Love Runs To You When You Refuse It

Love Isn't Guilty

I wake up in the early morning and prepare for the new day at university. The first thing that catches my eyes when I open the dorm’s door is…

                 

LuHan.

 

Wearing Levi’s jeans, big brown coat, and a sweater around his neck.

 

“What are you doing here? You’re not supposed to be here!” I said angrily and pointed at his face.

 

“Why not? Since I’m a new colleague here. I’m your new neighbor, nice to meet you, XiuMin!” LuHan smiled at me like he’s innocent but I know he isn’t, he’s just pretending, to make me fall in love with him again.

 

But I won’t, I know that trick, already.

 

“OK. Do whatever things you want. Just stay away from me. I warn you. I’m busy enough for my stuffs; you will just make them messier!”

 

I slap the door and walk through him without looking back, smile to myself that I’ve just made a good outlook, very manly and strongly, who needs LuHan? Who? Definitely not this XiuMin.

 

My first class starts at 9AM with History of Socialization, the most boring subject ever. Then I will have time studying in the library alone because it’s free time. And guess who I meet there, LuHan, I bet him following me.

 

“XiuMin, we meet again.” He smiles at me and sit down at the chair in front of me, with some books, and I can see their names, it’s about Mathematics, Sciences. This guy is good at these things, really. When I can hardly understand a word.

 

“What do you want? Why don’t you just leave me alone?!” I almost shout, but I calm myself.

 

“I just miss you, so I follow you. I’m a newbie here, I have no friends yet and you are the only one I know.”

 

“You don’t know me, you are just my…”

 

“Your what?”

 

“Ignore it. I just ask you to leave me alone. You will have new friends, sooner or later. I don’t have time for you!”

 

“But…” LuHan intends to say something more, but I stand up and run to Kris, who stands close to use at the bookshelf.

 

LuHan walks away right after that. This is considered that this time I success getting rid of him. I keep looking at his back moving farther, farther, and then disappear at the door.

 

“Who is that guy?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“I asked who that guy is, the guy you were looking at?” Kris lowers his body to talk to me since he’s too tall.

 

“You mean… Oh! He’s LuHan, he’s new here.”

 

“Ah, that’s LuHan you used to tell me about?”

 

“Yes, he’s one of my friends since high school.”

 

“Why don’t you talk to him? Shy?”

 

“I just, don’t want to.”

 

I smiled lightly. Is it true that I don’t want to talk to LuHan? But I think about him every since he’s left. I’ve never loved someone like the love I fall for him. Maybe it’s too late; my heart has closed for too long already.