Lost on Tour

It's Painful to Forget

   A week has passed since your unusual trip to Everland.  You have texted every single member of Beast-- you know each of them very well.  Especially Hyunseung.  He's probably the person you text the most besides Julia and Yoseob.

   You and Yoseob are close friends already--- you love to insult each other!  Your conversations are more like insulting battles:

   Yoseob:  So how was your day babo?

   You:  You're the babo.  You stole my chicken!

   Yoseob:  I don't reject people like you rejected Hyunseung.

   You:  I didn't reject him!!  I did not!!

   Yoseob:  Yay!  I won! xD  Sorry, sweetie. <3

   You:  ... Yangderella

   Yoseob:  Excuse me?

 

   Julia gets along with Yoseob a lot more than you do.  They text nonstop.  It's horrible.

 

   It's Friday, afterschool  (almost a week since your adventure)  and you and Julia decide to stay a little later before going home.  Julia's in the bathroom  (probably replying to Yoseob's text)  and you're sitting on a bench in the campus park, an iced coffee in hand and a book on your lap.

   Julia's taking too long in the bathroom, so you close your book so you can drag her out.  But your phone rings.

   You instinctively grab your phone from your pocket to check who it is.  It's Dujun.

   You answer it.  "Hi Dujun."

   "Yo."  his voice sounds somewhat deeper on the phone.  It always does.  "We haven't seen you and Julia in like a week."

   You roll your eyes although you know he can't see it.  "Yeah, that's soo long."  Your words just drip with sarcasm.

   He ignores the sarcasm.  "Yah.  So like a few days ago we explained our little situation to our manager about you and Hyunseung."  You can hear him take a deep breath.  "And with the help of our persuasion powers and extremely good looks, we convinced him to let us give you a tour."

   Confusion.  Confusion.

   "...tour?"  you ask.

   "Yeah, a tour."  he repeats.  "of the place we work.  Cube Entertainment!!  And it won't be boring,"  he adds in quickly.  "You'll be able to meet other k-pop idols too.  Be sure to tell Julia that last part."

   You smile.  "Sure.  We'll go.  I know Julia won't say no.  Adn we're free today.  And I don't mind.  So you just got lucky."

   You could see Dujun smiling through the phone. "Great!  We can pick you up in an hour.  Where are you?"

   "Seoul University.  You know where it is?"

    "Um..."  you could hear talking in the background.  "Dongwoon does!"

   "Good.  Park by the campus park.  Dongwoon should know.  See you in an hour."

   "Bye.  Hyunseung can't wait to see you."

   Dujun hangs up before you can reply.

   Blushing, you slowly close your phone.

   Julia prances out of the bathroom, her face somewhat red.  She plops down onto the bench, almost knocking over your coffee.

   "Yoseob said I was cute."  Julia covers her face with her hands and shakes her head vigorously.  "I feel so accomplished!"

   "That's great,"  you smile.  "Julia, about Beast..."

    Julia whips her head up, and stares into your soul.  "You're talking about Beast,"  she states.  " just got serious."

   You shift your eyes away and smile.  "Dujun called and invited us on a tour of where they work."

   Julia just stares at you blankly for a few seconds before dropping to her knees and shaking your feet.

   "PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS---"-

   "Don't bother asking." You say bluntly.

   Julia stares.  And stares.  And stares.  And sniffles.

   "I already said yes."  you continue, giving her a mischievous smile.

   Julia gives you a really big, surprised smile.  "What?!  AHHHHHHHH--"  she continues screaming, running in circle and waving her arms wildly.  she suddenly skids to a stop.

   "This is so SHOCKING!!!" she puts her hands to her cheeks and realizes something.  "EVERDAY I SHOCK-- SHOCK!!"  she starts sing/screaming.  "EVERY NIGHT I SHOCK--SHOCK!!!!"  she does arm motions and pulls them up in front of her.

   She puts her hand to her chest.  "I must remember this day."  she nods.  "The day that _____ willing went somewhere k-pop related."  she waves her other arm in an arc in front of her.  She whips her head towards you.

  "So so so so so so so so when are we going?"

   You pretend to check your watch.  "Hm, maybe... in an hour?"

  Julia's eyes shine.  "Ohhhhh my god now I don't have to kill myself waiting!!"  she claps intensely.  She runs over to you and slaps her arms around you.

  "Did you know that I love you?"

  "A very long time ago, Jewia."  you pat her head.

  "What am I supposed to do?  I'm not ready!"  she unlatches herself from you and starts freaking out.

  "Forget it.  They're proably on their way right now.  And we have to meet them here."  you lightly tap your foot on the ground.  

  "I have to do something though!"  she runs her hands through her hair and immediately pats it back down.  Then she dramatically points her hand in the air.  "TO JAMBA JUICE!!!" she races towards the onsite Jamba Juice.

~~

  "Yo!"  Dujun salutes from the drivers seat, with Yoseob sticking helf his body out the middle window and waving frantically. 

  "ANNYEONG  JEWIA!!!"  he yells at the top of his lungs.  "ANNYEONG  _____!!!"

   Dujun jerks his thumb towards the back.  "We have two spots in the back with Junhyung."

  You two jump in gratefully in the back.  Yoseob nudges Julia's shoulder.  "What 's that you're holding?  Jamba Juice?  You gonna share with me?" 

  Julia looks at the tray of half dozen Jamba Juices in her arms.  She smiles.  "While we were waiting, we bought Jamba Juice for everyone!  Two for me and _____, and 6 different flavors for you guys!"  Julia holds out the tray, almost spilling the Jamba Juice.  "You're welcome!"

  Everyone starts yelling and screaming as the grabbed for the one they wanted.  Hyunseung just happened to pick up the "Orange-A-Peel Smoothie"  the same flavor you got for yourself.

  Yoseob leans on the back of his seat, slurping his smoothie.  "There has to be something you guys aren't alike in."

  Julia raises her hand.  "OH oh!  I got it!  _____  is a girl!  And Hyunseung is a boy!  Yeah!"  Julia starts clapping for herself. "Am I right or am I right?"

  Yoseob starts laughing, and everyone else is shaking their head, as if saying, what are we going to do with this girl?

  "How long does it take to get there?"  you call out to Dujun.

  "15 minutes."

  "Why'd it take an hour to pick us up, then?"  you look at him, confusion spreading across your face.

  "These three people here,"  he used his free hand to point out Yoseob, Dongwoon, and Hyunseung.  "Were hungry.  'We're gonna die of hunger' they said.  'Let's go eat,'  they said.  Jerks."

  Dongwoon, Hyunseung, and Yoseob cowered in their seats.

  "Uh...err.."  Hyunseung looked up apologetically.

  "I didn't have lunch though,"  Dongwoon attempts to give an excuse.

  "Let's turn on some music!"  Yoseob innocently changes the subject.

  "Yang Yoseo--" Dujun threatens.

  "SHINee Sherlock!!"  Yoseob yells out the song and puts the volume up really high.

  Everyone but you and Dujun start yelling the chorus.

   "OH I'M CURIOUS YEAH!!  SAJIN SOK NEGA--"

  "WE'RE HERE!!!" Dujun hollers over the music and skids the car to a stop.

  Yoseob stops the music.  "Aw, Dujun.  You ruin the fun."

  "Well we're gonna have some more fun.  Because we're here right?"  Dujun points out.  "And we're gonna go see other groups right?"

  Julia puts here hands to her cheeks.  "Wait I get to meet BTOB?!"  she screams and starts singing. "~you make me go INSANE, you give me so much PAIN~"  she squeals and hugs Dujun.

  Dujun nods and give you a look.

  "yeah, I forgot to tell her."  you say.

  "You knew?!"  Julia whips her head towards you.  "And you're not freaking out like I am?!  ASDFGHJK---"

  "Okay, Jewia, that's enough!"  Yoseob wraps one arm around her and drags her away.  "No more gibberish!  It's rude!  Now onward to the front door!"

  You look up at the tall back building looming in front of you.  Oh god, you think  this buliding is so intimidating.  It's like the tallest building on the street.

  "It's fine.  It's bot as bad as it looks."  Hyunseung pats your shoulder.  

  You blink.  Did he just read your thoughts?

  "Walk with me in there."  you grab his arm and start dragging him.

  "Maybe she should visit BtoB first.  Just for Julia."  he smiles.

  "What was Julia singing about?"  You let go of him and you both walk through the sliding doors.

 "Btob's song, Insane.  BtoB's our newest group.  but right now sadly, they being criticized because people claim they're too much like us."  Hyunseung shrugs.  "Is it really that bad, being like us?"

   You laugh.  "Maybe."

  Hyunseung's mouth drops open.  "Is that an insult?"

  You put your hands in the surrender position and smile.  "Nope.  Of course not."

 Hyunseung turns away and you feel a slapping sensation in the back of your head.

 "Yah!  What was that for?!"  you rub your head.

  "For insulting me."

  You continue to rub your head as you look around the building.  It's a simple building.  White tile floor, a wooden desk in the corner of the room, and a pair of elevators nearby.  The walls were covered with k-pop ads, and posters.  There were several Beast posters-- about six.

   The lady at the desk  looks up.

  Yoseob waves.  "Where's Btob?  We're introducing some people."

  The lady smiles.  "5th floor, left hall.  They're doing a recording."

    Hyunseung walks to the elevator.  "Thanks,"

  He presses the button and the elevator opens immediately.  Everyone crams in quickly and Julia almost gets squished between the doors.  The ride up to the 5th floor is silent.  When the elevator opens though, everyone starts talking.

 "Left hall?  Which door?"

 "She said they were recording, so they should be at the last end door."

  "There's two recording rooms in this hall though."

 "Then check the plaques on the doors and check both recording rooms, idiot!"

  "Oh!  It's not the one at the end of the hall!  It's the one in the middle!  I hear talking!"

  "OOHH good job Julia!"

    Dujun opens the door slowly and peeks in. "Hey, Eunkwang.  Sorry for bothering.  We have someone to introduce to you.  Wanna take a break?"

  You hear yells of happiness from taking a break.  Dujun turns towards you and quietly ushers everyone in.

 One of the guys that was sitting on a couch, taking a break, swings water into his mouth.  "Hah, who's this?  She doesn't look like any singer I recognize."

 "She's not a singer.  The other girl isn't either."  Dujun gestures towards you and Julia.  "This is Hyunseung's childhood friend _____, and _____'s friend Julia.  _____, Julia, this is Eunkwang.  The leader of Btob."

  Eunkwang waves friendly, and the rest of Btob waved as well.  They start introducing themselves.

 "Minhyuk."

 "Peniel."

 "Sungjae."

  "Hyunsik."

 "Changsub."

 "Ilhoon."

 You bow to them.  "Nice to meet you all."

 Julia screams.  "Oh my god it's actually Btob standing in front of me!!!  I love INSANE!"  she puts her hands to and smiles.

 "She was singing it outside."  Yoseob explains.

  They all smile and thank her for being their fan.

 "Are you going to see everyone else?"  Sungjae asks.

 "Yeah."  Dujun nods.  "So we can't stay long."

 Julia sticks her hand in front of his face. "WAIT. I. MUST. GET. AUTOGRAPHS. I SHALL NOT LEAVE UNTIL I GET THEM."

 Eunkwang nods surprisingly.  "Of course--I need to find a pen--"  he finds one on the floor and Julia takes a notepad out of her bag.  Everyone starts signing the notepad, taking about 5 minutes.

 "Yay!!"  Julia jumps up and down when everyone is finished.  "I SHALL CHERISH THIS FOREVER!!!"

 They leave Btob, and go on to M4M.  But Julia doesn't know them very well, so they left extremely quickly.

 Next was G.Na.

 "Annyeong haseyo!"  G.Na waves.  "Nice to meet you!!"

 "Nice to meet you!!"  you and Julia bow.  Julia actually bowed this time instead of screaming, which was a relief.  Of course she got G.Na's autograph too, and started fangirling about the song Black and White.

 "I loved it!!" Julia squeals.  "It was so cute!!!"

 "Thank you--I thought so too!"  G.Na smiles gratefully.  Julia even got to hug G.Na before they left.

 Next was APink.  Julia had bowed over and over agin to Eunji.  

 "I praise you!!" Julia screamed. "I love your voice!! It's so beautiful!!  And the song Love Day you made with Yoseob---so cute!!!"

 "Thank you!!'  Eunji made peace signs near her eyes.  "I'm glad you liked it!!"

 "And the song Skinny Baby--"  Julia continues.  "Was so cool!!  I loved the dance!!"

 "Now that's a music video I loved!"  Naeun joins in.  "It was fun!  Hanging out with Beast!"

 When you guys left APink, you decided to take a break in the lobby.  While everyone was talking, you tapped Hyunseung's shoulder.  

 "I'm gonna go the bathroom." you tell him.  "Where is it?"

 "Oh, uh,  walk straight down that hall, and turn right on the second intersection."  Hyunseung points his fingers in the direction to help.

 "Okay, thanks, it'll be a minute."  you pounce away.

 After you walked out of the bathroom and back to the lobby, you look around.

 No one was there.

 "What?"  you look around.  

 Where was everyone?

 

 

Hi, today's an IMPORTANT DAY!!  

I based the whole character of Julia on my actual friend Julia, and she even goes by "Jewia"!!

And her BIRTHDAY IS TODAY!!!!

So I purposely updated the story today just for her, because she reads this too <3

Happy Birthday Jewia!!!!