I Want To Be With You

Love Isn't Guilty

“Hello?”

 

“Hello Chanyeol, it’s me XiuMin!”

 

“Oh, hyung! How are you?” Chanyeol voice turns up like a cute kid. Now this kid will be stick into trouble thanks to me.

 

“Fine. Hey can we meet? What are you doing?”

 

“I’m having breakfast. Sure. Where? What time?” I can hear his throat is swallowing the food.

 

“At my house. Now.”

 

“OK. See you in 20 minutes hyung.”

 

I hang up. What should I do now? I plan up everything without asking Chanyeol’s permission first. What if he says no? I feel so dump. Chanyeol is a pure guy and I’m ruining his life? This is so untrue. Why I become so selfish like this?

 

I stand up and make some tea. Chanyeol will be here in any minutes.

 

“Hyung! Open the door.”

 

It’s Chanyeol’s voice.

 

“Hey.” The door is open and I stand there looking at him. Chanyeol is really tall, he’s wearing glasses and his hair is floating, he’s been running to here. Whenever I need, Chanyeol is always there to help. I don’t know if he agrees to help this time or not.

 

“Can I come in hyung? Why you call me so early?”

 

“Hmm… Have some tea?” I give him a cup of tea. “It’s something I need you to help. Something is very important and out of my control…”

 

“Tell me. If I can I will help for sure.”

 

So I tell Chanyeol about my problem. He looks quite in shock but he tries to be cool by keep nodding and smiling. How bad am I? Making Chanyeol into this? I sigh after the story ends.

 

“So… you want me to be your… lover?”

 

“Just pretending… but. Yes, I want you to be my lover.” I need to find something to cover my face; it must be red like chilly now.

 

“OK I can. For how long?”

 

“What?”

 

“I said I could do it. But for how long?”

 

“Oh my you agree to help me? But… this will bring you a lot of troubles… and your girlfriend…”

 

“I don’t have any girlfriend hyung.” He laughs, ends the cup of tea and stand up. “Do you need to go out cause as I know you have work today.”

 

“Oh My God I totally forgot about it.” I suddenly remember my plan and hurriedly change clothes and go to work with Chanyeol. He walks beside me, still laughing and talking about everything happened with him. This boy is forever kid, he’s taller than LuHan, make me feel very protective. But why my heart doesn’t skip any beat when I see him like when I look at LuHan for how far the distance or whatever he’s doing. My heart maybe was born for him?

 

So silly.

 

I walk into the shop and change clothes again. Chanyeol starts to walk around and checks the stuffs. This shop sells all kind of things, it’s like a small supermarket.

 

“What do you want to buy Mr.Park?” I said, laughing at him.

 

“I’m still checking… Hyung ah can I buy you?” Chanyeol said, he looks right to me.

 

“What?”

 

“Oh nothing.”

 

“I’ve heard it yah! You can’t buy me cause I’m not a thing, I’m a human.”

 

“I’m just kidding hyung. Do you want some coffee? I can go and buy one for you?”

 

What Chanyeol think he’s doing? Maybe he’s doing his job, be my lover. Chanyeol never did this to me before. We keep our relationship like brothers, only brothers.

 

“Sure…”

 

Chanyeol walks out. I still look at his back crosses over the street. And right then my phone rings.

 

“Hello?”

 

“So… that’s Chanyeol? The tall guy with glasses?” LuHan’s voice freezes me.

 

“You saw…?? You saw him?”

 

“He’s nice. I don’t believe you dumped me just because of a guy taller than me.”

 

“I’m not dumping you it’s you who dumped me! How many time I need to say this? I never dumped you if you weren’t with that girl. You remember?”

 

“I told you it’s she who kissed me not I intended to do it.”

 

“I’m tired. Goodbye.” I hang up again. Why LuHan keeps doing this? I know he never loves me in real. Why keep making me go insane? It’s his favorite job? After he knew about my feeling for him, he played with my heart one time to another.

 

I’ve never had braveness enough to be in love again. I tried to change myself into a pure guy. I dated, I kissed girls, but no feelings. My love is guilty. Everything I do is guilty. I can’t be normal anymore. I’m such a bastard.

 

“Hyung? Are you OK?”

 

I look up and tears streaming down onto my face. It’s Chanyeol with a coffee cup on his hand.

 

“What’s wrong???”

 

I wipe my tears and smile.

 

“No… No… Nothing happened. You should go home now. I don’t want you to waste your time for me. You only need to be with me as lover whenever LuHan is around…”

 

“What if I really want to be with you hyung? What would you think?”

 

“Huh?” I can’t understand what he’s just said. What’s on the Earth happening?

 

“I mean. I want to be with you.” Then Chanyeol leaves. His shy face brings me so many feelings and confused. Chanyeol do love me? If it’s true then what should I do now? I can’t let him down, but I also can feed him back because this stupid heart is only for that guy.

 

That guy, if that guy doesn’t exist, I may accept Chanyeol already.