AISH.

From Ex-Friends to Boyfriends

 

"What am I gonna do with all this stuff...??" Chunji mumbled to himself. He had spent almost an hour and a half dragging pillow cases full of gifts and candy and letters from his front lawn upstairs to his room. He stood in the middle of the piles and surveyed all the items. "There's more stuff here than in a supermarket I bet..." 
 
There was a knock at the door and he turned. "Come in," he called. His mom stepped in and stopped as she noticed the pile of stuff.
 
"Valentine's Day haul?" she questioned. Chunji blew his bangs and nodded in response. His mom chuckled and patted his cheeks. "Aigoo, my son is such a lady killer! I'm glad you didn't call me to help you this year though..."
 
"Umma!" Chunji pinked.
 
"Be grateful," she wagged her finger at him. "You get those looks from me you know? Don't listen if your appa tells you otherwise. When Valentine's Day came around your umma had piles and piles of love letters and candy! Your appa was one of my admirers actually." 
 
"I know umma..." Chunji said, rolling his eyes slightly. He had heard this all before. Every Valentine's since middle school, in fact. Chunji's mom chuckled and kissed him on the cheek before exiting his room. 
 
"Dinner will be ready soon so don't go stuffing yourself on all those sweets, arraso?" 
 
"Neh, neh..."
 
~*~
 
Chunji sighed unhappily as he slid into his seat in science. Freakin' science... he thought to himself. Why must Sulli be absent today?? Ugh... He glanced over at the other empty seat next to him and huffed. Byun- L.Joe skipping again, huh. Not that I care. 
 
Across the room, CAP was slouched in his chair as well. Aish, that bastard L.Joe, what's wrong with talking to Niel?? Just cuz he hangs out with Chunji I should hate him..? AISH. He slammed his arm onto the table in frustration. this , I'll hang out with whoever the I like!!
 
 
 
 
~*~
 
IM REALLY REALLY SORRY... IT'S BEEN LITERALLY A MONTH OMFG... OTL
 
Argh this chapter and is so freAKIN SHORT OMG IM SORRY YOU READ THIS CRAP IF YOU DID... Q A Q
 
thanks for supporting this fic if u still do... Cuz I'm pretty much the worst author in the world... Please ignore typos... I'm doing this on my iPod lol. My laptop is being stupid so yea... Also pretend stuff that should be italicized is italicized... Yeaaaa...  
 
Please ignore my crap odd numbered chappies and enjoy the even numbered ones by my lovely twin k? ^^"