Deal

From Ex-Friends to Boyfriends

A crowd of girls stood expectantly just inside the gates of TOP High. Finally, what they were all waiting for arrived. "CHUNJI-OPPA!!" they all shrieked as he walked up. Chunji simply smiled in response and nodded as they clustered around him. They were all trying to talk to him at once so it was impossible for him to understand any of them, let alone respond. To Chunji, all their chatter sounded like "CHUNJI-OPPA I MADE- OPPA WILL YOU GO- OPPA I HEARD WE HAVE A TEST- YOUR HAIR- CHOCOLATE CAKE JUST FOR YOU- ON A DATE- CHUNJI-OPPA SARANGHAE- MATH CLASS-" On and on and on. It was tiring most days, but Chunji appreciated that people were willing to talk to him. So he smiled and nodded.

Meanwhile, less than 50 feet away, the same thing was happening to someone else. "L.JOE-OPPA!!!" shrieked a different group of fangirls. However, instead of being kind and at least pretending to listen, L.Joe simply pushed past them as if they weren't there. "Ah, L.Joe-oppa is so cool!" the girls all squealed, completely unfazed by his treatment of them. As usual, L.Joe ignored them and kept walking, his hands in his pockets and a bored look on his face.

Chunji watched silently as L.Joe made his way to his locker like he owned the world. What's his problem?, he thought. "HYUNG!! CHUNJI-HYUNG!!" a voice called. Chunji turned at the sound of his name. Panting slightly, Ricky emerged from the horde of girls that followed Chunji everywhere. "Excuse me, noonas!" he squeaked.

"Ricky!" Chunji smiled, glad to see his dongsaeng.

"Hyung, you need to share all these noonas with someone else... It makes it hard to see you," Ricky pouted. All the girls cooed in response and reached out to pinch his cheeks. Eyes widening in fear, Ricky darted around and clung to Chunji's shirt. "See hyung!! They're crazy!"

Chunji laughed. "Ok, ok..." He looked at the girls and grinned sheepishly. "Sorry girls, my dongsaeng wants to hang out alone. I can talk after class ok?"

A chorus of "Anything for you Oppa!" and "Aww"'s were heard as the girls scattered at their idols request.

"Hyung..." Ricky's eyes were wide.

"Hmm?"

"You've trained those noonas really well..."

“I don’t do anything!” Chunji laughed. “They do it on their own.”

“It’s because they worship you, hyung…”

“Sure, Ricky.”

“I’m serious!” Ricky insisted. Chunji just nodded and hummed in response as they walked into the school’s main building. Once they entered, another flood of girls surrounded them. Or rather, they surrounded Chunji. They chattered away and basically blocked up the entire hall.

“Ugh, control your es why don’t you?” The hallway fell silent at L.Joe’s voice.

“Good morning, Byunghyun-sshi. Oh, that’s right! You go by L.Joe now don’t you?” Chunji taunted.

“I could say the same to you, Chanhee-sshi,” L.Joe replied.

The crowd felt the obvious tension and began the break off to their classes.  Chunji replied to Ricky’s goodbye and turned back to L.Joe. L.Joe smirked and grinned cockily. “Don’t want your fans to see you like this hyung?

“Don’t call me that,” Chunji snapped. “You’re not my dongsaeng anymore.”

“Ouch, Chanhee,” L.Joe mocked, leaning against the lockers casually and gripping his shirt above his chest as if he was pained. “And to think we were once friends… Tsk, tsk.”

“You think you’re better than me or something?”

“Is that a challenge pretty boy?” L.Joe straightened his posture and took a step forward.

“Maybe.” Chunji countered, taking a step forward as well and crossing his arms. The nice, kind Chunji everyone loved was gone. He had been replaced with a competitive Chunji that he had always been in middle school. L.Joe raised his eyebrows slightly in defiance and surprise.

“Haven’t this side of you in a while Chanhee! Much better than that goody-two-shoes act you have for the girls.”

“Well at least I don’t treat them like trash, Byunghyun.” Chunji glared. L.Joe snickered.

“Let’s settle this pretty boy,” he grinned lopsidedly. “The person that gets the most confessions- written or screamed at you- wins.”

Chunji snorted in response. “Fine. What’s the time limit?”

L.Joe thought for a second. “A month.”

“Deal.”

 

 

 

Annyeong~~ ^^ It's mynnimon12~ Feel free to call me Mynn x3 actually any nickname is cool... lol xD so, this is my first time writing a real fic with my best friend Yena815~ (we wrote one about our friends before LOL) So yea~ Hope you like it! Please leave a comment and support this fic! ^ u ^

---

Annyeong everyone~! I'm Yena815, Mynn's best friend~! ^^ (If you didn't notice from all our comments plus Mynn's note xD) I hope you enjoy our story! Btw, I made the title *COUGH takes credit COUGH* Lol, thats not a big accomplishment, but... Im trying to make me feel better because Mynn will be 1000x better... TT~TT *Is a bad author* Lol xD Seriously though, Mynn is awesome, you should subscribe to her~! ^^ Just to let you know, although we both share ideas, Mynn will be mostly writing the Chunjoe, while I'll be writing the ChangRick (I hope I do okay... >_<) As for the NAP... Both? Please leave comments telling me how I do (once I post a chapter with my writing actually in it, lol xD) Thank you for reading~! ^^ THIS A/N IS LONG xD PEOPLE, DO YOU ACTUALLY READ THESE? Just wondering~ :P