Dream?

Fairy Godmother the Badass?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mrs. Seo quietly walked over to the figure and sat on the bed. She carefully stretched out her hand toward the figure’s head only to be stopped by the figure’s hand that shot out.

“I’m ok, just let me sleep…please,” the figure pleaded in a quiet tone. Mrs. Seo sighed “You are leaving quite few people sad with your mysterious actions.”

The figure sat up slowly and leaned back against the bed head. “I know.”

The two sat in silence. “She is fine you know, made good friends who will protect her even if you aren’t there, especially that one boy.”

After a long moment the figured answered, “I know.”

After a brief period of silence,Mrs. Seo said “You know they are coming by more frequently for you. They are worried…especially those two.”

“I know.” The figure once more replied with a soft whisper.

“It’s getting late. You should sleep or else it’ll mess up your sleeping cycle.” The figure moved to make room for Mrs. Seo. She then laid down in that spot and quickly fell asleep not before saying “I’m—we’re here for you.”

Soon the room was filled with soft snores. The figure sat staring at the sleeping figure lost in thought.

After what it seemed like hours, the figure rose off the bed and quietly slipped out the room to the dark hallway then proceeded to walk towards the room at the end of the hallway.

The figure hesitated only for a moment before turning the knob and walking in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter