Meeting

Fairy Godmother the Badass?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the eventful day, the boys and Haneul got closer and closer especially Woohyun and Haneul. It didn't take a genius to figure out what was going on. Of course, the mysterious disappearance of J Oppa was never fully answered but a short text message of " I'm alive." in the morning kept the questions at bay......till now.

"Guys? I.....I know it might be selfish of me but do...do you guys want to visit grandma with me? It's been 2 months and I miss her." Haneul said with staring at her feet nervous.

The boys glanced at each other sitting beneath the tree at the outside of the school before answering with a resounding yes.

Haneul glanced up with such happiness "Thank you so much!"

"You don't have to be so nervous around us. We are friends and as friends you can bring up suggestions any time." Sunggyu said gently before giving his infamous eye smile.

Haneul just nodded before sitting next to Ricky who immediately clung to her before he was pushed away from Woohyun who gave him a warning look.

Ricky huffed "Fine fine, I'll keep off your princess...jeez. Possessive much."

Haneul blushed before hiding her face behind Woohyun's arms. If you haven't guessed by now Woohyun and Haneul is indeed dating. 

*Flashback*

It was a typical Saturday for Haneul, cleaning and doing the demands told by her beloved stepmother and sister who went out of town for their "mother-daughter time" as they called it. It was peaceful for her since she doesn't get yelled at and can actually have time to herself. In the midst of cleaning the bathroom she heard her phone ring. She quickly picked up once she realized who it was calling.

"Oppa, what's wrong?" Haneul asked worried.

"Why would anything be wrong? I  just wanted to hear your voice and invite you out tonight since I know you are alone in the house today." Woohyun said chuckling.

Haneul blushing and trying to be not nervous "Y-yeah, sure. I can."

After quickly deciding the time and place Haneul rushed to get ready. After making sure she looked decent enough she set out towards their meeting place. They decided to meet at a nearby cafe. At first she was surprised to know that Woohyun only invited her and no one else that  she ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter