The Family

Fairy Godmother the Badass?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first part is written so you guys can get a glimpse of the Cinderella’s life so it will be in her pov before the fairy godmother comes in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ha Neul's POV

"Ugh! You can never get anything right! What is wrong with you? Clean this mess up PRONTO! The lady shrieked.

And with that the lady stormed towards her room with a snickering girl following behind with a smirk.

You guys are probably wondering what happened. You see that was my DEAR mother (step) and my LOVELY (step) sister.

Notice the emphasis on Dear and Lovely.

My dad remarried when my mother passed away from a sickness many years back when I was 9.

You are probably thinking, oh it's the typical stepmother and stepsister relationship but it really wasn't the case.

My stepmother at first was extremely kind and beautiful. She took care of me like her own daughter and well I loved her in return.

But that all changed when the BIT ...I mean stepsister Seungyeon came into our lives.

I was 13 when she first arrived.

You see my LOVELY sister is my stepmother’s real daughter. She didn't live with us at first because my stepmother's ex husband didn't die but they are just divorcees.

He had the money to take care of her so stepmother wasn't in custody of Seungyeon.

But apparently my stepmom's ex husband went bankrupt and left Seungyeon without care so my father gladly took her in (in case you haven't noticed we’re pretty rich).

At first I was excited because surely my new stepsister would be just as beautiful and kind as my stepmom.

When we first met, I was shocked. She was indeed very pretty and nice. I was overjoyed.

Seungyeon was apparently a year older tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter