J "Oppa"

Fairy Godmother the Badass?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

J "Oppa"

 

Everyone somehow ended up in the living room all settled down with hot cups of tea, courtesy of Grandma Seo, who at the moment was watching the children with amusement. 

"Well then children, you go on about with your little get together. I'm going to go and take a short nap" said Grandma Seo before she walked up the steps to her room, leaving the teenagers.

They paid no attention to Grandma Seo as all their eyes were focused on one person, and one person only.

SungJong was the first one to break the silence. "So you are the infamous J oppa, you are smaller than I imagined."

The figure just sat unmoving. 

"I guess we should at least introduce ourselves. We are--" Sunggyu started before being cut off.

"I know who you guys are. I'm J and yes that J." 

The boys just sat kind of uneasy and a little confused. "You know us?" Ricky asked in a confused tone.

J just gave a quick nod and continue to sit in silence.

"So.........Haneul has been worried about you. Where have you been?" L asked in a monotone.

"Here and there." J replied curtly shifting slightly in his position before focusing on the dazed girl in front of him.

Few seconds have passed, "Go ahead." J said in a quite voice. "You can ask." nodding his head at the startled girl.

Haneul hesitated briefly "Um....where.......where have you been? I've been worried sick you know! I know I should trust you and that you are always fine but--". She rambled on and on before being pulled into a tight embrace. 

"I know. I'm sorry." with that Haneul just signed and hugged J tighter. "Just don't do that again. Ok? Please?" Haneul mumbled.

J just chuckled before releasing the girl and sitting back in his seat. 

"So. Boyfriend huh." 

Woohyun startled stared at J with wide eyes "How....how did you--" 

"I know everything" J replied with a slight edge to his voice.

"Oppa don't bully him ok?" Haneul said while moving closer to Woohyun and putting a comforting hand on Woohyun's thigh.

"Ok, is no one going to talk about the ridiculous get up that he's in? Like seriously araen't you hot in those clothes and can you even see? Like helllo?" Sungjong asked in his usual diva manner.

No one said anything but it was obvious that everybody had the same question as they stared at the individual in front of them.

J was literally dressed head to toe in black baggy clothing and hair th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter