He's nice!

From Ex-Friends to Boyfriends

 

If you didn't read Mynn's update sometime at 12AM, do so. 
 
"Why are you friends with someone associated with L.JOE?!" Ricky stood up and looked towards Niel once they were alone again.
 
"I didn't know CAP hyung was his friend!" Niel replied, also surprised. "He's so nice, I wouldn't have ever thought he was that jerks friend!"
 
"Hyung?" Ricky questioned. "How close are you two?"
 
"Not that close..." Niel quietly mumbled. We just met today... Niel thought. 
 
"You're referring to him as 'hyung' Niel and you're saying you guys aren't close?"
 
"... Yes?" 
 
Ricky sighed. 
 
"Well, the heck are you going to do when Chunji hyung finds out you're friends with his rival's friend, huh?" 
 
"... I don't know. Explain to him that he's a really nice guy?" Niel said unsurely as he also got up. 
 
"Do you really think that'll work?" Ricky raised an eyebrow. "Because I highly doubt it. He thinks everyone that hangs out with L.Joe is a 'ing jerk' or some kind of insult..." 
 
"Well... CAP hyung is nice!" Niel said stubbornly.
 
"When did you two meet?" Ricky asked. "You seem so sure it's like you've know him for years."
 
"... Less than a year."
 
"Months?"
 
"..."
 
"Niel hyung," Ricky stared at him. 
 
"... Less than a month," He looked away from him. 
 
Ricky just looked at Niel, questioning why Niel thought he was such a good person when he barely knew him. 
 
Niel hummed, trying to distract himself from Ricky's states.. 
 
"... How many weeks has it been?" Ricky questioned again. 
 
"..."
 
"It has been weeks, right...?" Ricky cautiously said. 
 
"Maybe a little less than a week..." Niel trailed off and he stared at a tree. 
 
Ricky gasped. "How the heck would you know then?! He could put up an act, be a jerk like L.joe!" 
 
"He's not!" Niel screeched. 
 
"How long have you actually know him for?!" 
 
"... I may or may not have met him today..."
 
...
 
"WHAT?!" Ricky yelled. "Less than a DAY and you're his 'friend'?!" 
 
"Yah! You made friends with Changjo in one day!" Niel countered as he crossed his arms. 
 
"Still!" Ricky replied loudly. "Think about it. He's friends with Chunji hyung's BIGGEST RIVAL!" 
 
"... So?! How did you know Changjo was a good person in one day?! Don't judge by his friends!"
 
...
 
"Fine," Ricky sighed in defeat. "But when Chunji hyung comes furiously asking about it, I'm not going to be there to save you."
 
"Come on Ricky, trust me. You barely know him. He's nice and amazing," he said. "He got me juice."
 
"I barely know him?" Ricky rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. He sarcastically said, "And you know him SO well!"
 
"Hey!" Niel pouted. "He was really kind today!"
 
"... All I've heard was he got you a drink."
 
"So? That's super nice!"
 
"Being friends with a trouble maker, he probably just stole those drinks," Ricky grumbled, still not approving of the enemies' friend. 
 
"..."
 
"... Please tell me he didn't steal the drinks."
 
"N-no! He just paid for them... Differently..."
 
"... Do I want to know how?"
 
"... No...?" Niel said, unsurely. 
 
"How did he pay?"
 
"Well..." he started off. "I don't remember exactly, I mean it was so long ago, so don't take my word for it, it could be wrong info, okay? So... If I correctly remember instead of money he paid with... A kick..." His voice got lower at each word. 
 
"... HE DID STEAL IT!" Ricky screamed, flailing his arms around. 
 
"Shh!" he put his hand over Ricky's mouth. "Why are you so loud?!" 
 
"Since when were stealing troublemakers GOOD people?!" 
 
"Since... CAP hyung was born?" Niel answered. 
 
Ricky glared at him. "Do you seriously think people who steal are good people?"
 
"W-well, no, but... I took the drink...! So... I technically stole it too... I watched him then drank it...!" Niel weakly countered. "So do you not think I'm a good person?"
 
"No! Of course you're a good person!" Ricky quickly replied. "But-"
 
"See?!" he said. "He's nice! He's a good person, trust me and I'll introduce him properly to you."
 
"Okay..." Ricky groaned. "Lets leave this playground, it's freaking freezing."
 
---
 
Ricky laid in bed, thinking about what Niel had said.
 
What if that CAP person really was nice...? Why the heck would he want to be L.JOE's friend then?!
 
Ricky facial expression contorted into of disgust. L.Joe... The annoying jerk. 
 
Ricky suddenly thought of all the events that had happened previously. His thoughts landed on Changjo. 
 
He smiled as he drifted to sleep. 
 
---
 
"Ricky, it's okay!" 
 
"No, it's not!" Ricky yelled as he tried to drag the boy to his lunch table. 
 
"Ricky!" Changjo stood there, not moving an inch. "Give up!"
 
The were still by the lockers as Ricky continuously tried to pull Changjo closer to the table although they weren't in the cafeteria yet. 
 
"I won't give up!" Ricky was persistent as he struggled, becoming tired. "You are eating with us and that's FINAL."
 
"You aren't even moving me..." Changjo commented. "Am I too heavy or are you too weak?"
 
"Obviously you gained too many extra pounds!" He gritted his teeth as he tugged on Changjo's arm.
 
"Yah!" Changjo said although he was smiling. 
 
"Come on!" Ricky cutely yelled. 
 
"Fine," Changjo gave in. He probably felt pity for me because I'm so weak, Ricky thought as he pouted. 
 
"Yay~!" He still said as he held onto Changjo's arm, leading him to his friends. 
 
---
 
Oh great... Changjo thought as they approached the table. 
 
"Hey guys!" Ricky got their attention as Changjo awkwardly stood there. 
 
"Who's that?" Niel questioned after he swallowed his food. 
 
"This is Changjo! The guy I told you about!" Ricky exclaimed. 
 
... What has he said about me? Changjo curiously thought to himself. 
 
"Ah!" Chunji said in realization. "Hello, I'm Chunji. Nice to meet you."
 
"Hello sunbae," he slightly bowed. Of course I knew who he was, I heard his name all over campus my first day here... Which was yesterday, Changjo said in his mind. 
 
"No need to be so formal," Chunji kindly chuckled. "Niel, introduce yourself."
 
"I was going to!" Niel pouted at Chunji, then his pout changed to a smile as he turned to Changjo. "Hello~ Im Niel! I'm a grade older than you, just to clear up the age differences!"
 
"Hello," Changjo bowed his head to him also. They were surprising... Nice. Kind of like Ricky, except... Not as cute. 
 
"He's been sitting alone," Ricky pouted. "So I was wondering if he could sit with us!"
 
"Of course!" Chunji smiled. "We have plenty of room!" Niel nodded, agreeing. 
 
"Ah, thank you," he politely said as he cautiously sat down. 
 
"Don't be so stiff!" Chunji tried to warm Changjo up when he noticed him awkwardly sitting there. 
 
"Ah, neh..." Changjo tried to seem more relaxed. Chunji smiled and went back to him food. 
 
Changjo turned towards Ricky, who was shoving his face in food. He was so... Adorable. 
 
 
 
---
 
Hi~! ^^ Im updating again~ I would have uploaded Wednesday, but someone didnt write their chapter, so I couldn't write my chapter... Lol xD
 
 I hope you enjoy this chapter and please feel free to comment any opinions or mistakes! Thank you! ^^