The Search

Fairy Godmother the Badass?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School was almost over and she hasn’t seen Woohyun all day.

The boys tried to calm her down and reassured her he’s fine and that he would be back soon. The boys tried to distract her but nothing could stop her worrying and unease.

She sent messages and called him several times but in futile.

*Briiiiinnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg~* the bell sounded for the end of school.

She sat in her desk while everyone else rushed out of school.

Ha Neul sat staring at the window in deep thought. She sighed getting up and slowly packing up her stuff.

Her head was jumbled and she felt immense guilt towards Woohyun. She knew he wasn’t going to hurt her but she couldn’t help her reflex.

*Pick up the phone~ Pick up the phone~* her ringtone sounded.

*Maybe it’s Woohyun oppa!* she fumbled with her phone but successfully opened it.

“Oppa?” she asked with full anticipation.

“You missed me that much?”

“J oppa?” she asked with slight disappointment in her voice.

“Ah I see you were waiting for someone else, huh? Replaced me already I see.” J said with a hurt tone.

“No! Oppa! Not at all! You know I love you.” She said alarmed.

“I was just kidding, relax, and now tell me about this prince charming. Who has my princess waiting so anxiously for a phone call?” Jae asked amused.

 

Ha neul was now sitting on top of the stairs outside school spilling out all the happenings and feelings she had stored inside.

“Oppa?” Jae didn’t say a word throughout the rambling and it unsettled her.

The silence was broken “I’m still here, and B1A4 you say? And SHINee?”

“Yeah.” Ha Neul said with a slightly shaky voice.

“And you are friends with Infinite and Teen Top? And you are in love with Woohyun, Nam Woohyun?”

“Yes.”

“And somehow he is mad at you and it is making you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter