The Boring Deserted Park

From Ex-Friends to Boyfriends
Btw, if you guys are just checking AFF and did not read Mynn's update today at 12:38AM, I suggest you read that first. lol xD
 
"CAP? That's a really weird name," Niel blurted out then immediately covered his mouth. His eyes grew wide.
 
"I mean, not weird as in bad! It's a cool name, I guess. Is it like the ones you wear? Okay never mind, that was a stupid question. It is a good name though, but that can't be your real name, right? Well, I suppose it could, but it doesn't sound like it... I'm not trying to offend you or anything- I'll stop talking now," Niel hung his head down as his face started to heat up.
 
CAP just looked at him, amused, as he chuckled.
 
"Sorry for talking so much," Niel whispered.
 
"It's fine," CAP replied. "And as I said, you should stop being so cute."
 
Niel looked up, surprised. He pointed to himself. "Me? Cute?"
 
"Who else would I be talking about?" CAP laughed. Niel blushed.
 
"I'm just not used to being called cute," Niel mumbled.
 
"Well, you are. By the way, you haven't introduced yourself, and which drink do you want?"
 
"E-Eh? Oh, I'm Niel," he replied quickly. "And I'll just have the juice."
 
"You know, you don't have a common name yourself," CAP chuckled as he handed him the bottle.
 
"Well, my name is Ahn Daniel, so it's similar. I doubt your real name is close to 'CAP'," Niel retorted and attempted to open the bottle. "Why won't this thing open?!"
 
CAP laughed, "You should calm down, Ill help you."
 
CAP grabbed the bottle and swiftly opened it and handed it back. Niel pouted. "I could have done that."
 
"Sure," CAP laughed. "And you're right. My real name is Bang Minsoo, but I'd prefer it if you use CAP."
 
Niel pouted in confusion. "Why?"
 
"I just like it better, okay?" CAP simply replied.
 
"Okay, I guess... Oh! Thanks for the drink," Niel smiled.
 
"No problem, I couldn't just stand there watching you," CAP replied. "You were taking forever, it was obvious you couldn't do it, and I was thirsty too."
 
"Hey!" Niel pouted. "It's not my fault the machine hates me!"
 
"I'm pretty sure the machine doesn't have feelings, nor does it have ears to listen to you scream."
 
Niel ducked his head down, embarrassed as he remembered the previous situation.
 
"I know," Niel mumbled.
 
"Sure you do," CAP said, amused. "I haven't seem you around. What grade are you in?"
 
"Eh? Oh, now that I think about it, I haven't seen you either. I'm a second year, how about you?" Niel replied as he lifted his head.
 
"That's why," CAP said in understanding. "I'm in my third."
 
Niel's eyes widened. "You're a third year?"
 
"Why are you so suprised?" CAP looked at Niel's widened eyes.
 
"I didn't realize you were older, I'm sorry sunbae," Niel bowed.
 
"Why are you suddenly bowing?" CAP slightly frowned. "Maybe I should have lied about my age."
 
"Why would you do that?" Niel was once again confused by his statement.
 
"Because then you wouldn't be so formal with me."
 
"I already was, we are strangers after all," Niel replied, his expression still clearly stating he didn't understand.
 
"But you've become even more formal, you even bowed," CAP explained. "I'm not that old!"
 
"Well, sorry I just want to be respectful!"
 
CAP chuckled. "That's good, but call me hyung, not sunbae." 
 
Then the bell rang and the halls started to fill up with students and noise.
 
"I guess I'll see you around," CAP waved as he threw his empty coke can into the trash. "Bye."
 
"Bye CAP-sunbae- I mean, hyung," Niel waved, still holding a half empty bottle in one of his hands.
 
---
 
"Ricky-ssi," Changjo walked up to Ricky who was at his locker. Ricky turned towards him and smiled.
 
"You said I shouldnt use 'ssi' so you shouldn't either!" Ricky said as he crossed his arms.
 
"Are you sure? You are older by nine months," Changjo sarcastically replied.
 
