Admit It!

From Ex-Friends to Boyfriends

"...Neh, umma. Bye, love you!" Ricky hung up his phone and stuffed it into his pocket. "My mom says it's fine for me to go!"

"Awesome," Changjo grinned, excited. Why am I so excited..? I'm just hanging out with a friend... he thought. Hmm, probably cuz I don't have very many friends yet huh. Yea that must be it...

"Let's go~~" Ricky cried, yanking on Changjo's arm and walking down the sidewalk. Changjo blinked and tried to slow down.

"Uh, hyung..."

"Hmm?"

"My house is that way..." Changjo pointed out.

"Oh, y-yea duh. I knew that. Ahaa. I was, um, testing you. Ahem." Ricky turned around and began waking in the correct direction. Oops... I'm such a omg...

Changjo got a look at his hyung's blushing face and tried not to laugh. Why the heck is he so cute? His eyes widened. Okay Changjo, that was awkward... You really need to stop thinking of your hyung as cute. Changjo chuckled a little. He would so kill me if he could read minds.

"So Changjo, what do you like to do?" Ricky asked, obviously trying to cover up his awkward blunder. [A/N ohmigoodness I can't stop laughing cuz when I wrote 'blunder' I thought ''. Omg lol xD ok ok sorry... Back to the story...]

"Um, well I like skateboarding..." Changjo replied, scratching his head. "I like singing and dancing too."

"Oh really? Me too!" Ricky smiled. "Except not skateboarding. I'm not good at that." Ricky pouted slightly.

Changjo laughed. "That's cute hyung," he blurted. Oh, ...

Ricky turned and looked at Changjo. He narrowed his eyes. "What did you just call me...?"

"Um, manly maybe?" Changjo laughed fakely. "Or jjang? Aha, sorry hyung, I can't remember!"

Ricky glared.

"Hey look we should really hurry a bit if we wanna get to my house soo-"

"YAH, CHANGJO. I AM NOT CUTE!" Ricky exclaimed suddenly. Changjo's eyes widened.

"I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!!" Changjo cried as he sprinted away from Ricky.

"GET BACK HERE YOU !!"

"NOOO, I'M SORRY HYUNG DON'T HURT ME!!"

They dashed through the neighborhood, yelling at each other and generally just being a disturbance. Several people in their yards had screamed at them to quiet down. Eventually, Ricky chased Changjo all the way to his house. They both collapsed tiredly on his front lawn, panting.

"I'm... Sorry..." Changjo managed to choke out. Ricky punched him weakly in response.

"That's... what you get... When you mess... With- Ohmigod I'm so tired..." Changjo laughed weakly. The front door to his house opened and the both of them turned. In the doorway was a woman with a short light brown bob. She was wearing jeans and a gray t-shirt.

"Jonghyun! What are you doing??" she asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Oh... Hi, umma," Changjo replied. He glanced at Ricky and they both exploded into weak giggles. "Um, this is Ricky-hyung. He's gonna hang out, is that okay?" Changjo asked once he calmed down.

"Um, yea sure," Changjo's mom agreed. She gave them a look as they just laid there motionless on the grass. “Sweetie, are you guys just gonna lie out in the yard all day, or are you going to invite our guest inside..."

"Oh yeah..." Changjo sat up. "Hyung, let’s go inside."

"My legs are gonna fall off... Just leave meeee..." Ricky wailed.

"Sure hyung, come on..." Changjo heaved Ricky up and propped him upright. "What the heck! There's grass all over you!" Laughing, Changjo picked the grass off his blur hyung. His mom watched and sent a knowing glance at the two that went unnoticed. Smiling slightly, she turned and went back into the house.

"You umma is nice," Ricky commented once they finally went into the house.

"Sure, you should see her when there's no guests though," Changjo said. Ricky laughed.

"I heard that!" Changjo's mom called from the kitchen.

"I love you umma!" Changjo called back. Laughter was heard in response. "Sorry for all the mess," he apologized; gesturing to the moving boxes stacked everywhere.

"Nah, it's okay!" Ricky chirped. "My room looks like ten times worse than this anyway."

Changjo laughed and led the way upstairs to his bedroom. He opened the door and thy both stepped inside. "If your room is messier than this I'd be surprised, hyung."

