Let It Be

Love Isn't Guilty

That rainy day, I’ve done my things at the shop and begin to walk home; suddenly I meet a wet guy sitting right next to the shop’s door. It’s LuHan, all wet.

 

“What are you doing here you idiot?” I yell at him, open my umbrella and help him to stand up.

 

“XiuMin, I’ve been waiting for you. Can you just stop ignoring me?”

 

His body is hotter than usually, I think he’s got a cold. In worrying, I nod, whatever he said I don’t even mind to listen.

 

“You must go home first. Listen to me LuHan, you will be sick and it’s no good to be absent from class.”

 

We walk back to our dorm in silence. LuHan is seriously sick. Even though I’m tired but I can’t leave him alone, that will be so cooled-heart.

 

I let him lie on the couch and get some hot water to warm him up. His degrees are 39 which aren’t really good.

 

“I will buy you some medicine, wait OK?”

 

I intent to stand up but LuHan keep holding my hand tightly.

 

“Don’t…leave…” He whispered tiredly.

 

My hear skips a beat, I sit down again. His face reminds me of the old memories I want to forget. The memories of an unreal love that will last for a life time.

 

Flashback~

 

I remembered when I first met LuHan, he’s work at a coffee shop, and his smile knocked my down at the first sight. I couldn’t do anything just kept staring at it. Then I realized we studied at the same high school without knowing each others. We met more often, and I had to claim that I had feelings for him.

 

This may sound crazy, how could a guy fall in love with a guy? But I couldn’t lie to my heart. Basically this is the beginning of our love. I put all my effort to tell him the real feelings inside my heart, and he accepted it, he said he had had feelings for me, too. I believed his every single word. We had time together like the normal couples. I still remember the first kiss of us, it happened under the old tree of our school at noon when there was no one around. The taste of his lips made me crazy, the tongue, his hand moved slowly beneath my shirt. Everything was like yesterday.

 

We did it, afterwards. At his house, on his bed. Everything then was like a dream to me.

 

But after that I saw him with a new girl, holding hands, kissing, flirting, and hugging. She’s more beautiful than me, I know because she’s a pure girl. I’m just a guy never could compare with.

 

And now when I eventually can admit that I totally forget all about the guy names LuHan, he comes back, and making me crazy, again.

 

“XiuMin, can you listen to me…. For once?”

 

“You shouldn’t talk now, let sleep. It’s better for your health.”

 

“I’m sorry.” He whispers, his eyes close already. “I’m sorry for making you sad… Can I have one more chance to redo all the things and be with you again?”

 

I sigh “You’re crazy LuHan. You’re sick that’s why you don’t know what you’re talking about. I told you before, we’re done. Now we’re just friends. No, just neighbors. We must live our lives don’t you think so? I can’t fall in love with a guy again.”

 

“You’re lying…”

 

“What? How can you say so?”

 

“Then why can’t you look me in the eyes the first time we met again at your shop? Why? I know you still love me; I know you still have feelings for me…”

 

“That doesn’t make sense. If you continue talking like this, I will never treat you like neighbors again, we will become enemies. I warn you.”

 

This is so messy. Like he knows everything happens inside my heart.

 

He gets up with the tired face and his eyes look straight into mine, he holds my hands tighter and move closer to me.

 

“Stop it! You bastard!!!!”

 

But it’s too late. His lips are on mine already. So smooth, so sweet, so gentle, so…good.

 

I accidentally close my eyes and enjoy the feelings. I lose my mind and just falling into his arms. His hand moves slowly among my chest, and lower to my stomach. I know what this will lead to. So I try to stop him by pushing him away.

 

“Hmm… LuHan… St…op… Pl...ea.se…”  I shuttered. His eyes open and look straight to me; my heart beats faster than ever. This feeling is so wrong, but I can’t do anything to stop it. I just, let it be.

 

Let it be.

Let it be.

Let it be.

Let it be.