"Yes, I am," Ricky said, unaffected. "So, what did you need?"
 
Changjo chuckled.
 
"I was just wondering where this class was," Changjo answered as he pointed to his schedule.
 
"Oh, Park seonsaengnim...? I can show you after I get my things out," Ricky said as he moved around things in his locker. "By the way, I didn't see you at lunch. Where did you sit?"
 
"Thanks," Changjo replied. "And I was just sitting alone."
 
"Alone? Why?" Ricky pouted. "You should of came and sat with me and my friends!"
 
"I couldn't just intrude like that," Changjo said. "Besides, what's so bad about eating alone?"
 
"It just seems like you'd be lonely... Promise to either come and sit with me or make more friends. You need to hang out with people at lunch, not be a loner."
 
"Okay, I got it," Changjo smiled. "I'll be more social. Lets go to Park seonsaengnim's classroom!"
 
"Sure. I think it was over this way," Ricky started walking forward. Changjo follow without any complaint.
 
---
 
The bell rang, signaling the end of the school day.
 
"Chunji hyung, do you want to come over today?" Ricky asked.
 
"Sorry Ricky," Chunji apologized. Ricky pouted.
 
"I'm busy today. Ask Niel, he's coming over here anyway."
 
Ricky turned to see Niel close by. "Niel hyung, do you-"
 
"I heard you guys from over there. Sure," Niel smiled.
 
"Yay!" Ricky exclaimed. "Now I won't be bored all day!"
 
Niel just laughed, "Lets call our parents and go."
 
---
 
"Niel hyung~"
 
"What?" Niel said as he looked up from the laptop.
 
"I invited you over to hang out, not so you could use my laptop!" Ricky pouted. "This is so boring!"
 
Niel sighed and shut the laptop closed. He crossed his arms. "Well, have any suggestions of what we could do?"
 
"We could... I don't know! Why do I have to think of something?!" Ricky complained.
 
"Because you invited me!"
 
"You said okay!"
 
"Just think of anything!" Niel groaned.
 
"We could... Go to the park...?"
 
"... And why would we go to the park at five pm?"
 
"Because... it's close to my house and it's... fun...?"
 
"No! It's only fun when you're five!" Niel cried out. "It'll just be cold there!"
 
"Come on~" Ricky whined. "I promise it'll be okay!"
 
"Fine," Niel replied as he got up. "But if it's not fun I'm leaving, with or without you."
 
Ricky pouted as he grabbed his jacket and headed out the door.
 
---
 
"Ricky, why are we at a freezing, boring deserted park at five in the night?" Niel crossed him arms as he stood there glaring at Ricky.
 
"B-because... It's nice here?" Ricky tried to brighten up the mood. "Look on the bright side. It's five so... there are no kids to bother us...!"
 
"Bother us?" Niel rolled his eyes. "We aren't even doing anything!"
 
"We could... swing?" Ricky said as he grabbed one and sat down. Niel unwillingly followed.
 
"These are so low!" Niel complained. "These swings were made for six year olds, not some random teenagers who decided to come to an empty park after school to relieve their boredom."
 
"Hey!" Ricky glared at him. "I didn't hear any ideas from you!"
 
"You invited me over!" Niel argued.
 
"So?!" Ricky continued to glare.
 
"...What are we doing? Here we are, two teenage boys, at the park, arguing," Niel sighed. "This is what all cool teenagers do after school."
 
"Well, what do you think we should do?" Ricky looked to the ground as he kicked the dirt around.
 
"I don't know, maybe-" Niel's eyes widened. Ricky looked up at him.
 
"What's wrong? Is there someone-" Ricky stared at the boy ahead of them.
 
"Hey Niel."
 
"Niel hyung," Ricky turned to his side. "Do you know that guy?"
 
---
 
Hey guys~! Yena815 here! Sorry for this horrible update... -_-" Please tell me of any mistakes!
 
AND THANK U GUYS SO MUCH! THE SUBS KEEP INCREASING EVERYDAY! I LOVE U ALL~ TT~TT