Anger

Fairy Godmother the Badass?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning was filled with sounds of pots and pans and groaning of the boys who woke because of the ruckus.  They all tiredly got up from the bed to check out the noise.  While rubbing their eyes, they slowly approached the kitchen and were surprised to find Mrs. Seo busying about cooking breakfast.  Mrs. Seo, turned around and looked them over and said “Go and wash up, breakfast is going to be ready in couple minutes. Don’t just stand there, shoo!” The boys all grumbled yes and quickly rushed to the bathroom, trying to use the bathroom first.  When the boys were all cleaned, they came down to a magnificent feast before them.  They all quickly sat and dug in, saying thank you when Suggyu scolded them.  While everyone was busily eating, Sung Jong was the first one to notice someone absence.  “Mrs. Seo, where is HaNeul?” which caused the boys to momentarily stop eating and look around the room.  “She went out to do some errands for me since she woke up early.” Mrs. Seo said nonchalantly and continued to eat her portion.  The boys all nodded in understanding and kept eating for one person.  “Please excuse me first.” Woohyun said and quietly left the table.  The boys all watched him leave with a heavy heart.  “Come on boys, the food is going to get cold.”Mrs. Seo said and the boys all slowly turned back to eating with a slight frown on their faces.  Mrs. Seo continued to watch them with a knowing eye. 

It was already nighttime when Ha Neul came back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter