memory v

Hurt Me, My Angel - DISCONTINUED

Chanyeol and I headed towards the middle of the school's basketball court when the bell rung, signalling that school ended for the week. It was a Friday and following the tradition that some idiot made up, students walked out their classrooms singing to Rebecca Black's "Friday". I find that song incredibly annoying. Who wouldn't?

Chanyeol.

He sang the chorus over and over, again and again. Chanyeol isn't a bad singer, but the chorus really disturbs me and my ear is ringing because of the noise. And unfortunately, he won't stop singing it until someone, specifically that one person, tells him to.

"SHUT UP ALREADY, YOU VIRUS." That probably did it. Suho, the eldest out of all of us, was able to make Chanyeol zip his mouth with an imaginary key, and then throw it far off into the air. I chuckled at the sight. It wasn't every day that you see Chanyeol afraid of Suho. Then again, we see Suho almost every day so it doesn't really make much difference if you think about it.

Turning my entire body around, I bumped into something hard yet poke-able - someone's chest. Rubbing my head, I looked straight up; at the same time that person peered down at me. Ah, his smile... and those dimples that I adore oh so much. At least he wasn't a stranger to me; otherwise I wouldn't know what would've happened to him.

"Hey Lynn, long time no see!" he beamed. His smile is so adorable that I can't help but to give it a squeeze, that is after I gave him a gigantic, suffocating hug. "You know, if you weren't a girl or someone I love, you would have gotten a beating from me." 

"Oh puh-lease. Don't make me laugh. Unicorn here can't even raise his fist much less beat someone up!" Wait a minute... I can recognize this snide comment from anywhere. I released myself from my pillow (haha a nickname I created just for dimple boy though he doesn't even know it's his nickname) and glanced around until I spotted a blob of a strikingly handsome male, standing a fine two meters away from where I was standing. He was so attractive in his sports attire that I couldn't help but squeal a little on the inside.

Hey, who said girls can't fangirl over their own male friends? Besides, he was gorgeously hot, and when you're exposed to such people, it's quite difficult to minimize the amount of drool that comes out of your mouth. But keep this in mind... I don't drool.

"KKAMJONG-IE!" Oh who cares what the people surrounding us thought (they were probably awing at our fine public display affection). I love this man and he loves me back. We're destined to jump into each other's arms, elope at the brink of dawn, and live happily ever after! 

Kkamjong chuckled and caught me in his arms. I think that if I wanted to, I could have squeezed the living spirits out of him, but luckily I didn't. If I did, who would be there for me to nag at and is able to tolerate my personality? 

"Waddup girl? I haven't seen you in such a long time. How've you been, my baby?" his arms automatically wrapped itself around my small stature, keeping me close to him. Chanyeol pouted at this sight of Kkamjong and I being so intimate.

"Yah, hands off my best friend, Kkamjong!" Awe how cute. Chanyeol broke us apart and pulled me behind him, in the meantime giving Kkamjong a scrutinizing look. "And the last time you've seen her was just over three hours ago, so don't go all over my best friend, got it?" 

In all honesty, I find this a hilarious sight to see. Chanyeol isn't always that protective of me, but when it comes to these guys (especially Kkamjong) he can be too engrossed in his fatherly figure act. Sometimes, he goes a little overboard. You know, I should have recorded all of that, but I didn't. I couldn't. Why? Channie here wouldn't let me go.

"I told you so many times that my name is Kai!" Kkamjong noted, furrowing his eyebrows in annoyance. "Call me Kkamjong one more time and-"

(Should I stop calling him by his nickname and instead address him by his other nickname, Kai? Nah... What fun would that be?)

Before Kkamjong could finish his so-called 'threat' to Chanyeol, Suho and dimple boy intervened.

"Kkamjong!"  And I guess you could imagine what happened afterwards. If not, let me briefly describe what happened.

I'm more special so Kkamjong doesn't get mad at me when I call him Kkamjong. On the other hand, aside from me, nobody has that privilege to call Kai Kkamjong, and only close friends can address him by his real name, Kim Jong In. Suho and dimple boy (okay his name is Yixing but for some reason he introduced himself as Lay when we first met, and ever since then, people have been calling him Lays or Unicorn) were being chased around by the hot maniac. If you looked closer, you could actually see steam coming out from his head. Okay, I exaggerated there a little bit, but where's the fun if I don't joke around?

Chanyeol decided to let his guard down and release me from his 'protective' hug. "Lynn, you should stay as far away as possible from that creature. Who knows what he'd do to you?" I chuckled.

"He's one of my best friends, so stop worrying Channie!" I pinched his cheeks. Hm, not that fun to pinch or poke... where's that Bacon when you need him?

Chanyeol pouted before mumbling a 'fine'. He looked down at his fascinating shoes, and then found small pieces of rocks to kick around, completing ignoring the three idiots that were running around the two of us. As my eyes followed Kai, Lay and Suho, I found myself stopping at five boys huddled up at the far side of the basketball court. They were talking amongst themselves except for one.

Kris.

He stopped laughing and so did the rest.

This time, I am one hundred (and one) percent sure we locked eyes.


author's note; To all my fellow subscribers and commenters, thank you for reading this story! But would it hurt a fly to comment on this story? By commenting on the chapters below, I am assured that 14 of my subscribers are actually reading this story and didn't disappear. Also, just leave a comment below if you want more updates!

More comments = Faster updates

So... COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT! :D SPREAD THE WORD~