Sickness turns out so good?!

Love Isn't Guilty

The next morning is awful. I think I have a cold, my throat hurts so badly. I intend to stay at the dorm rather than going to class. The degrees are getting higher and higher, plus the weather is damn cold outside. I’m too lazy to put myself out of bed, just lying in it and sleep fluttery.

 

I don’t even notice that the time flies, it’s already noon and I still don’t have anything yet in my stomach. But this lazy and hot body doesn’t want to get up. I think I really need to call for a doctor.

 

Knock knock!

 

Somebody is there. But who? LuHan? I don’t know why his name is the first to come across my mind, not Chanyeol.

 

“XiuMin, are you there?”

 

Right, it’s him. What the hell he’s doing here? Is he worrying about me? For real in once time could it be real? I sigh, why I keep falling for this guy?

 

“Yes, what?”

 

“Can I come in?”

 

“Can’t.” I said, not that I don’t want him to come, but I can’t open the door to welcome him in, I’m such a lazy bear.

 

“Why not?”

 

“Because it’s impossible now.”

 

“XiuMin, please get me in. Is Chanyeol there with you?”

 

Hey, doesn’t it mean that LuHan is jealous?

 

“No one is here.”

 

“Then why can’t I come in?”
 

“OK I’m telling the truth: I can’t open the door because actually I can put myself up. I’m still on bed got it?” I accidentally sneeze.

 

“Hey you’re sick right? Are you OK? Damn it XiuMin you’ve got to let me in!”

 

LuHan pushes the door rudely. Poor it, but its locker still doesn’t quit its job yet.

 

“Fine I just need a few rests. Go back to your room LuHan or I will call the security.” I know even this won’t work with him; he’s such a headstrong guy.

 

“Did you have medicine? I can go and buy some for you!” LuHan then runs downstairs to find the drugstore.

 

In while, Chanyeol got there too, he brings the key asked from the teacher. Maybe he knows that I’m sick, he’s very sensible.

 

“Chanyeol? How can you get in here?” I wake up so sudden and the first thing I see is Chanyeol is reading his book. The sunlight covers up his golden hair. Chanyeol notices when I’m staring at him, he smiles, and said in a warm voice.

 

“Are you OK? I got for you some kimchi soup. I know I’m not good at cooking but I did try my best.” He laughs harder “And sorry I used your kitchen without asking.”

 

He stands up and goes to get me some soup. My stomach is ringing, dying for food. I think it really needs something to digest now. I get up, and the thing that catches my sight is a pocket from the drugstore.

 

“LuHan…” I whispered, heartbeat sounds so loud like everybody can hear it.

 

“So he’s LuHan?” Chanyeol says when he puts the bowl of soup down to the table next to my bed. “He looks so surprise when he saw me, he just gave me that pocket and then left. Without such a word.”

 

I say nothing. So LuHan did meet Chanyeol. What would he think when he faced to face him? I cover my face with my left hand, sigh strongly.

 

“Why? You want to meet him?”

 

“No… It’s just that… Never mind, he’ll be fine.”

 

I smile back to Chanyeol and take my soup, this stomach needs to be taken care of first, not LuHan or Chanyeol.