arena.

'Neither do I want to kill Myungsoo hyung.' An other thought popped into my mind. I looked at Myungsoo hyung, the one who treated me so well since I was young.

I shut my eyes tight, getting myself to block all the emotions so that I can survive the match. The siren rang, signaling that we should start the match now. 

I went to fetch a spear, determined to win. "I'm sorry, Myungsoo hyung." I mumbled before charging at him.

"Myungsoo! Watch out!" Woohyun hyung yelled, making Myungsoo snapping out of his thoughts. With his agile movements, he managed to avoid my attack. Myungsoo hyung then went to retrieve a spear, just like mine to defend.

Both of us charged at the same time, clashing at each other. I gritted my teeth, putting in more strength to push Myungsoo hyung's spear near his neck.

"L-look, I have an idea to have both of us surviving." he stuttered in difficulty, making sure no one but us can hear what he was saying. "What idea." I gritted my teeth harder, pushing the handle of the spear nearer and nearer to his neck.

"You're gonna fake death." he answered, mumbling. "What? Why!" I in a breathe, almost exposing the conversation. "YooJin needs me." he answered, with determination written all over his face.

I sighed, YooJin was what all of us treasured the most. Myungsoo hyung was what YooJin needed right now, the most. "Fine. What's your plan?" I bit my lower lip, not letting my guard down any sooner.

I stared at him as I listened to his plans attentively. 'This plan might not work!' my brain screamed out to me. I pushed away the thought as an other thought came to me. 'This plan is a 50-50 plan. It's not a good idea. Just kill L hyung and survive.'

I mentally slapped myself for being able to think so selfishly. "I'll go along to your plan. Just protect YooJin well, please. She's our jewel." I told him as sweat drip down my hair and wetting my yellow shirt.

"Here goes nothing." he breathed heavily. I in a breathe, withdrawing my strength on the spear as Myungsoo hyung pushed the spears away from his neck with his might.

-

-Murderer POV-

I watched the match attentively through the camera as L gave the spears a push. Sungjong tumbled back and fell on the floor. A smirk crept up my face I witness the two brothers fought.

Suddenly, L had eye contact with the camera. He smirked as he helped Sungjong up from the floor. "This can't be happening." I mumbled, sitting up on the chair.

At the same time, both Sungjong and L threw the spear at different directions. "!" I yelled, reaching for the control buttons. An other second later, the images from the screen had blurred. "DAMN THESE GUYS!" I cursed as I pressed some buttons to switch camera view.

"It's a good thing I installed more cameras. I should have known that they would do this." I bit my lip as I continued controlling the system. The image on the screen blurred. Soon, the images became clear.

"What?! LEE SUNGJONG IS DEAD?! I'VE NOT EVEN WITNESS HOW HE WAS KILLED!" I stood up from my seat, exclaiming in frustration.

The screen had showed a dagger in Lee SungJong's stomach, with blood tainting his favourite yellow colour shirt. "Too bad for Lee SungJong. "Mianhae and rest in peace, brother." I laughed as I typed in the 'contestants' for the next match.

-

I stirred awake, with some guy sitting beside me. As soon as I sat up, headache started coming on me. "Woohyun oppa?" I squinted my eyes, figuring out who is the guy beside me. 

"Oh YooJin, you're awake." Woohyun's attention went onto me. I then realised, we are still in the arena. Which means......

I stood up, about to shout for Myungsoo when I stumbled back, experiencing weak legs. "Woah YooJin. Careful! You need to sit down and rest." Woohyun scolded, as he helped me down on the chair.

When I was about to call for Myungsoo, Woohyun oppa covered my mouth. "Shh, don't distract him. You don't want him to get killed, don't you?" Feeling helpless in this situation, tears brimmed and slid down my cheeks.

I blink afew times, blinking away the rest of the tears. I turned to observe the match. "Actually, Myungsoo already planned something with Sungjong. So no one will die in this round." Woohyun assured. 

You sighed in relieve, realising that SungJong was acting along to Myungsoo's plan. You witnessed Myungsoo dragging SungJong into one corner and leaving with boxes covering the sight of Sungjong from different angles.

You were quietly waiting for Myungsoo's arrival back you heard Hoya mumbling. "What a lame game." Clearly, he was disgusted by the game.