Ricky stared at the cluttered room with his jaw dropped. There were cardboard boxes piled in a corner with their contents threatening to burst free at any moment. Clothes were strewn carelessly everywhere. The bed was unmade and the navy blue blanket was halfway on the floor. On the writing desk to the side of the room, papers were covering the entire surface and some were crumpled up. Changjo's textbooks were sitting in a stack next to the desk. Random objects were seen peeking out from the closet and under the bed."Oh... my gosh..."

"Yea... Sorry, it's really bad huh?"

"How the hell do you keep you room so clean??!" Ricky cried, turning towards Changjo. "I mean besides that pile of boxes... But other than that, it's freaking spotless!"

"My room... Is spotless..." Changjo said slowly. Ricky nodded rigorously in response. "Hyung... What the , do you need glasses?"

"Yah, language!" Ricky reprimanded. "And, no I do not. Hmph." He crossed his arms and stuck his nose defiantly into the air. "I can see perfectly fine. And I say that your room is spotless, so it is."

Changjo stifled a laugh. "If you say so hyung..."

"I do say so."

"Uh-huh. Right," Changjo grinned amusedly and kicked a pile of stuff away and sat in the floor in front of his small TV. "Hyung, wanna play Call of Duty or something?"

"Of course! I'm gonna kick your !" Ricky plopped down next to Changjo on the ground. They both grabbed a PlayStation controller and Changjo turned the TV and console on.

"Ooh, I wanna play Nazi zombies!" Ricky cried.

"You sure? I'm a pro at that," Changjo countered.

"Oh really? Well, let's see then!"

Changjo smirked as the game began to load. You're going down hyung...

The first round began and they both began shooting off disgusting creepy undead Nazis while screaming and yelling profanities.

"OH MY ING-"

"Crap little freak almost got me!!"

"DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!"

"THEY'RE ALREADY FREAKING DEAD!!"

"DIE AGAIN DIE AGAIN DIE AGAIN!"

"Omg instakill!!"

"KNIFE KNIFE KNIFE!!"

"REVIVE ME YOU IDIOT!!"

~*~

"Do you admit defeat?"

"I will never surrender!!"

"Really? I got literally twice as many kills than you."

"Hmph... It was a fluke..."

Changjo crossed his arms and pouted. I can't believe he beat me! It's just luck... Hmph...

Ricky poked his arm repeatedly. "Admit I beat you."

"No."

"Admit it." Poke.

"No."

"Come on." Poke.

"No."

"Say I won." Poke.

"I won." Smack.

"No, say 'Ricky-hyung is the best and he won.'"

"The hell? No!"

"Psh. Sore loser~~" Ricky sang. "I won though."

"Lies!!"

"Mmhmm."

"You must have cheated!"

"Oh yea totally. Because I can so cheat a video game somehow. Right." Just then, Ricky's phone rang. He picked up. "Yeoboseyo? Oh, hi umma!"

He listened silently for a while. "But ummaaa..." Ricky whined. He groaned. "Fine... Yea... Love you too... Bye."

"What'd she say?" Changjo asked.

"I have to go home for dinner, ugh..."

"Aww, we only played one game!"

"Which I won," Ricky smirked.

"Shut up..."

Ricky laughed. "Okay, I gotta go now, thanks for having me!"

"No problem hyung," Changjo replied. Ricky grabbed his bag from where he had dropped it earlier and the two of them went downstairs.

"Are you leaving already, sweetie?" Changjo's mom asked, coming out from the kitchen.

"Ah, neh," Ricky bowed. "Thanks for having me over."

"Oh, just come over any time!" She smiled kindly.

"Heh, thanks," Ricky smiled back. Shoving his shoes on, he opened the door and waved as he left. "Bye! See you tomorrow!"

"Bye hyung!" Changjo called back and waved from the doorway. Ricky grinned and ran down the street. Changjo closed the door and smiled happily. Suddenly a thought struck him. Just how messy must hyung's room be then??

 

 

AWAWAWAWAAA!!! I'M... SORRYYYYYYYY... //sobsob I really really at updating on time... OTL

But yea... here you go~ an update after an eternity... Yeps. Also this is the longest chapter I've ever written! ^^ So that's kinda cool xD //hush Mynn no one cares... BLEH.

ASDFGH WE HAVE 70 SUBBIES NOW! HOLY SHIZZNIT!! THANK YOU ALL!! I LOVE YOUU~~~ //huggles for all

Welcome new readers~~ ^^ thanks for subscribing and supporting this fic~~ hope you enjoy! Feel free to comment, vote and subscribe~~ ^^