The Party conitnued

My prince charming ..?

Christie's POV

Me, Min, and Vic walked out of the bathrooms and headed towards the bar. One of the obnoxious seniors, Jaeyoung, waved drunkenly and said,"hey pretty ladies, we're gonna have a drinking contest. person who wins, wins 200 bucks."

Min elbowed me with a stupid grin on her face and whispered, "Christie, come on! lets do it!" she tugged my arm and i reluctantly went with her. Vic just looked at us with a worried expression and sat down in a stool. Jaeyoung called up the bartender and set a round of drinks. i drank, & so did Min. Another round, then another, then another, and another, and another. I felt dizzy after 17 rounds and told Jaeyoung i couldn't do anymore. With a half-dazed look he laughed goofily, and held another drink up to my mouth and tried to push the liquid into my mouth. i knocked his hand away, and told him i'm done. He then smirked and said fine.

I looked at Min, and she looked completely fine. "Min you okay?" i asked.

she simply replied "yup! i'm fine! Jaeyoung hit me up one more round!"

After 23 rounds it was Min and Jaeyoung sunbae left. I still felt dizzy and sick to my stomach, and i told Min she should stop but she shook her head no and drank the drink. Jaeyoung with a sick expression stared at the drink and pushed the drink away muttering "god damn it."

The crowd cheered and clapped for Min and the bartender patted her on the back and handed her her award. She smiled stupidly and gave me a huge hug. "loook christiie i wonn.." she slurred.

I felt soo lightheaded, so me and Min made our way outside. Ohmygod i felt sooo sickk ...

Victoria's POV

ugh i can't see because of the crowd of people!! where's Min and Christie?!?!?!? I walked around the bar and craned my neck to see where Min and Christie were. I overheard a group girls saying the two of them had stepped outside. Heading towards the exit i pushed open the door looked down the street. down near the curb i saw too slumped figures sitting on the sidewalk. both of them were throwing up and looked terribly drunk.

I ran over, and realized it was christie and Min! "YAH!! MIN, CHRISTIE! GET UP!! GUYS!" i panicked they were too heavy for me to carry .. oh what am i supposed to do?!?!?!

"Vic .. i .. won .. prize.. drinking. (throws up)" muttered Min. i felt myself shaking with fear & i knew i needed to get help. I told them to wait here, and went to go find Key oppa.

Cheondoong's POV

i wonder where the girls went .. oh well i'll probably see them sooner or later. oh , here comes Krystal. Krystal wearing a skimpy low cut dress strutted her way towards me.  ... i thought. I turned my back to her and suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and felt her my neck and reaching up for my face.

"what do you want?" i said.

she pouted at me and replied, "opppaa~ i missed you . play with me oppaa" her hand slid down towards my abs. i gave her a disgusted look and moved her hand away.

"i told you Krystal, we're done and over."

"no oppa, see thats where you're wrong. we're not over, not until i'm ready to be over." she leaned into kiss me and i quickly turned my head to the side. i gave her disgusted look, shoved her aside and walked away. Then her friend Sulli stopped me and said,"don't do that to her! what has she done to you?"

i ignored Sulli and kept walking. Suddenly i heard someone familiar calling my name.

"CHEONDOONG HYUNG! HYUUUNNG! CHEONDOONG HYUNG!" i searched for the person calling me and saw Key running towards me with Christie's friend Victoria with panic looks on their faces.

"whats going on guys?"

Victoria all of sudden burst out saying, "Christie and Min and drunk as hell and they're about to pass out!! Kikwang oppa is already out there helping Min"

all i could manage was a strained , "what?" Christie could be hurt ... i better go find her

i ran towards the exit and burst out the doors. i looked both ways and saw Christie on the ground slipping in and out of conciousness. i ran over and held her head in my arms.

"christie! christie! wake up!!!" i cried out. she must have joined Jaeyoung's drinking game ... I looked around and saw Kikwang helping Min up to her feet. Kikwang with a pained look on his face gave me a small smile and told me that he was gonna take her home because they lived near each other. Kikwang lightly picked up Min and carried her to his car.

Meanwhile, i tried to wake Christie up but she kept mumbling something i couldn't make out. ugh where's key?! i felt my phone buzz.

from: Key

hyung, i asked the bartender to open up a room bring Christie in to the back of the bar. we'll get her home from there.

i sent back "okay will do" and carefully picked up christie. at first i trieed to piggy back her but she wouldn't cooperate so i picked her up with one arm supporting her head and the other arm supportng her legs. I walked into the bar and i heard the room go quiet as i entered. great .. more attention

walking towards the bar i saw Krystal step out infront of me with a dirty look on her face.

"you left me for that ? you ."

"move Krystal, i need to get her home."

she stood her there firmly and said "no. shes nothing comapared to me."  Victoria appeared out of nowhere and suddenly shoved Krystal to the ground. a round of gasps and snickers went across the room.

"move aside you ." said Victoria. and some of the people in the crowd cheered her on. Krystal turning red stood up and stalked away.

"thanks victoria" i said. she nodded grimly and showed me towards the room.

"where Min and Kikwang?" asked Key. i told him how Kikwang lived near her and he took her home safely. Key & Victoria nodded and sighed in relief. Key looked from Victoria then to Christie and then to me, and finally said "well looks like i'm gonna have to give Victoria a ride home.. is that okay?"

"yeah that'll be fine ... but what about Christie?" said Victoria. i told them i'd take her home, and Victoria gave me Christie's address. the 4 of us left, with me carrying christie to my car and heading to her house.

When we finally reached christies house i lightly shook her and she woke up sort of dazed. she shook her head and mumbled "what happened ,,? ugh i feel sick .." i told her how she got super drunk and i could see her face turn pink. i helped her out of the car and she let me into her apartment.

"sunbae, i'm so sorry about this .. its so embarrasing." said Christie

"again, with the sunbae thing, call me oppa" i replied "and its no big deal, no need to be sorry."

she gave me a sweet smile, she looked so cute when she smiled. she sat on the couch next to me and then began to nod off. i chuckled and picked her up and carried her to her room. i gently put her down and covered her up with blankets. damn why do i feel soo ... idk hah i must be tired. i thought. quietly i walked out her room, and silently locked the door and went home.

 

Authors Note: sooo i hope you guys liked it!! and please subscribe & importantly COMMENT!!! I NEED YOUR FEEDBACK & IDEAS WOULD BE SWEEET :)