Chapter 1

My prince charming ..?

Christie's POV

It was 3:30 PM and class was finally over. Me & Victoria walked to a bench and sat down waiting for Min to show up. "Ugh, where the hell is that girl? I'm cold & starving." grumbled Victoria. "Hah Min's always late and i told you you shouldn't have worn that skirt!" I said. Vic tried to give me the evil eye but we both just ended up laughing. After about 20 minutes of waiting Min finally showed and said, "Sowwy i'm late again, Park sunsengnim kept me after class cus i said dickhead to Yoseob." Victoria laughed and said, "ahahah nicee Min! but lets go to the cafe or something! i'm freezing & soooo hungry!!"

We made our way to the cafe and talked about how college wasn't exactly what they thought it would be. "i wish there would be more parties!" grumbled Min "i haven't been to party in TWO weeks!" Victoria just shook her head and said, "Min, its just TWO weeks.. okay why don't we all hangout at my house tonight? come over at around ... 7:30ish?" Min replied, "7:30? what you're not gonna feed us dinner?!" "last time i let you & christie have dinner at my house you guys emptied my pantry and fridge!" Me & Min just laughed and soon Victoria was laughing too.

"So you guys coming or what?" asked Victoria. Min thought for awhile & said "yeah but i'll be alittle late i have dance lessons tonight." Vic looked towards me and said "what about you?" "Nah, i can't. Me & Key oppa are hanging out tonight at his house." Vic & Min knew that me & Key oppa had been friends since 6th grade so they didn't question anything and just nodded. "Can't you just tell Key oppa to hangout later with you & just come to Victorias house?" whined Min. I shook my head, I knew Key oppa would get mad if i didn't hangout with him tonight. It was soon 4:30 and the three of us left the cafe. I said bye to Victoria & Min and made my way to the park.

 

Cheondoong's POV

Me, Kikwang, and Key were in detention just sitting around, chatting. Kikwang kicked a chair and said "ugh this is so gay." "Well we wouldn't be in detention if you hadn't been messing around with Kim sunsengnims stuff!" replied Key. "Guys shut up, I just wanna get out of here and get some fresh air." i said. Kikwang looked at me and said "You okay hyung? you don't look like yourself." "err yeah. fine. just stressed out." I wasn't lying.. sort of. My ex-girlfriend, Krystal and her little followers were just getting on my nerves constantly.

 

Kim Sunsengnim came out and said, "You boys may leave now, your detentions over." The three of us headed out and Kikwang said "Guys lets go to the club on Saturday, meet some girls, and let loose a little." Me & Key agreed , we said bye to each other and i headed towards the park. So much on my mind ... ugh. I sat on the ground and put my back against the tree trunk. i hate drama.

 

Christie's POV

I sat on a bench in the park and i soon saw Cheondoong oppa sitting alone under a tree. He was so good looking ... *sigh* I pulled out my notebook and started to sketch him. It looked good, so i drew two more. I saw him stand up and leave the park with a tired expression on his face. ohmygod how can he still look so hot when he looks stressed? i shook my head and told myself to snap out of it. i wrote down all the things i liked about him which was ALOT, and a few things i didn't like about him. i snapped shut my notebook and stuffed it into my bag when i felt my phone vibrate.

NEW MESSAGE:

From: Key oppa

hey christie! where are you? i told you to comeover my house at 5! get your over here!

 

i looked at the time on my cellphone and it read 5:10. geez oppa i'm only ten minutes late ... i made my way over to key oppas house and rang the door bell. He opened the door and said "yah! where have you been?! its 5:15!!" i gave him a pouty look and said "i'm sowwy oppaa! but i'm here now!" he smiled, let me in and i put my bag on the couch and sat down next to him in the kitchen. we talked about college life while oppa cooked and soon we had dinner together. We went into the living room and sat on the couch when i said, "be right back oppa, bathroom!"

 

Key's POV

"be right back oppa, bathroom!" said Christie. she ran out of the room and i sat on the couch waiting for her. I was kinda bored so i decided to look through her bag. Hmm.. makeup, pencils, her wallet, oooohhh a notebook! never knew she kept one .. IM GONNA READ IT! I opened the notebook and flipped through a couple pages. all i saw were drawings of guys and words around them saying things like "handsome; sweet; cute smile etc." i thought, "no offense christie, but wtf this is weird.."

 

anywayy i felt kinda awkward reading all this, but it was interesting. most of them just had the words "cute & good-looking" until i came upon the ones she drew recently. I looked at them, and they felt vaguely familiar ... but who was it? i looked at the last 3 pictures she drew, they all looked like it was the same person .. i had this feeling that i knew who it was ... and then the name popped into my mind ..cheondoong hyung. WAIT CHEONDOONG HYUNG!?

 

"oppa im ba- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" cried Christie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: heyy, so first chapter it was harder than i thought it would .. soo sorry if its boring . i'll try to make it better! please comment i want your advice! thankss :)