Maybe You Don't Hate Him...

From Ex-Friends to Boyfriends

Why did I even suggest this?? Oh god this is so ing awkward... Chunji thought to himself as he unlocked the door to his house. I’m bringing the guy I hate, the guy who destroyed my future, into my house after nearly 4 years... Godammit. He opened the door and motioned for L.Joe to go inside. “Go on, the quicker the better. I don’t want your diseased aura poisoning my family.”


L.Joe grimaced as he entered the house, “Let’s just get this over with.”


The two of them removed their shoes in silence and Chunji went into the kitchen. “Wait in the living room and don’t touch anything!” he called over his shoulder.


“Yea, whatever,” L.Joe replied, plopping down on the couch lazily. Chunji frowned as he hunted through cabinets and drawers.


“Where is the damn first aid kit...” he mumbled. “Aha!” Triumphant, he pulled out a small white box with a red cross on it from underneath the sink. He stood up and walked back out to the living room where L.Joe was waiting impatiently.


“What took you so damn long??” L.Joe huffed.


“Oh, I’m sorry, would you rather go home and have your mom see this?” Chunji gestured to his face. L.Joe glowered and turned away, pouting slightly. “That’s what I thought,” Chunji said mostly to himself. He sat down on the couch next to L.Joe and opened the first aid box in between them. He took out a tube of antiseptic cream and a small plastic box with band aids inside.


Chunji put some antiseptic on his finger and carefully applied it on the cut on L.Joe’s left cheek. L.Joe hissed through his teeth and jerked his head back. “That hurts bastard!”


“God, you’re so immature! It’s just freakin antiseptic cream, it up,” Chunji rolled his eyes and went to put more antiseptic on L.Joe’s now frowning face. “Nice to see that the Ice King is still the childish idiot from middle school...” Chunji mumbled, smiling slightly. L.Joe’s eyes widened as he heard and Chunji quickly put on a poker face. Hurriedly, Chunji turned his attention to the band aids and stuck a bright pink one over L.Joe’s cut. He blinked at the sight of the school’s resident badass with a bright pink band aid on his face and immediately burst out laughing.


“What?” L.Joe asked, confused. “Did you do something to my face?!” In response, Chunji laughed even harder.


“You... look so... ridiculous!” Chunji managed to say in between laughs. Suspicious, L.Joe got up and walked over to the bathroom.


“WHY...” he said simply, poking his head out of the bathroom and sending Chunji into another fit of giggles. “You’re a retard,” he grumbled, pulling off the band aid and grimacing slightly.


“Leave it!” Chunji cried, hopping over the couch and flailing his arms madly.


“What the is wrong you??” L.Joe exclaimed, slapping Chunji’s arm away.


“No no no! Leave it!” Chunji attempted to stick the band aid back on L.Joe’s face. L.Joe continued evading his weak attacks and dodged over to the couch.


“Yes, real mature, obviously I’m the one acting like I’m in middle school,” he rolled his eyes and grabbed his bag off the floor. Chunji quickly stopped laughing and cleared his throat awkwardly. “I’ll just deal with my mom myself.”


L.Joe made his way lazily over to the door and turned back slightly as he opened it, “We never speak of this... ‘incident’ again. Got it pretty boy?” he chuckled a little and exited the house. “Hope to never see you again, hyung,” he added with a sarcastic salute. Chunji saluted back in the same lazy manner as L.Joe slammed the door shut and left.


“Holy cabbage ...” Chunji mumble to himself. “WHY THE DID I JUST- ugh, godammit get a grip Chanhee,” he ran upstairs and paced in his room. “It was almost like old times... But it can’t be like that if I hate him...”


Hey, maybe you don’t hate him, his mind said. Chunji ignored the voice in his head and collapsed onto the middle of the floor.


“But that would be impossible...” he whispered.


“You told someone??? I trusted you with this!”

“Hyung, I never said a word, I swear!”

“Well now RC Ent. somehow knows, and you were the only person I told besides my parents!”

“Don’t you trust me? I would never do that, you’re my best friend!”

“Well maybe you’re not anymore...”

“H-hyung what are you saying? It’s not that big of a big deal! Y’know, um-”

“It is a big deal Byung. Apparently to the people with power here, a guy that likes other guys, is a huge freaking deal. Goodbye, Byunghyun.”

“Hyung...”

 

 

 

 

~*~

 

Sorry I updated so late! I meant to update yesterday... but I'm lazy as . aha. //shot

 

Thank you guys SO MUCH for the 130+ subscribers! honestly I didnt expect this fic to do so well! sorry for my really spastic updates! thanks for putting up with them too xD lol

 

so here you go! a REAL chapter! xD hope you enjoy! feel free to leave a comment ^^


~Mynn <3