boyfriend ..??

My prince charming ..?

Min's POV:

"Because ... I'm her boyfriend." said someone from behind. I whipped my head around and saw Kikwang oppa standing behind me. What the heckk.?!

Minwoo laughed out loud,"Hahaah riiiiight. & I'm gay. I know you two aren't dating." Kikwang oppa helped me up and said again "I'm her boyfriend, so back off."

"No you aren't! Prove it." sneered Minwoo. The room went silent as Kikwang oppa suddenly spun me around, held my face in his hands and smashed his lips onto mine.

aaahhh!!! what ..? why?? ohmygod .. I felt my heart flutter as his lips moved smoothly with mine. I heard the gasps and jealous murmurs of the girls who were watching. Then his lips left mine and i stood there looking dazed.

"Is that enough proof for you?" said Kikwang. He then took my hand and we walked out into the hallway. I was dizzy from replaying that moment over and over again in my head and I sat down on the ground.

"you okay?" asked Kikwang oppa.

"Uhh.."

"I'm sorry .. i couldn't just stand there and wat-"

"stop.. Oppa do you like me?" i asked hesitantly. His eyes grew wide as I asked and we sat there just staring at each other.

"Well yeahh.. *scratches his head* do you like me Min..?"

"yea.." i whispered. He smiled, and kissed my lips gently again. The bell rang and we said goodbye and left for our classes.

********AFTER SCHOOL*******

Victoria's POV:

"Victoria! Hey! you're invited to my party, Saturday night! I'll give you Min & Christie's invitation too! Hope you guys can come!" yelled Jiyoung as she handed me the envelopes. i smiled to her and yelled my thanks. Now to find Min, what the heck happened between her & Kikwang oppa that everyone's talking about?!

I walked towards the exit and all the group of girls i passed i heard," ohmygod did you hear about Kikwang oppa & Min?" what did happen?? I walked out of school and saw Min sitting on the bench with Christie, smiling and giggling.

"Yah Min! Spill. Now. What happened between you and Kikwang oppa?" She told me everything from what happened in the cafeteria, what Minwoo had said, and the sweet confession from Kikwang oppa.

"Awwww! Thats soooo sweeet!" squealed Christie. I was happy for Min, but honestly, i was pretty jealous.

"Oh yeah! Before I forget, Jiyoung invited us to her party extravaganza!" Min & Christie excitedly took their invitations and we started to walk home.

 

 

 

Author's Note: So sorta shorter chapter than usual, but I need to study for finals >.< ugh .. wish me luckk! but anyway i hope you enjoyed this! Kikwang & Min soo cuute. i wish i could have a guy do that for me ... hah i guess it'll never happen but a girl can always dream!!! :)