so good but so wrong ..

My prince charming ..?

Cheondoong's POV

2:00 AM why isn't christie home yet .?? i looked out of my car and saw no one approaching. i leaned back in my chair and rested my head on the arm rest. i hope shes okay ..  where could she be? whatever, i'm gonna wait for her no matter how long it takes . *sleeps*

the bright morning sun shined in my face as i stretched and groaned. i rubbed my eyes open and then saw christie turn the corner and drive up in her black lexus. trying to get out of my car quickly, i tripped and fell on my hands & knees. grumbling to myself i got up, and looked at christie who had seen me trip. she looked at me with a halff shocked, and half amused look. for awhile we stood there and looked at each other, and i could see that she had been crying from the night before .

she broke the silence and asked,"wha-what are you doing here.??"

"i was worried about you. i saw what jaeyoung did to you yesterday.." i trailed off and walked towards her. i guess i looked pretty bad because i saw her eyes scan me up and down

she gasped as she realized something "oppa? you .. you didn't wait for me all night.. did you?"

"uhh well.."

i wasn't sure what to say but tears began to well in her eyes and i hugged her. everything just felt so right and perfect.. if only we could stay like this forever. but then she started to pull away.

*sniff sniff* "we shouldn't do that oppa." what? why ..??

"um no offense but you look terrible, i guess you should come inside my house." she said

we walked in and she went into her room. she came out with basketball shorts and a t-shirt that were too big for her. she handed them to me and said shyly,"i think you should change into these, you can change in my room." she wouldn't look at me in the eye but i smiled and thanked her.

i walked into her room and looked around. cute room, she must really like the color blue. i walked around some more and saw her dresser full of pictures. i held one up and saw that it was her and key at a restaurant together. i then saw 8 or 9 more of them together posing cutely. my heart sank as i saw more and more pictures of them together. i never knew christie liked key so much .. how am i supposed to win her over now? i can't do this to key hes my friend. i turned and started to undress. i took my pants off and pulled on the shorts and then i pulled off my shirt.

*opens the door* "oppa you left the shirt-- AAHH!" yelled christie as she covered her eyes with her hands. "i-i-i'm sooo sorry.oppa!!!." she stuttered.

i chuckled,"am i really that out of shape christie?" i stared down at my chest, abs, and arms. i wasn't buff but i was pretty muscular if i didn't say so myself.

/img/news/1/5757-a5gk5t1u15.jpg

 (Author: i know HOTNESS!!! i totally flipped when he showed his abs ;) sxy)

Christie's POV

"am i really that out of shape christie?" he chuckled.

i slowly peeked through my eyes and i saw him coming closer and closer to me. i stepped back and i felt my back touch the wall. god damnit why is he so freaking hot?? he was so close now that i could feel his warm breath on my cheek. he put his hands on mine which were covering my eyes and pulled them down.

"soo..? is it really that bad? should i work out more?"

no.. you're perfect just the way you are. god why are you so gorgeous!? i could feel myself blushing like mad as i looked at his muscular arms and his 8-pack. the body of god .. if only he could be mine.. >.<

" no i don't think you should workout more ... you look .." i couldn't finish my sentence and felt my face burning red. cheondoong oppa laughed and lightly took the shirt out of my hands. the way he laughs just makes me smile and his adorable face .. no stop it. he doesn't like you that way, he likes sulli...  he pulled the shirt over his head and when he finished dressing he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the living room.

"oppa can i ask you something?"

he looked into my eyes and smiled cutely "sure whats up?"

"..why did you wait for me here?"

without hesitating he answered, "i was worried christie. you looked so hurt and i couldnt help but come and see how you were."

i could feel tears starting to come in my eyes, no no don't start crying you big baby! i was just so overcome with awe and emotions that i felt my tears run down my face. his big soft brown eyes looked into mine and i felt his hands come up to my face and wipe my tears with his thumbs.

"don't cry christie, im here for you.." he whispered. and then right there he kissed me. he kissed me! his warm soft lips touched my lips and we kissed. i felt my heart beating so fast and i felt the blood rushing to my head. i felt my arms wrapping around his shoulders and i could feel his hair brushing my cheeks. it felt like forever and i wished we could have stayed like that. but then i saw sulli's face popp into my mind and i broke the kiss. why did i do that?! am i out of my mind?! >:/

Cheondoong's POV

our lips touched and i felt so happy and peaceful there. shes so beautiful .. i wrapped my hands around her waist as we kissed. suddenly she broke the kiss and looked down at her hands.

"i .. i'm sorry i did that." i said. she shook her head and smiled at me. she was so pretty when she smiled. if only she could be mine..

"don't be.." she blushed. i looked at the time and told her that i needed to head home and she nodded and walked outside with me. i gave her a light kiss on her cheek and waved bye. she waved back and i drove away. when i got home i layed down on my bed and groaned. that was so amazingly good .. it felt so right but .. why does it feel so wrong..? cus she's not mine. shes into key .. not me. what do i do now? i think i'm in love with christie ..

 

Author's Note: i'm not really sure what i think of this chapter but i hope you guys liked it! i wish i had a boyfriend like cheondoong .. >.< i would be the happiest girl EVER! hah anywaaaay comments are always wanted * subscribe if ya want!! more drama comin upp! (if i can think of any that is ..) <33 COMMENT!! okay now bye!