Liar

Love Isn't Guilty

Flashback~

 

LuHan tried to calm himself not to be worry and gapped some breathe. He knocked the door and called in a worried voice.

 

“XiuMin! Open the door! Yah Kim Minseok I’m not joking anymore! This is serious why you just let a small thing goes between both of us. Grow up now or I…”

 

LuHan suddenly stopped cause the thing happened in front of his eyes was out of imagination.

 

This must be… Chanyeol. Tall, curly hair, glasses, look like a kid *of course cause he’s younger*

 

“Who are you looking for? XiuMin hyung?” He said, his face looked really funny to LuHan, he was just a kid trying to be an adult.

 

“Kid, I need to meet XiuMin, can you please let me come in?”

 

“No. He’s sleeping now.”

 

“Don’t lie to me about 15 minutes ago he’s still there talking to me!”

 

“Don’t you know he’s sick? He can sleep any time because he’s tired. If you really care about his health, please go.”

 

“Yah stop talking like you know XiuMin. And stop dogmatic me! You’re younger than me.”

 

Chanyeol grabbed the pocket of medicines LuHan was holding and shutted the door with only a word:

 

“Goodbye!”

 

~

 

I feel so much better thanks to Chanyeol’s soup though it’s a bit tasty. Maybe he put a little much salt. But still, it’s very delicious.

 

“Thanks to your soup I think the sickness will run away soon!” I smile at him, the best smile that I can make till now. I don’t want to make him disappoint. And right then, just after then a few seconds, Chanyeol moves slowly near to me, I can see his lips right in front of my face, and his eyes straight right to me. His hair smells so good, the smell of lavender, make my mind falling into a black deep hole.

 

“I like…”

 

“Stop Chanyeol, just stop!” I push him as fast as I can, almost make him fall onto the ground.

 

“Hey I’m playing my role. It works right? Do you think I’m a good actor?” Chanyeol laughs like mad and make me embarrassing to dead.

 

“You idiot stop teasing me again!!!!!”

 

I yelled, my voice blends with Chanyeol’s laughing sounds, if there’s real love between us, this would be a happy ever after story already.

 

 

Chanyeol finishes his coffee; he the last cream left on the cup. The weather is warming up maybe? It’d better not any snow. Chanyeol dislikes snow.

 

Snow is like crushed stone, if you hold it too tight, it will melt away, but if you hold it too loose, it will slip out of your hand.

 

Like him. Chanyeol breaks his tangled golden hair, that guy is like snow to him. Chanyeol sighs to smoke. That guy will always be snow, falling and slipping away. The only left is just the freeze feeling on the skin of your palm, so painful maybe, but also so good.