What Are YOU Doing Here??

From Ex-Friends to Boyfriends

“Ah, CAP-hyung!” Niel called, ignoring Ricky and waving.

“Why are you at the park so late?” CAP asked, walking closer to the two awkward teens on the swings. “And on the swings made for 5-year-olds…”

“What are you doing here so late?” Niel countered. CAP chuckled.

“Just here with a friend, like you I guess,” he replied glancing at Ricky. The three of them sat for a while in awkward silence. Niel nudged Ricky with his elbow and gave him a look. Ricky gave him a ‘what the heck?’ look and gestured with his head to CAP. Niel shook his head and pointed at CAP with his eyes.

“Do you guys always do that…?” CAP asked. Niel and Ricky stopped their weird movements and looked at CAP innocently.

“Haha, what are you talking about hyung?” Ricky laughed fakely, sending a look at Niel. “By the way, I’m Ricky.”

“Oh, nice to meet you,” CAP said.

“Yah, CAP!” a voice called. CAP turned around

“What?” CAP yelled back. The person CAP was yelling at came closer.

“Where did you hide my skateboard, you ?”

The yelling teen stepped into the light and instantly Ricky and Niel knew who he was.

“What are you doing here L.Joe?” Ricky hissed and glared in what he thought was a menacing way.

“What am I doing here? What are you doing here?!” L.Joe snapped. He turned to CAP. “What are you doing, fraternizing with the enemy?!”

“Enemy? What?” CAP held up his hands in confusion. “Dude, I’m just talking to Niel.”

“They’re Chanhee’s friends !” L.Joe whacked CAP on the head.

“Yah!” Niel shouted, standing up. “Don’t hit my friend!”

Your friend?? If you haven’t noticed, your hyung and I are rivals,” L.Joe hissed. “You know what, this . I’m out. CAP you coming?” He narrowed his eyes. “Or are you gonna stay here with pretty boy’s group of weaklings?”

CAP sighed. Godammit L.Joe…

“Yea I’m coming,” he sighed. “Your board’s over by the bench.”

L.Joe sent a glare at Ricky and Niel one more time before stalking off. CAP sighed again.

“Sorry guys…” he whispered and grimaced as he followed L.Joe away.

 

 

 

I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY >______< *BOWS 180 DEGREES* WAIT NO THAT'S PROBABLY IMPOSSIBLE... WHATEVER *BOWS 180 DEGREES*

I meant to update on Tuesday.. BUT NOW ITS 12:01 ON THURSAY AND IM GOMENNNNN!!!!!!!!! >___< AND THIS CHAPPIE IS SUPER SHORT AND TOO.... ASDFGHJKL ; A ;

 

I'M SORRY...

 

If you don't like this chappie I understand... Q ___ Q

 

 

I'm sorry...!!!