Bonnie and Clyde

It's Painful to Forget

A few weeks have passed since Hyunseung's birthday.  He came by to your house every few days to help water your flowers and such, sometimes accompanied by another Beast member.  He came over today too, but instead, accompanied by Hyuna.

"Hyuna-unni!"  You smiled in surprise as she hopped out of the car.  

"_____!!  How are you?  Have you been eating well?"  She gave you a huge hug.

"Ne~  You changed your hair color!"

"Yep.  It's shorter too!"  She fluffed up her blonde hair.  "Oppa changed his hair also!"

You looked at Hyunseung for the first time since he came, and saw that his hair wasn't blonde anymore, but a dirty silver.

You furrowed your eyebrows.  "It's hasn't changed that much.  Why did you two changed your hairstyles anyway?"

Hyunseung laughed.  "Sorry.. I forgot to tell you that Troublemaker had a comeback.  It was only a week ago though."

"How could you not know about that??  Let's go inside and I'll show you!"  Hyuna hugged you again and dragged you inside the house.  

"I don't keep up with kpop stuff, so of course I don't know.."  You frowned.

Hyuna marched into the kitchen and looked around.  "Where's Julia?"

You entered the kitchen too and poured three glasses of water.  "She's out with Yoseob today.  I think they're shopping for candy."

"Hm."  Hyuna nodded absentmindedly whiled scanning her eyes for something.  "Where's your computer?  I'll show you the music video."

"Ah?  Oh-- I have a labtop here."  You grabbed your laptop from the bookshelf and turned it on for her.  While it was warming up, Hyunseung took it from Hyuna and sat on the couch.  

"Sadly, it's more ual than the previous music video."  He shrugged.

"What are you talking about "sadly", at least it was an all-kill--"  Hyuna scoffed.

"Well yeah, but I hope it's okay to watch it since I'm going to tell you right now that we have no feelings like that at all."  He finished.

"Yep.  I know."  You nod, and catch Hyuna winking at you.

The computer finally , and Hyunseung went on youtube, searching "Troublemaker 'Now' M/V", and several teasers and an official music video appeared on the top results.  "Here we go."

He started the video.  The first thing you saw was Hyunseung in a bed with two other girls.  And then Hyuna in a club.  And Hyunseung drinking.

You blink.  "It's so surprising how your character is the complete opposite of your real character."

"Yep.  It's embarrassing to do this."  Hyuna admitted.

In the video, Hyuna saw Hyunseung, and they started making out, and they fell on the bed.

"Aish, this part is so embarrassing!"  Hyuna covered her eyes.  "It took forever to film it!"

But you just stared at the video awkwardly.  It felt like you were watching an imposter of Hyunseung and Hyuna, because you knew their real character.  You saw Hyunseung's "joker" transformation when he looked in the mirror, the car makeout scene, the fireworks, and the part where the cars swerved around them, over and over, while they danced.  Then it ended.

Your closed your open mouth.  "What was that... that didn't even make sense."

"I'll explain-la~"  Hyunseung said when Hyuna was about to open to speak.  It's supposed to follow the story of 'Bonnie and Clyde'.  Have you heard of it?"

You slowly nod.  "The criminal couple, right..?"

He nodded.  "The criminal couple.. in the video, Bonnie, Hyuna, and Clyde, me, got into a fight, and separated, trying to forget each other.  but they realized they still loved each other, and came back.  They spent the last of their days in each other's arms, explaining the fireworks, the kissing..  and they were finally caught by the police and got shot to death, which explains the police cars swerving around us."

Hyunseung finished with a breath, and a stiff silence followed.

"That's sad," you whispered.

"Yes."  He nodded.  

Hyuna looked from Hyunseung to you, and looked down.  "Well I have to go to the bathroom."  She got up quickly and went to search for it.

You looked at Hyunseung.  "Clyde's character doesn't fit you well."

He looked at you in surprise.  "Really?  Why not?"

"Because Clyde was a criminal who killed people, and the video portrayed someone who did bad stuff like smoking, and drinking.  They even gave you that 'joker' makeup to make you seem like.. a monster."  Your mouth twitched.  "But you're not like that.  You seem like a person who has never done anything bad in their whole life."

Hyunseung chuckled softly.  "I guess I have to change that, then."

You stared at him.  "What?"

He set down the laptop and stood up from the couch, walking towards you, and pinned your shoulder to the wall.

Your face went red and you stammered.  "Y-y-yah, what do you think you're..."

He raised one of his hands to your neck, and formed his hand into a gun.  He touched your collarbone lightly and flicked it up lightly.  "Bam.  See?  I killed you.  I can be like Clyde now right?"  He smiled.  "Just kidding..."

He was about to relax his arm pinning you to the wall, when Hyuna finished her business and came back into the living room. 

"I'm back--- whoa.  Whoa- um.... I see I interupted something, um.."  Hyuna smiled the smallest of smiles.  "I'll leave you two alone then!"  And with that she skipped away.

When Hyuna smiled, Hyunseung's face scrunched up and he let you go immediately.  He followed after Hyuna, yelling.  "Yah!  Were you mocking me just now?  Yah, Kim Hyuna!!"

You just stared after him, and smiled.  What was that... he calls that bad?  Shooting me with a finger gun?  How lame.  You laugh, and recall the feeling you got when he pinned you against the wall.  What was that feeling I just had?

 

Hi-yum,  I did this chapter in one sitting, so sorry if it's not too good...

Thank you for waiting, though.  I love you all XD

I just LOVED LOVED "Now", so I had to do something like this.