Love Isn't Guilty

Love Isn't Guilty

I walk to class in the early morning and guess what I see, LuHan, is listening to music when jogging. I wonder if he doesn’t have class today. Seems like he doesn’t notice that he is being followed by me, I keep walking slowly behind him. His hair fluffing in the wind, his head shakes to music he’s listening, and the way he walks, hands on pants’ pockets, back holds high. I can’t believe that after all those time, I still love watching him from behind. I smile to myself; do I really need to do this?

 

Keep thinking such that thing, I walk pass him without any notice.

 

“XiuMin?” He said in a surprised voice.

 

“Hmm? Oh! LuHan! Good morning!”

 

I shuttered. Blaming myself for being so stupid not watching my steps.

 

“Where are you going?” LuHan asks. “Do you feel better now?”

 

“Yes… Yes! I’m actually really fine. You don’t have to worry about me.”

 

I bet my face looks really dump now. I’m serious.

 

“Of course I do not need to worry about you; you already got your admirer who is willing to worry about all day and all night.”

 

He says in such sarcastic voice, which makes me at first didn’t know whom he mentions about.

 

“You mean… Chanyeol? He worries about me because he’s my brother… I mean, lover.”

 

“I wish you to be happy with the one you choose.”

 

After that LuHan puts on his earphones and starts to run forward without looking back. I stand there, keep looking at his back for awhile, then continue my job, going to class. My head is spinning around with his words and Chanyeol. Does he jealous with Chanyeol? Why he said like he’s angry? I know LuHan so clearly, his anger can’t be hidden for long. His eyes, his voices, his words, his reacts will show it.

 

I understand him so well.

 

 Class is boring today because my mind can’t focus on anything the lecturer is saying. Only when Chanyeol suddenly appears in front of me that I notice the class is over and everybody is leaving.

 

“You didn’t focus today!” He said, pouting his lips.

 

“Sorry I was just…”

 

And again, this kid is trying to do something but doesn’t notice me about it first. His hand is holding the nape of my neck and pulls me closer to his face.

 

I can do nothing. It is so sudden that all I can do is forcedly close my eyes.

 

“Stop it you damn son of a b***h!”

 

The next thing happens is LuHan punches into Chanyeol’s face, make him fall onto the grown. His cheek turns to red already and he is holding it with a painful face. His glasses seem have already broken into pieces.

 

“Chanyeol are you…”

 

I can’t have my chance to finish that sentence cause LuHan has pulled me out in front of people’s eyes, he just keeps holding my hand and pull it rudely, make me hurt so bad.

 

“Wait… I need to check Chanyeol’s face… You are being so rude this time LuHan! Why you hit him? He’s just…”

 

“HE INTENDS TO KISS YOU DAMN IT. DON’T YOU SEE?” LuHan almost shouts to me. We are already at the front yard of the dorm.

 

“He’s just joking. I know him! And what’s wrong if he kisses me? Are you caring about me?” I yell back to him.

 

“Yes. I care. OK? You want it right? You want to make me go crazy because of that silly kid keeps running around you, care about you like a true boyfriend? You know my feeling for you Minseok ah!” He holds my hand tighter.

 

“Don’t call me Minseok. Nobody here is allowed to know my real name!” I try to push him away, escape from his cruel holding.

 

“XiuMin… OK XiuMin, I know you still love me.”

 

“What make you so serious?”

 

“This does.”

 

LuHan pulls me closer and he kisses me, in the front yard of the dorm. Ignoring all the people around, he just, kisses me so sweet. My mind can give out any idea of what to do next, just want to be in his arms, like this, forever.

 

Our tongues touch. Once, twice, and so on, they squeezed together and make me hard breathing.

 

“You really love Chanyeol? You really think that you will deny my love if I tell you that I love you? I truly love you?” LuHan’s voice whispers in my ear.

 

“Don’t make me choose… Please. I don’t want to have this love anymore. We should have girlfriends, not…”

 

“Don’t say like that. There’s nothing wrong if I love you, or you love me!”

 

“LuHan…”

 

“Do you love me?”

 

“Do you still love me?”

 

“Do you still want to be with me?”

 

“Don’t blame on the love. If you have the courage enough, whom you love wouldn’t be matter. Love isn’t guilty, XiuMin ah…”