memory x

Hurt Me, My Angel - DISCONTINUED

It was nearing the end of winter and slowly as ever, the temperature has increased, melting the leftover dirty white snow until its recipients were gone. The sun was no longer hidden behind the grey clouds and it was starting to rain rather than snow. Winter celebrated their yearly leave with a couple of blasting snow storms and when all that was over, the tingling sensation of the new season have arrived. The end of the cold and treacherous season has been replaced with a new start ahead, filled with warmth and belonging. 

There was no need of wearing thick and heavy jackets to keep our body warm from the freezing weather. There was no need of wearing snow boots knee-length high to keep our legs safe from the possibility of contaminating our skin with frost bites. There was no need of wearing scarves, earmuffs, hats, and mittens to keep away the flu virus from trespassing into our body. There was no need of them all now that spring was here.

Although the weather was still breezy from time to time, lighter jackets easily replaced the winter coats. Converses, sandals and flip flops were declaring war against the winter boots. Lighter shirts and capris commenced their plan of revenge on their couple opponent, the long sleeves and long pants.

It was the end of March and the first week of April. April fool's past by with several senior high pranks on the freshman's and sophomores. Lynn was expecting her friends would have done something to her but they didn't for they knew if they had pulled a prank on her, their souls would not be able to reincarnate. So when nothing happened to her, she sighed in relief.

High school was rapidly becoming hectic with the large amount of work piling up on every student's shoulders, but Lynn was able to swiftly survive that period of time. When the school bell rung, she would head straight home; completing her easy-peesy homework went very smoothly. When it came to the tougher work such as essay writings and presentations, the young girl would stay up late and sacrifice her beauty sleep. Her friends noticed that she looked a little thinner than she did in the beginning of March and were all worried sick about her health, especially her two best friends and two favourite cousins. Regardless of her busy schedules, Lynn was satisfied with how she managed her time. She claimed that she was absolutely fine ever since news broke out that the Hwang-Wu couple were... well... a couple. He invaded her mind a couple of times but with the help of her three plus one distractions, she was able to survive through the rest of the day without Kris occupying her thoughts that often. 

As for Kris, he spent most of his in-school and out-of-school time with his girlfriend, Tiffany. For the past month, whenever they held hands or hugged, he would cherish that moment and smile in bliss. The more he accompanied his girlfriend everywhere, the more he drifted away from his group of friends and boy were they not happy. Luhan, Tao, Chen and Xiumin was super excited and happy for Kris and his new found love but was disappointed with the way he treated his best pals. "He's forgetting about us, man." was all Chen could say. It was fairly accurate news. Kris was slowly forgetting about the four of his best buddies, the ones who was there for him ever since he was in his freshman year.

Tao, Lay and Lynn (the three musketeers or three little piggies) have been hanging out with each other more often. You could say that their bonds have gotten stronger and they were closer than ever before.

Lynn has decided to stay in the refines of her home instead of moving out; the market was being greedy, raising the prices of rents and apartments nearby the school. She thought, for a moment, that if she were to live on her own, who will accommodate to her necessities? Nobody will, thus she will have to look for a job nearby her high school that gives good pay as well as manage both work and school schedules. She couldn't afford living such a money-hungry lifestyle at such a young age.

Since the three little musketeers hung out very often, there were a few instances where Tao would invite his friends over: the charming smile, the deer, and the forbidden hat boy as Lynn likes to address him. As Kris drifted further and further away from the four of them, Luhan, Chen, and Xiumin have gained five more friends. Losing one friend and gaining five more, that's a good catch. All along both parties thought they didn't have anything common with each other, but it turned out that these boys had one common hobby: singing. Soon enough, the three Chinese boys and the rest of the five boys who spoke fluent Korean, have created their own band called The EXOtics. Each member had an angelic and devilish side to them, from being cute to being nasty, down, and dirty (not in the rated way). They showed no mercy when it came to Lynn and boys that were not them. In other words, they were a family of nine with all older brothers and the youngest being Lynn, their sister. Obviously they were not blood-related in any way, but the seconds that turned to minutes which eventually turned into hours that were spent with each other in a confined room (luckily neither of them were claustrophobic) have created such a strong bond between all of them that nothing could break them apart.

Kris would eat lunch with his girlfriend in the cafeteria whereas The EXOtics were enjoying their meals either at one of their lockers or out in the beautiful weather. Laughter and stories would be shared within the group as compared to the couple that isolated themselves from their own group of friends. Tiffany's friends group who called themselves Girls' Generation, have been feeling a little saddened that their cheerful friend has a new life of her own. They were afraid of losing one girl that meant the world to them ever since they were young. Although they loved the Hwang-Wu couple, there were times when the girls wanted to steal their friend away from her boyfriend. But they couldn't, knowing it would put Tiffany's love at risk in the near future. All Kris wanted to do was spend every inch of a second with Tiffany, the love of his life. He wouldn't have been any happier without her.

It has been a little more than a month since winter was officially over and spring took over. Lynn has learned many things within the past few months and she will continue on learning. Fortunately, she has these amazing friends by her side, cheering her up when she feels down and supporting her when she's, once again, being indecisive. She would never deny that these people were her life. If anything happened to either one of them, she would not live properly. They say blood is thicker than water, but her family was rarely in the household, her parents were always on dates of their own (how sweet) therefore leaving her home alone. Lynn was a single child and had neither siblings nor pets. The only people she had were The EXOtics. In replacement of having no siblings, these boys were her blood. 

For both Kris and Lynn, they were living their own separate lives.