Trouble

Fairy Godmother the Badass?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School ended. It was like a circus watching all the students trying to push each other away from the door. The students are chattering amongst themselves deciding where to go with their friends. Ha neul just quietly packed her stuff and waited for the stampede to be over.

She isn't a loner. She does have friend’s that is until high school she did. They were all from respectable families and had to take part in an exchange program that lasted their whole high school year.  

You would have gone too if it wasn't for your stupid sister. She literally begged her mom to not let her go because she would feel lonely but in reality Seungyeon didn't want to end up doing the house chores.

Her mom gave in and Ha Neul was stuck at school without her friends.

She wouldn’t have even minded that if her J Oppa was still with her but he was always mysterious like the wind and came and go as he pleased. Usually he would stay around for months but in the past couple years he would only visit her 3 times a year.

The only good thing though is that he would text her everyday if possible and send her ‘surprises’ now and then which consisted of small trinkets and other gifts. It would cheer her up some.

Ha Neul walked towards the ice cream shop near by, her favorite place after school.

It was where her friends hang out and just talk about random things. They don't like flaunting their wealthy so they don't usually ride their house cars but just walk, like normal teenagers.

They knew of her house troubles and even saw Seungyeon in action.

They supported her all the way, but now she was al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter