The True Story

Fairy Godmother the Badass?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the boys were gathered up in the living room waiting patiently for Ha Neul to began talking.  Ha Neul, however, was silent staring at the floor with a fixed gaze.  Sung Jong couldn't take it anymore and exclaimed "Come on!!! I"m so sleepy if we are going to stare at the floor all the night then I'm going back to sleep!" with that he got up and took a step before he was grabbed by Hoya who hugged him tightly and refused to let the struggling maknae go.  Ha Neul slowly looked up at the boys and took a deep breath. 

"As you all know....my family is not really family like. It wasn't like that before.  When my dad remarried when I was 9 my stepmother was wonderful.  She made sure I wasn't left alone and that I was loved.  She knew how traumatic it was to lose someone you love.  I was very happy.  But, there were times when I felt lonely because my stepmom and dad obviously wanted to be alone together and I wanted to grant them those times, so I would make some time for them and go out to play by myself." Ha Neul said with a small sad smile.  

"But you see what I didn't tell my family was...I was getting..." Ha Neul stopped and her eyes were glazed with sadness and bitterness.

"What?What?What?" Ricky said leaning toward her with wide eyes and anticipation. The other boys rolled their eyes but all couldn't hide the anticipation as well.  

"I was ....getting bullied by my school friends. Yeah, I know I was getting bullied then too." said Ha Neul with a slight laugh when she noticed Niel's wide eyes and heard the mumbling of death plans from Dong Woo.

"It wasn't that bad you know since it was only kids.  They just ignored me and trashed my stuff from time to time.  But the reason why I was able to get through it was one friend that I made when I was 12. " with a smile of reminiscence.  "She was so kind to me and it was as if I made a true friend not even that , a sister....but that went all down hill when Seungyeon came."  Ha Neul said with cold eyes.  

"When Seungyeon came she made my life a living hell but I never said a word to my family except my friend. She was the only person I could talk to freely but that all changed o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter