the secrets out!

My prince charming ..?

 Key's POV

"oppa im ba- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" screamed Christie. "OHMYGOD you almost gave me a freaking heart attack!!!" i cried out. she glared at me and said "what. do. you. think. you're. doing?!" "uhh.. errm.. i.. sorry." i mumbled. Her face was slightly pinkish and after a few minutes she finally said, "did you read my notebook?" "umm well you see.." she gave me the death glare " uhm err.. yeah" i finally said. she sighed and plopped down next to me. "how much did you see?" i wasnt sure if i should tell her that i knew she liked cheondoong hyung but i wanted to be honest. "christie, do you really like cheondoong hyung..?"

Christie's POV

when key oppa asked me that i felt my face burn red. i didnt answer him, but i didnt need to. he already knew from the drawings. "no offense christie, i know your like my dongsaeng and everything but this whole drawing thing is kinda weird.." said key oppa. i just laughed and shoved him. i knew it was weird but what can i say? i looked key oppa and asked " you.. you wont tell him will you oppa?" key oppa hesitated and said "no. i wont tell him, infact i'll help you get to know him." " REALLY?!" i squealed "ahem i mean thanks oppa." i could feel my heart pounding inside me, i woukd actually get to become friends with cheondoong sunbae!! i gave key oppa a hug and he just smiled. then he said "yah i got a great idea!!" i looked at him confused. "you know kikwang right? well me him & cheondoong hyung are gonna go to the club saturday night. bring your friends min & victoria! it'll be tons of fun! " i thought about it & agreed. what better way could i meet cheondoong sunbae?

 

Keys POV

am i going crazy? how am i gonna help christie go out with cheondoong hyung..? ughh & kikwangs gonna kill me for invitng those girls ... but christies been my friend for more than 10 years. it'll be worth it. maybe. It was late amd Christie said she had to go home. she told me that if i told cheondoong hyung or anyone else she would hunt me down. shes one scary chick.. but she sooon left & then i texted kikwang.

MESSAGE TO: kikwang

yo kikwang, you know bout the club thing? i invited some girls to come with us. it'll be fun besides i think you'll like them.

i pushed the send button ans within minutes kikwang texted back:

 

 

MESSAGE FROM: kikwang

hyung this was supposed to be just me you & cheondoong hyung! but who are the girls i guess it could be fun. i sent back:

its gonna be christie and her friends victoria and min

 

kikwang: alright thats fine i guess .. goodnight hyung!

 feeling content with myself i finally was able to fall asleeep.

 

 

 

Authors Note: sorry if it was kinda boring & short i had like 30 mins -_- oh yeah i fixed the spacing :)