The Unexpected Surprise and Opportunities

Fairy Godmother the Badass?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school, Ha Neul quickly went home to finish her chores early.

She was planning to go job hunting and to make money.

She didn’t want to spend her father’s hard earned money on unnecessary stuff like her mother and sister did.

But as soon as she got home she went straight to the special spot in the garden where somehow her oppa’s surprises were always hidden in.

There she saw a tan colored package waiting for her.

She quickly went inside the house to her room and proceeded to open the package.

As soon as she saw what was in it she gasped in surprise.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs41/f/2009/011/0/a/Dark_Angel_Pendant_by_Aranwen.jpg

It was a necklace, but that wasn’t what surprised her. It was the same exact replica of the Angel necklace Oppa had gotten for her when they first met. It was a one of a kind and very rare because of it’s design which was made by him. It matched perfectly to the one Oppa had. Her stone was Sapphire and his Onyx.

She lost it couple years back when Seungyeon through a tantrum and decided to rip the necklace off her neck and threw it in a near by river.

She never found it and was heartbroken to tell J Oppa.  He told her not to worry about it, but she never forgot the guilt.

She tearfully put the necklace on her neck which settled on the base of and smiled. Ha Neul recharged quickly started to clean.

After she was finished cleaning she took a quick shower and dressed in comfortable clothes and headed out to the city, not forgetting to grab her already made list of jobs she wanted to try out.

One after another, she got rejected with reasons: Too young, inexperienced or the job was already filled out.

After hours of searching, it became already evening. She was sitting down on a near by bench drinking her banana milk trying to figure out her next plan of action.

As she was lost in deep thought, she noticed in her peripheral vision a grandmother carrying loads of heavy bags trying to move along.

Ha neul being her helpful self ran over and quickly grabbed the 4 bags out of her hands.

“Here, I’ll help you ma’am.” She said politely.

The grandmother looked up her in thankfulness.

As they headed towards the destination, they both started to talk randomly.

The grandmother or Mrs. Lee quickly grew fond of the young girl.

Ha neul just rambled on and on about her school and her current jobless state.

The grandmother just smiled and listened to her stories.

When they arrived at the destination, Ha neul was amazed.

“Mrs. Lee! You own a candy/flower shop? WOW it looks soooo cute!” Ha neul exclaimed.

The grandmother just laughed at the face she was making and quickly ushered the dazed girl inside.

Once inside, she once again dropped her jaw at the sight before her.

The place was filled with beautiful flowers and yummy looking candy. The whole place looked just breathtaking, not to mention the amazing sweet smell in the shop.

Ha neul quickly put the bags down at the counter where the other bags were and looked around the shop with twinkling eyes.

Mrs. Lee just watched the young girl for a moment with amusement.

Just then, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter