Things are solved!

Love Isn't Guilty

For the first time ever, I’ve never bought someone’s breakfast except Luhan, but now I did it for Chanyeol, for my little brother. Look so awkward but this is all I can think of by one night struggling on bed. I woke up early and got him some cheese ramen.

 

I knocked his door and wait for his show up.

 

“Who’s there…?” The door slowly opened and Chanyeol standing right there in front of me, and shirtless.

 

“What the… Sorry, I bought you some breakfast. Why you keep hiding from me? You want to play hide and seek with your hyung forever?” I try to focus on my words and keep my eyes on his face not is body.

 

“I don’t… Hmm thanks for the meal hyung.” He takes the cheese ramen from my hands, I think our conversation is about to end now, and I even didn’t get my purpose right yet.

 

“Wait, you’ve got to let me know the reason why you are like…this?” I stop his closing door by my arms, kind of hurt a bit.

 

“Like what?”

 

“Ask yourself dude! You stay away from me like I’m some kind of a disease! What happened?” I almost shout at him. “Can’t we just be like before? I just don’t want to lose you… You are my good little brother, always.”

 

“… Sorry. I’m sorry hyung, for being…” His voice suddenly changes, he looks so sad and his teary eyes straight right to mine. I give out my hands and hug him, not too tight, enough to make him feel OK.

 

“It’s OK, I know all the reasons, and I just don’t want that stuffs break our relationship in the past.” I smile to myself; finally maybe I can heal his broken heart, which I’ve made for him.

 

“I don’t know why… I just feel so…happy when I’m…with…you.” This little guy whispers every word onto my ears. I feel so good that I can protect and hug him like this, he doesn’t love me for real, it’s just that he want to be loved, I know. But I can do nothing to help, since the guy named Luhan still exists in my mind.

 

“I’m happy too when I’m with you. That’s why I don’t want you to stay away from me. Be happy with someone doesn’t mean you actually have some special feelings like love for them dear, you will understand when you grow up enough.” I patted his head, feel his soft hair inside my palms.

 

Why I miss Luhan so much?

 

His hair is soft like this too, the smell is like this, even better, distracted me from whatever I’m doing. His eyes are so huge like this, his smile always there when I look at him. Even if he cheated on me, why did I still let myself fall in love with him from one to another?

 

He did cheat on me, and now I’m still curious about that. Did he really cheat on me? Or what he’s said was true? That I’m the one who misunderstood what had happened?

 

“OK Chanyeol you can eat now. I have works to do. We’ll see each others soon? Promise?” I smile at him and run back to the stairs, I need to make things clear before it’s too late.

 

This high school which is far from my university about 3 hours by train is still the same as I’ve just left here yesterday. I walk to the principle’s room, pass through a huge garden with full of many kinds of trees, plants, etc. This place holds many memories from the past, good ones, and bad ones, all. But when I rethink about it, all I want to do is smile, because it’s the most precious memories ever.

 

“Oh well hello dear! Minseok right? Come in honey. You don’t change anything from then, still little and cute. Haha” The principle asked me to sit down. This room is still the same, and Mrs.Chang is still the same too, just her hair gets whiter.

 

“Sorry for making you busy like this, I want to ask about the girl with blond hair and blue eyes in class B6 of the year 19XX, she was so special then so I bet you still keep some information right?”

 

“What’s wrong with that girl? Of course I still help but how can I know you won’t use it for your own purpose, which isn’t good?”

 

Her words always scare me, she’s so good at investigating right?

 

“No sir, I just want to know if I still can contact her or…?”

 

“I think you can’t, sadly she has passed away…”

 

This shocked me from head to toe. I shut my mouth looking right the Mrs.Chang with unbelievable eyes.

 

“Yes, this happened for 3 years already. She passed away because of a traffic accident. She’s younger than you guys, right? I’ve heard some rumors about her before, she loved a guy but that guy loved another guy? Kids then were very imaginary! How creative!”

 

Was it Luhan then? Please tell me God, was it Luhan? Was it the guy that I’ve always loved?

 

“That guy… did you hear any rumor about the information about that guy?”

 

“I just know he’s Chinese. Yeah. People said this many times but they just mentioned about the poor girl, why should we care about that guy?”

 

“OK. Thanks sir. I think it’s time I went home now, see you again someday.” I nodded and go out; hands shake like crazy and my feet feel like can't stand still.

 

Luhan, in my head the thing I want to do now is hug Luhan so tight that he can never leave again, that I will never let him go again. The feeling seems to be dead for years, now turn back even stronger.

 

Stronger, keep getting stronger, our love.

 

"Why don't you love me? I'm not pretty enough for you?" She said after giving a kiss which is not unpleasure at all.

 

"Sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you but, I've loved someone else."

 

"Who? Why not me? I'm not good for you? Break up with her and date me!!"

 

I smiled silently. This girl doesn't understand anything. Nothing at all.

 

"It's not a her, it's a him."

 

Like, for God saves, Minseok, no girls can change my feeling for you even just one time? How sweet huh?

 

Love doesn't matter who you loves, it matters if your love is true, enough for you to fight for till the end of your life just to show someone how much they mean for you. Love isn't guilty, Minseok ah~

 

 

FIN

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

So what do you guys think about this? Comment is love, so if you love my fanfic, give some comments and tell me your feeling, I will love to read them! ^^

 

Plus sorry I can't make it for longer cause lack of inspiration lol~ Will come back with a LuMin fanfic later eiei *base on if you guys love this one or not* :3

 

I'm thinking about writing a ChanHun's fanfic *cause they are my ultimate couple* and KrisTao *for my sister* any idea? :"3 Help me eiei xD

 

So, see ya~~ Keep support LuMin ok?? Love <3