Extra: Yoseob's Heart

It's Painful to Forget

"Ah~... my god.. my god.." Yoseob let out a sigh of relief as he washed all of his makeup off.  He shut the faucet off, shook the water out of his hair, and left the restroom.

As he walked down the hallway to get his stuff, several makeup artists and photographers bowed to him with choruses of "Congratulations!" and "Thank you for your hard work." Yoseob thanked them back and thought to himself, Again with the thanks yous. It's like I won the lottery or something.

Yoseob met the rest of Beast at the entrance.  Doojoon walked over to him and high-fived him with both hands.

"We're done!"  Doojoon smiled.

"We're done?!" Yoseob yelled.

"Yeah!  We're done!"  Doojoon repeated.

"YAY! We're done!  Our schedule for once is done early! Extra sleep time!!" Yoseob squealed and ran out the door, but not before Gikwang intercepted him.

"What are you doing?  Not yet, we're going somewhere!"

Yoseob frowned, his aegyo .  "Aww~ but Gikwangie... You know you wanna go home and check the fan sites!  Let's go home!  Arasseo? Arasseo?"

Gikwang pushed him away.  "Don't tempt me.  Where should we go?"

Hyunseung and Yoseob raised their hands.  "_____'s house!"

Doojoon pinched Yoseob's cheek.  "We don't need you to be any more hyper than you are now."

"And you,"  Junhyung pointed to Hyunseung.  "Need to get over your hangover or whatever it is."

"I don't have a hangover!"  Hyunseung pushed Junhyung's hand aside.  "I'm happy!  See!  See?"  Hyunseung hugged Junhyung and Yoseob joined in.

"Our unpredictable 4D Prince,"  Doojoon wrestles with Hyunseung.  "Horribly scary just a few hours ago and now you're acting like Yoseob.  The impossible has happened, hasn't it?"

"Nope!"  Hyunseung pranced to Yoseob and whispered in his ear.  "I'm guessing you didn't tell them, right?"

Yoseob nodded.

"Good.  Let's keep it like that!"  Hyunseung yelled out loud and ran to the car.

"Oi!  What did he say?"  Junhyung poked Yoseob.

Yoseob ignored the question, and smiled.  "The impossible did happen!  Yoseob gave advice that was actually useful!"

"No way!  What kind of advice?"  Dongwoon advanced to Yoseob.  Yoseob ran away and joined Hyunseung in the back of the car.  "I'm not telling you~"

"Fine!  We're not going to Jewia's place!"  Gikwang yelled out.

"What?!  Nooo what you saying--" Hyunseung complained, and Yoseob stuck half of his body out the window in an attempt to scratch Gikwang's face.  "Why you--- ASDFGHJKL---"

Doojoon let Yoseob rant until everyone got in the car, and he sat in the driver seat himself.  "We're going to Starbucks."

Yoseob stopped yanking Gikwang's hair.  "Coffee?"

"Yes, sweetie. Coffee."

Yoseob bent his head down and looked up with only his eyes.  "Okay."

"And you shouldn't yell in gibberish, you know, it's rude."  Dongwoon patted Yoseob's head.  "Didn't you tell Julia that once?  I thought was the maknae."

Yoseob didn't protest, and kept to himself the entire drive.

~~

"So what do ya want?"  Doojoon waited in line at the Starbucks as everyone else saved a table.

"Hyunseung ran over and looked at the menu.  "Hazelnut Macchiato!  With a cheesecake brownie and an apple fritter!  Okay?"

As the cashier typed it down, Doojoon leaned in to Hyunseung. "You think you can finish it?"

"You know me, hyung."

Doojoon pushed him away and looked to Yoseob.

"Cinnamon Dolce Creme Frappaccino with the usual glazed donut."

Doojoon nodded and turned to the rest of the kids, worrying that Hyunseung stold Yoseob's hyperness.