"Gotta agree with that Hoya oppa." you agreed weakly, showing him a faint smile. "Don't we think as if we are twins?" Hoya joked, revealing a smile at you. "Look after yourself alright? You're our lucky charm." Hoya added, ruffling your hair.

You smiled in happiness as Hoya showered you with a brotherly feel. "I will oppa. I didn't know I was this useful." you said, raising your eyebrows. Hoya playfully scoffed before pinching your nose. 

"Jin! You're awake!" Naeun exclaimed loudly, until everyone heard her. "Yeah I am." everyone rushed over, including L and Eunji. Eunji was dragged over by Chorong, as expected.

"She's awake, woah. Big thing." Eunji mumbled to herself, dripping with sarcasm. L ran over and sat beside you, letting you lie on his chest. "How are you feeling now? Better?" he asked in a worried tone. 

"Uhmm." you nodded, giving everyone a faint smile. "Rest well." Chunji continued, looking at you with genuine concern. You had to look away, making sure you don't blush at his presence. "T-thanks." you stuttered.

On the other hand, Eunji scoffed. 'At this timing she's still crazy about her crush.' she thought as she rolled her eyes.

"I'm glad you're alright YooJin." Chorong said, holding your hands. "Thanks Chorong." you beamed, feeling much better already.

-

"How's she now?" the injured man asked, full of concern. "She is alright! Can you see them crowding around her? I bet she's fine now! Almost recovering!" the latter pointed at the monitor and laughed. The injured man winced at his laughter.

"What? You don't like my laughter?" he laughed again. The injured guy bit his lips and left. 'Please survive all the way. I don't want to be heartbroken again. It's hard being separated from you.' the former thought as tears slid down his cheeks.

The latter stopped laughing and gave a serious thought before he spoke. "You know what, maybe I'm sending you to a mission soon." he informed.

"Arasseo." the former shot before leaving the room. "Is he nuts? Who cares?!" the latter guy laughed once again, enjoying the situation.

-

Everyone's attention were glued onto the screen as they patiently waited for the next match's nominees. 

The screen went black and flashed a bunch of words. "Are you feeling better now? Buddy YooJin?" 

Hoya was pissed, "What a psycho." he hissed as the screen continued to flash more words. 

"I hope you are ready for more shocking scenes!" the screen showed. "Son of a...." Woohyun opened his mouth to say as he clenched his fist. "Oppa, don't give it much attention. Just read it." you told him, holding his wrist. He released his clench and tried relaxing.

Your attention went back to the screen, waiting for more words to come. "This match is fun, don't you agree?" 

"This bastard needs to be taught a lesson." Sungyeol hissed, gritting his teeth. "Sungyeol, there's no need to be angry about this." Sunggyu said, folding his arms across his chest.

"Whatever this psycho wants is crazy. We need to get out of here asap." Myungsoo spoke. "Yes we need to." you agreed, coughing.

Everyone's attention was back at you. "Are you alright?" Bomi asked worriedly. "Yes I am, Bomi." you assured, waving the matter away. "Guys, I think we need to return to our places. It's getting stuffy here." Sunggyu pointed out. "Sunggyu-hyung is right." Myungsoo agreed right away.

You looked at Myungsoo, 'He's way too protective of me.' you thought. As if he felt your stare, he turned to look at you. "Aren't feeling slightly stuffy?" he asked. "Huh? Maybe I am." you coughed again, getting away from the staring earlier.

"Arasseo, let's go back to the seat guys. We'll walk here later." Sunggyu said, pushing Team B members back to their place.

"NEXT MATCH: Chorong VS BOMI" the screen flashed. Everyone grasped, unable to absorb the information.

"Why me..." Bomi sighed. "How am I supposed to kill Chorong now..." Bomi asked, worriedly. "Fate will decide." you told her, holding to her hands. "Take care, YooJin. Thanks for being my friend." Bomi looked at everyone sorrowfully before heading down to the battlefield.

You had a bad vibe when you looked at Chorong. 'Hope no one dies.' you thought, closing your eyes. "Are you tired?" Myungsoo asked as his fingers ran through your hair.

You nodded. As wished the best of luck for both Chorong and Bomi. Their fate will be decided in a few minutes time.

The siren rang sounded once again, signaling the start of the match. You  kept your eyes shut and covered your ears, not wanting to hear or see the agony.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong~ Sorry for not updating for so long!

Teehee! Comment~~~~~ Thanks for supporting me!!! :)