History

Fairy Godmother the Badass?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ok, I heard about this J oppa all the time! Who the hell is he!” Sung Jong yelled out in frustration.

The boys all turned and glared at him before turning back to her with curious gazes.

“Let her finish first, I’m sure she will tell us eventually.” Sunggyu said calmly encouraging her to continue.

Ha Neul gave him a brief smile before continuing on “He took me to a park somewhere and sat me down on a bench.  He made sure the jacket was wrapped around me tightly and quickly ran off somewhere. I thought he was abandoning me or something but couple minutes later he came running back with a plastic bag. He started pulling out bandages and such. Apparently I had hurt myself and didn’t even notice because I was so scared.” She said with a smile.

“He carefully and quickly bandaged me up, but while he was doing it he didn’t say a word.  I was a bit scared because he was covered head to toe in black and his face was also covered but his touch was very gentle so I relaxed a bit. After he was done he pulled out water and gave it to me to drink. I did and we just sat next to each other in the silence.”

“What? He didn’t ask you anything?” Ricky said a bit baffled.

Ha Neul nodded briefly “After what it seemed like hours, he carefully picked me up and asked me where I lived. I told him and he took me home and that was the end of our meeting…is what I thought.”

“Couple days after the incident I came home to find a small plushy outside the gates of my house. I thought it was odd but just brushed it off. But every few days there would be some kind of small toys and such left there. I was worried and a bit curious so I decided I was going to stake out and catch the culprit.”

“That is dangerous you know, you should have just reported it.”  Sungyeol said.

The boys all just rolled their eyes and gestured her to continue.

“I would carefully observe the gate everyday since I didn’t know when the culprit would show up.  But he did eventually.”

The boys scooted closer to the edge of the seat in anticipation. 

“I was surprised because the person was very familiar, he was the guy who saved me from the ahjussis. He just put a plushy near the gate and looked at the house once and walked away. I quickly ran after him.  He eventually stopped but didn’t turn around. I asked him why he was doing this and he quietly said that he just wanted to since I looked so lonely. When he finished saying that he continued to walk away.”

“What that was it? What happened after?” the boys asked.

“I yelled out to him that I would be expecting him again and I did see him again and again.” Ha Neul said with a blissful smile.

“We got closer as the days went by and I finally had someone I could talk about my troubles to because of him I could go through all the bullying and torture. He would leave me little presents in a secret spot we picked out around my house.” Ha Neul said lost in her memories. 

“But he was always mysterious, he never really told me anything about him.  Also he would disappear for days or weeks and comeback out of nowhere, I would always ask him where he went but he would never tell me.  He said that I didn’t have to know.  It kind of hurt me that he wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter