prank calls are funny

My prince charming ..?

Victoria's POV

finally, mondays over and two day breakk!! :D hehe wheres Min & Christie?? i walked around outside and soon found Christie sitting on the bench. I waved to her & she gave me a smal smile. I plopped down next to her and asked, "why the long face girl? was senior math class really that bad..?"

She pouted, & restered her head on my shoulder. "waahhh i made the stupidest mistake everrrr!!!" i gave her questioning look and she explained to me how that douche bag Jaeyoung from the bar had to be tutored by her. i was speechless & i felt terrible for christie.

"you know what? lets have a sleepover at my house tonight! it'll relax you for awhile okay?" Christie just nodded her head, and soon Min came bounding up to us.

"heyheyhey guys!" she grinned. but as soon as she saw Christie's face her smile dissapeared and she asked what was wrong. Christie retold the entire story and Min said, "woooooow ..... you better teach him fast so you can stop tutoring him!!" Christie silently nodded and i told them that we should all hang at my house right now.

We drove to Christie's house, picked up her stuff and then to Min's, picked up her stuff, and then we all headed to my house. we did everything from manicures, pedicures, makeovers, and movies. Christie finally seemed alot happier.

"okay okay we need some excitement. lets play truth or dare!" said Min.

"alright lets do it." said me and christie.

"alright Min, truth or dare?" asked Christie

"hmm .. TRUTH."

me and christie huddled and came up with a good question, "okay, if you had to have with ANYONE. who would it be?" i asked

"really guys?!" whined Min.

"just answer itt!!" said christie.

" fine ... kikwang oppa." said Min

"what did you say?"

"kikwang oppa" mumbled Min.

"no no, speak up minniee!!!"

"i said kikwang oppa!!" she yelled. she turned bright pink and me & christie just literally laughed till we started crying.

"stop it!" said Min.

"hahahahah we're hah not laughing cus you like kikwang oppa! hah we're laughing hah cus of the way hah you reacted! lololol" giggled christie.

"fine fine whatever. now your turn Christie!!" said Min, "truth or dare??"

"dare. i'm not to sure i wanna do truth.." said christie.

Min laughed evillly and said "prank call cheondoong oppa."

"what??!" said christie.

"you said dare, so do it. PRANK CALL HIM."

"no! thats weirdd! you know i like him!" said christie.

i laughed at her and pulled out her phone and said ," just do it! it'll be hilarious!"

Christie grumbled and finally dialed his number. "Christie, do the hotline thing you used to do!!" whispered Min.

*ring ring ring*

cheondoong: erm hello?

christie: ohmygod ohmygod helpp!!

cheondoong: huh ..? whats going on? whats wrong?

christie: i need help! i have a tampon stuck in and i can't geet it out!!!

Min and I rolled on the ground with pillows over our faces to muffle our laughs.

cheondoong: uh i dont thin--

christie: HELP ME. *click*

christie shut her phone and looked at us with an annoyed face. "i hope you two are happy.!" Me & Min nodded and as my turn was coming up, christie saved me telling us that she was tired & that we needed to sleep. i looked at the clock and it read 1:00 AM. we set our sleeping bags and all soon feel asleep.

***********************************NEXT MORNING****************************************************

*beep beep beep beep beep beep* ohmygod shut that thing up!!! i groaned as i heard christie get up and turn the alarm off.

"what the heck christie?? its 9 AM and we don't have to wake up for anything today!" i said

" i have to go tutor Jaeyoung sunbae, remember??" she sighed as she changed into different clothes.

"oh well then it was nice knowing yooou christie, you were a great friend!"

"yeahyeah shut upp "said christie as she threw a pillow at my face. Christie walked across the room and grabbed one of my shirts

"hey! what do you -" i said, but she cut me off and said "sharing is caring! & i'll try to bring the shirt back in one piece if i survive ;)" said Christie. i stuck my tongue out at her and yelled,"you better! thats one of my favorites!!!"

Christie just waved and left the house. she better bring my shirt back in one piece ... *yawwnnn*