New Found Friends and Feelings?

Fairy Godmother the Badass?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been 2 weeks since Ha Neul started working at Mrs. Lee’s shop, Haven.

She loved it there working and meeting people not to mention the newfound closeness with Woohyun.

The more she worked with Woohyun, more her heart started to pound crazily whenever she even thought of him.

She and he got even closer and he treated her just like a sister.

At first when he was kind to her, she thought it would only be when working but that wasn’t the case.

Even at school, he would acknowledge her and talk to her which surprised many people.

People gossiped about her and Woohyun.

Ha neul didn’t like the sudden attention at her but she didn’t want to stop being friends with Woohyun.

Ha neul soon got used to the gossips but the problem was Seungyeon. She was OBSSESSED with Woohyun and started to torture her everyday when she heard of her new found friendship.

But the torture soon stopped, you would think it would have made Ha Neul feel better but she rather wanted her to torture her then to go through the current situation.

Currently, Ha neul was watching Seungyeon clinging on to Woohyun with disdain.

Seungyeon decided to use her as a tool to get closer to Woohyun.

She admitted that she and her were related and were sisters and so Woohyun out of politeness wasn’t rude to her.

Because of that Seungyeon and her little group of friends were always around when she was with Woohyun, flirting and trying to get him to hang out more with them then her.

Ha neul then decided to stay away from the Woohyun to ease his life. It was actually very easy considering he his rarely at school.
 It was just too much for her when it was quite obvious he hated Seungyeon to the core and was only being polite because of her.

Today was the rare day to which Woohyun was at school and they were talking in the empty hallway after school, but the peaceful chat was soon broken by her stepsister.

- Back to the present.-

“Oppa~ let’s go hang out, since its Friday.” Seungyeon said using her disgusting aegyo while her head was on his shoulder and she blinked rapidly to appear cute.

Woohyun gave an audible sigh and roughly pushed her away.

“Sorry, but I have plans and can you stop clinging on to me, it’s freaking annoying.” Woohyun snapped.

Seungyeon just pouted and clung onto him again.

Ha neul stayed on the side helplessly watching.

Suddenly a voice screamed out “GET AWAY FROM HIM !”

Seungyeon furious, turned towards the voice and yelled “Who the called me a , !” but her glare soon turned into horror.

“What the hell did you say, ?” Sungjong said with an attitude.

There stood all the boys of Infinite and Teen top glaring at Seungyeon with disgust.

Sungjong then suddenly ran towards Woohyun and Seungyeon and ripped her hand off of Woohyun. He then proceeded to push her against the wall with menace and said “Touch him again and die, never appear in front of him again, got it ?”

Seungyeon and Ha neul was in shock especially since he was known to be one of the nicest and friendliest in the gang. He was always seen smiling and laughing.

Apparently this side was new to even his friends, since they all looked at him with surprise.

Woohyun gave a sigh “Sungjong, that’s enough let the girl go.”

Sungjong didn’t listen and continued to glare at Seungyeon while still pushing her painfully against the wall.

The Sunggyu in a warning tone said “Sungjong.”

Sungjong with a scoff let go of her arm harshly.

Seungyeon still in shock and fright suddenly snapped into attention and ran down the hallway and out of sight.

“That was unnecessary, I could have handled it.” Woohyun said with a shake of his head.

Sungjong just scoffed at him “That is some bull crap, we have seen her clinging on to you for weeks and you never do anything. Why do you have to polite to her anyway, she doesn’t deserve it that .” Still glowering at the direction where Seungyeon ran off.

“It is true you know.” L said which startled Ha neul since he miraculously appeared next to her along with the rest of the group.

“Because she is related to Ha neul, and I have to be polite to my dongsaeng’s family.” Woohyun said with a small smile towards her.

With that the boys’ attention was all on her which made Ha neul very uncomfortable.

She proceeded to look down at her feet and said a timid hi.

“You’re THE girl, then?” Ricky said while he suddenly lifted up her chin peering at her with curiosity.

Ha neul blushed extremely red.

Woohyun was by her side at an instant and gently took Ricky’s hand off her face “You’re making her uncomfortable.”

Ricky looked at her sheepishly and blushed with a shy smile “Sorry.”

“You’re related to that…thing?” Sungjong suddenly asked while staring at her intently.

Ha neul could only timidly nod *Oh he’s probably going to hate me, thinking I’m like her*

“So we f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter