memory xxix

Hurt Me, My Angel - DISCONTINUED

Kris didn't realize this but lately he has been neglecting his girlfriend, Tiffany Hwang. She didn't mind in all honesty; although she really loved the idea of having sweet bonding moments with her boyfriend, she preferred hanging out with her girls instead. And these couple of weeks didn't change her thought at all. Kris, who didn't notice that he hasn't been out on any dates with Tiffany, was solemnly sulking in his own confinement.

He lazed around on the sofa in his home, fumbling with his phone. Wondering who he should call, the first person who popped up on his mind was Tao. Of couse, Tao was his best friend and it wasn't a weird thing to hang out with him, right? He scrolled through his contact list until his thumb landed on Tao's name. 

Huang Zi Tao... Calling...

The first call attempt failed as Tao did not pick up the phone therefore Kris called his best pal a second time. It wasn't until the third ring did Kris' call get through.

"Hey Tao, wanna hang out? We should mee-"

"Um... Tao's busy."

Kris wondered who the familiar voice belonged to and was going to ask who the person on the other end of the phone was. By the time he opened his mouth to silence, he got his answer.

"He's... Uh... With Yixing ge and Chanyeol." Kris knew it was a little awkward to converse with her over the phone as they hadn't done that in quite a while. He kid of missed talking to her on the phone whenever they weren't busy. 

"Oh... Okay."

"I guess Zitao ge and Yixing ge won't mind. If you want..." She was hesitating and Kris knew what she wanted to ask.

"Then I'll be there in a few. Just text me where you guys are with Tao's phone." He could already imagine her nodding her head to his command. He silently chuckled to himself before hanging up the phone. A couple of minutes later Kris received a new message in his inbox, of course it was from Tao.

Kris read the message and a smile crept onto his lips.

 

 

 

 

author's note; OKAY I'm just gonna leave this chapter like this. A little bit of a cliffhanger but not entirely. Why is Kris smiling? OHOHOHO I'm evil. 

ANYWAYYYY TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY... the 28th of June. Oh what a lovely rainy day it is today, Eastern time zone. Happy belated birthday to all the KPOP June 28th babies (happy birthday to my boyfraannn Jung Daehyun :D)

comments are loved!