"Mocha Frappaccino with a cinnamon roll," Dongwoon yells out.

"An iced coffee and croissant,"  murmurs Junhyung.

"A Passion brewed tea,"  Gikwang says delicately.  "Nothing else."

Doojoon looks at him weirdly.  "You and your diet."  Then gives his own order.  "Just an expresso.  Thank you."  He pays and soon they get their drinks and food, and sit down.

Every member of Beast watched Yoseob sit down quietly and take a sip of coffee.

"Dongwoon smiled.  "You wish Jewia were here don't ya?"  He poked Yoseob across the table.

"Yoseob choked on his coffee and took a huge bite of donut to substitute for it.  "W-what?!  Of course, I'm... not."  Yoseob cowered under their smirks, and swallowed the donut.  "Okay, so what?"

"I know what this is, it's called love..."  Junhyung patted Yoseobs cheek.  "You're falling for her~"

Yoseob covered his ears.  "Stop teasing me guys..."

Hyunseung rested his hands on his chin.  "So what do you like about her?"

Yoseob turned red, but despite that he smiled.  "I've never seen a girl like her.  Never afraid to let out all of the feelings inside her... and doesn't care what other people think.  You can tell she's strong."

Everyone was silent, touched at how serious Yoseob was, but he continued.  "And you know how most girls are so paranoid about their weight?  Adn they'll ask for like a small scoop of fat free ice cream, and they can't finish it?  Julia--- she grabs a huge bowl, and look at her!  She goes all OMNOMNOMNOMNOM---"  Yoseob mimicked eating ice cream, and everyone laughs.  He's back to his normal self again.

"But,"  Gikwang says quietly.  "When we signed that singer contract, the dating policy..."

Yoseob banged his hand on the table.  "DID I SAY I WAS GOING TO ASK HER OUT? YET? AND ABOUT THE DATING POLIC--"

Everyone started screaming at the "Yet."

"So you were planning to ask her, huh Hyung?"  Dongwoon smiled.

Yoseob pursed his lips.  "I'm waiting, because she doesn't seem like the kind of person that goes on dates."  Yoseob shook his head to clear it up.  "Anyway... BABO!  BABO BABO SHUT UP YOU'RE SO EMBARRASSING!!"

~~

"I kinda wanted to go with them..."  Julia pouted a little.

"They have work,"  You collasp on the couch.  "I have to talk to you about something anyway."

Julia frowned.  "Okay.  Like what?"

You smiled as she sat down with you.  "Girl stuff."

"What kind of girl stuff?  Periods?"

You laughed at Julia's mistake.  "Relationships, sweetie.

Julia sighed.  "Okay.  So who asked you out now?"

"Jewia, that's not what I meant--"

"Now that I think about it, you haven't been asked out for a week.  That's a new record!"  Julia her invisible beard.

"I meant your relationships."

Julia's jaw drops.  "_____, you know I haven't dated once in my life--"

"I wasn't talking about that for God's sake, I meant YOSEOB YOUR PLAYBUDDY!!!"

Julia froze, and slowly formed an O.

"Do ya like him?  You guys are really close."

"You promised not to tell?"

"I swear."

"Just swearing's not good enough."

"I swear... on... Junhyung's teddybear.... and um.... Hyunseung's toothnrush."

Julia nods.  "Pretty legit."

"So yeah.... I love Yoseob.  I've like him for a really really long time."  Julia smiled, and continued. 

"You know why I have never dated before?  I have been liked before, but you know why I still haven't dated?"

You shook your head, waiting for the answer.

"I've been waiting.  Waiting for him.  Even though he was a singer, I waited for him to come.  They we first met him, I considered confessing right there, but I decided to wait again.  Until maybe there's a day when he loves me back.  Unlike other people, I'm not afraid to confess, and I will confess, even if he hates me in the future."

Julia smiled happily, and you wondered if you would ever love someone as much as her.  

A certain person popped up in your head.