Chapter 14

My prince charming ..?

Min's POV

"Guys! Come and help me pick an outfit, Jiyoung's party is in like 3 hours! And I need help NOW!" I shouted. Christie and Vic came in with arms full of dresses and accessories.

"Here Min, put this on!" said Christie and she pushed me into a dressing room. i came out in a cute red dress and smiled as I looked into the mirror.

cocktail-dress.jpg?phpMyAdmin=D4xvzfmgL5(Min's dress) "Ohmygosh! Am I an amazing dress picker or what!?" said Christie. "You look soo gorgeous Min!" said Vic as she picked out a pair of shoes for me. I looked into the mirror one more time and dang I looked goood! I hope Kikwang oppa likes it .. hehehe

Vic's POV

"Yah, Christie! Pick me a dress tooo!" i nudged her and she immediately went straight to the clothing racks. She pulled me and started putting dresses infront of me.

"Okay, here are five put them all on & pick the one you like best." she told me. I tried on the first 4 and then I put on the last one. I absolutely LOVED it. i walked out and showed Christie & Min.

"So..? How do I look?" I asked.

"Freaking amazingly gorgeous!" cried out Christie. Min nodded, "That look's soo pretty!" I giggled my thanks and Min helped me get a cute purse

xhuX.jpg(Vic's dress) "Ugh, I wish i could pull that off!" complained Christie.

I laughed and went towards the other dresses to help out Christie. Hmm.. what would look good on Christie..? Christie and I walked around while Min continued to search for shoes.

Min suddenly exclaimed, "OH MY GOD! that would look soo cute on you Christie!" We turned around and saw Min pointing at a gorgeous white dress that mannequin was wearing.

"Girl, that would look ahhh-dorable on you!" I said. I walked towards one of the managers and asked if they had another one of those whte dresses, and they quickly gave me one in Christie's size. 10 minutes later she came out of the dressing room, and Min and I stared in awe.

09-Neu-Custom-Made-Ball-Cocktail-Dress-T(Christie's Dress)

"That's PERFECT!" me and Min said.

Christie's POV

ooh i love this dress! The design is soo cute! The three of us, extremely happy with our new dresses, paid for them and headed to my house. We quickly changed into our dresses, did our hair, and chatted for awhile.

"I cannot wait! This is gonna be soo awesome!" said Min. I nodded my head in agreement and Vic smiled. Vic doesn't look so happy ... I wonder why..?

"Something wrong Vic?" I asked.

"Hmm.? Oh, um no." she hesitated, "Well sorta."

"What's wrong?" questioned Min.

Vic turned a bit pink and said, "It's kinda stupid, but I feel so left out you know?"

Me and Min looked at each other for a second and gave a questioning look towards Vic.

She stared back at both of us and said, "You know ..? Like Min and Kikwang oppa, and you and Cheondoong oppa.. hah I guess I feel a bit jealous.."

"awwh Vic!!" said Min as she gave Vic a hug.

"Well ... I could probably hook you up with someone." I said slyly. Vic hit me on the shoulder and said, "You're so strange!!!"

Min suddenly piped up and said, "Vic! How bout Key oppa? You two could have something together ya know?"

Vic and Key oppa ..? That would be slightly awkward ..

Vic looked at me, and I gave her a smile and a nod. "Possibly.." Vic said, "But you know I'm not good attalking to people i don't know well." she complained.

I laughed and said in a sing-songy voice, "He's gonna be at the parrttyyyy! And plus, you'll be looking SUPER y tonight"

Min laughed along with me and Vic just shook her head at us. We started to get our stuff together as the party time was coming closer and closer.

***********************************PARTY NIGHT AT JIYOUNGS**********************************

Cheondoong's POV

I brought my car around the corner and saw Key & Kikwang's car come up behind me as I stepped out.

"yoo hyung! Looking good ~" said Kikwang as he & Key walked towards me.

I put my arrm around Kikwangs neck and said "I see your looking sharp for a particular someone.." he pushed my arm away and punched me.

"Hyung!" he yelled.

Key laughed with me and he said, "Oh come on Kwangiee~ Loosen up a bit."

"I'll admit it though," I said, "What you did for Min, was freaking crazy. I mean kiss her infront of everybody and say you two are dating?! hah I'm surprised she didn't beat you up after you said that!"

I had expected Key to agree with me and for Kikwang to hit me again but the two of them looked at each other and stood there.

"What?" I asked. Then it hit me. "DUDE! No waaay, are you two legit dating?!"

Kikwang scratched his head and said, "Well .. er- yeah. I mean after I kissed her, we went out into the hall and I sorta asked her out."

"And you told Key, but not me?" I complained.

"I forgot ..." said Kikwang and Key put in, "Well you know now!"

I put my arm around Kikwang and said jokingly, "Look at my little boy, all grown up!"

Key laughed as Kikwang tried to break out of my grip. I finally let him go and we headed towards Jiyoung's mansion.

 

 

Author's Note: hey guys! So i didn't update for awhile but YAY ITS SUMMERR & SCHOOLS OVER! well actually school ended like 5 days ago for me .. but I was in Canada. Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this a bit.. sorry if it was boring. Please subscribe & comment! Your comments keep me going!!! & suggestions are always always wanted! :) peace ouuut yoooo.