Soulmate?

Fairy Godmother the Badass?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Neul looked outside the window, watching the sun shining brightly with a frown. She paid no attention to the faces of concern the people around her were giving.

For the past couple of days, Ha Neul had become very gloomy and irritable. She would not associate with the boys much and when they did finally get her to go do something she would just stare out into space, sighing.

Not even Woohyun could get her to tell them what was going on with her.

Currently the boys were watching Ha Neul sighing, again, at Dongwoo's home.

SungJong couldn't take it anymore "That's it!" he yelled out and quickly dashedto Ha Neul's side. Ha neul looked up at him uninterested.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You've been gloomy for days! And you refuse to tell us what is wrong! Are we not friends?" he screamed out in frustration.

Ha Neul just sighed again and looked out the window. Sungjong, frustrated threw his hand up in the air and stomped towards where the rest of the boys were watching the exchangebetween them.

Sung Jong huffed and sat down on a chair with a thud and glared into space.

Before anyone else could react Ha Neul got up and with a determined gleam in her eyes and briskly walked out the door.

Everyone stood frozen at the spot, few seconds passed by and the first one to move into action was L.  He quickly followed after her without a word and the others as well soon followed.

They saw that she was heading towards a bus station.  She quickly bought a ticket for a bus that was heading towards Busan and quickly got on.  The boys bought their tickets and got on the bus as well. 

Ha Neul was spacing out again and did not even notice the boys as they sat behind her looking at her with concern.

Throughout the hour long ride Ha Neul did not say a word and neither did the boys.  Along the ride the boys fell asleep and before they knew it they arrived at whatever destination Ha neul was heading to.  The boys did not stir and did not notice Ha Neul getting off at the stop and slowly disappearing among the crowd of people.

Sungyeol was the first one to wake up minutes after Ha Neul disappeared.  He glanced toward where Ha neul was sitting and noticed the emptiness.  With wide eyes he started to wake up the boys “Yah! Get up! She’s gone! Hurry up!”

One by one the boys woke up started to register what he was yelling about.

They soon got themselves together and quickly got off the bus and started to search for her.

But everywhere they looked they could not find her.  They de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter