Are You a Wizard?

From Ex-Friends to Boyfriends

Chunji pushed his food away, suddenly losing his appetite. Why did they have to mention that idiot...? Ugh, I'm not even hungry anymore. Chunji sighed and propped his chin up on his hand.

"Hyung," Ricky whispered. Chunji hummed in response and lifted his head up. Ricky gestured behind Chunji with his head. Turning around in his seat, Chunji faced the two girls who had walked up behind him without him noticing.

"A-annyeong Chunji-sunbae!" they greeted, their cheeks pinking.

"Ah, annyeong," Chunji said back, smiling politely.

"Um, could I talk to you outside for a second? Just really quick!" one of them asked timidly.

"Of course!"

The two girls smiled as Chunji stood up and gestured toward the door. The second girl made a fighting motion as Chunji and her friend left the cafeteria.

Chunji and the girl walked outside to the school's garden. "So what did you need?" Chunji asked, tilting his head slightly.

"Um, well, my name is Yoomi first of all..." the girl, Yoomi apparently, said quietly.

"That's a cute name," Chunji said, smiling. Yoomi smiled back and started digging around in her pocket for something. She found it and took a deep breath, seemingly preparing herself.

"Um, sunbae I've liked you for a long time even though I don't ever even talk to you so I just wanted you to know so um... Will you go out with me?" Yoomi said quickly, holding out a small white box with a red ribbon on it. Her eyes were squeezed shut tightly and she was visibly shaking.

"I'm sorry, Yoomi," Chunji started, taking the box gently from her hands. "I don't really like anybody right now, but I appreciate you went through so much trouble for me."

"Eh, no no! It was no trouble!" Yoomi cried, shaking her head. She had tears in her eyes. Chunji sighed inwardly and reached out towards her.

"Oh, come here..." he murmured, taking her into a hug. Yoomi stiffened in shock. "Don't cry okay? I'm sure you'll find someone much better than me."

Yoomi sniffed and nodded. "I also noticed something," Chunji added, lowering his voice even more. "There's been a boy standing by that tree that keeps glaring at me... Do you know him?"

"Eh?" Yoomi asked, pulling away from Chunji and rubbing her eyes. Chunji pointed the direction of the boy he was talking about. "Ah, that's just Kim Jonghyun-sshi. He's in a few of my classes."

"I think you should go talk to him," Chunji declared.

"W-why?"

"He'll be happy! Now go say hi!" Chunji gave Yoomi a little push.

"Wha-? Chunji-sunbae I'm confused..."

"It's okay! Confusion is good! Just go!" Chunji nodded encouragingly and flapped his hand.

"Okay... I guess..." Yoomi walked unsurely over to Jonghyun. Chunji grinned.

"They're gonna be so cute together..." he said to himself.

"Playing matchmaker, hyung?" said a voice from behind Chunji. Letting out a groan, Chunji turned around.

"I said not to call me that, Byunghyun," Chunji said testily.

"You know I don't give a damn so don't bother," L.Joe replied. "I guess that's two points for you already then."

"Yea. And you have...?" Chunji trailed off questioningly. L.Joe held up his hand in response.

"Five. I'm in the lead now, hyung."



Meanwhile, back in the cafeteria, Niel was getting a soda. He was repeatedly stuffing his 1000 won note in the machine, which stubbornly kept spitting it back out.

"GAH, YOU STUPID MACHINE! WHY DON'T YOU WORK?? DO YOU HATE ME OR SOMETHING?!" Niel screamed in frustration. Someone chuckled from behind him. Niel spun around quickly, embarrassed that someone had caught him screaming at an inanimate object.

"It can't hear you, you know," the person said. Niel blushed.

"Of course I know!" he replied, turning to the vending machine again and failing (once again) to put his money in. "ARGH..."

This is pitiful... the stranger thought. "Here, let me do it," he said. Niel moved out of the way, pouting and crossing his arms. He looked around shiftily and then simply kicked the machine. Almost instantly, a can of Coke and a bottle of orange juice came out. Niel stared at him, dumbfounded.

"Are you a wizard...?" he asked, eyes even wider than they usually were.

"Don't act so cute, man," the boy chuckled. "My name's CAP."

 

 

Hello again lovely subbies~~ ^^ It's Mynn again~

AHMG NAP FINALLY APPEARED. :O I'm not very good at NAP I think... Mianhe NAP shippers... OTL Anyway~~ sorry I'm uploading this now (at like 12:36am on a Sunday, lol) I was at a party and stuff... Also I had no idea how to start off NAP //shot

Thanks for supporting this fic~ ^^ Hope you enjoy! Please leave a comment~~ ^^